chp 51

Listen to the song above 👆

Enjoy reading 😊

Randhir's pov

"We should just forget whatever happened between us till Adith and Swara's wedding. I don't have to involve our friends and family in our problem and let them get worried for our differences! We have our whole life to talk and fight but let's just try and appear normal infront of everyone!"

Ahana gulped looking at me hesitantly and was about to say something but I moved out of our house with our luggage coming down. I just couldn't look at her without being reminded of her words she spoke to me yesterday which hurted me straight in the heart. We didn't shared a word from yesterday or more like I ignored her completely whenever she tried initiating a talk.

It was seven in the morning and we were leaving for Udaipur. The thick tension between me and Ahana was too visible and I didn't wanted our friends and family to know about it because they are here to enjoy and live this moments. It's just too hard for me now. I don't even remember doing something so wrong that Ahana spat those words to me? But whatever it is,I am glad for this wedding which might distract me from this mess for sometime but I don't know how I am gonna do that seeing Ahana's dull eyes and regretful face.

"Finally Mr Malhotra graced us with his appearance! Bhai shaadi meri hai aur dulhe ki tarah time tune laga liya!

I rolled my eyes at Adith's overdramatic tone and royally ignoring him, settled the luggage in the dicky while the others laughed at his offended face. I came to were Adith was standing and acted like I was going to hug him but I passed by and took choti in my arms. Everyone laughed their ass off as Adith was still standing with his arms spreaded glaring at me.

"How are you sweetheart?"

I asked choti kissing her crown and broke apart as she replied
"I am perfectly fine bhai! How's your injury now?"

"It's very much healed! Na ke barabar hai!"
I replied smiling at her concern as she nodded relieved.

"Jiju!"

I looked back to see Anshula fidgeting with her fingers which made me smile broadly as I opened my arms for her and she came running to me. She considers me more like her big brother and that's what makes our bond even more special.

"Where's diii??"
Her question made my smile falter a bit but just as I was about to reply we heard Ahana's voice itself.

"I am here Anshu!"
Anshu smiled breaking apart from me and excitedly went to meet her sister while choti too followed her suit. My heart felt warm as I gazed at my wife and both sisters together hugging and laughing. The three most important ladies of my life.

"Come on guys! We are already running late! It takes twelve hours approx to reach Udaipur and we haven't even began! Hurry up!"

All of us shaked our head at Ruhi's order as she is always the one to panic and take unnecessary tension. Anyways,we all started sitting in the car and even I moved ahead to do the same when I heard Ahana's voice halting my steps.

"Randhir?"

I turned to see her a bit hesitant as she handed me my jacket saying

"It's cold! You should wear this!"

Though my heart did summersaults at her care,I kept a blank face taking the jacket and wearing it. Without saying anything I started walking which made her bite her lips looking down. Sid decided to drive the car and Ruhi took the passenger seat. Behind them Adith, Swara and choti occupied the place so I sat on the last seat beside Anshu. It was a eight seater car so we were quite comfortable. Soon enough I saw Ahana coming and figuring out were to sit. Out of nowhere,Anshu stepped down telling her to go in which she did. So now I was at her left side,Anshu in right while Ahana in the middle. Soon enough we hit the roads of Mumbai and even though it was early morning, the traffic wasn't any different. They don't exaggerate when they say that Mumbai never sleeps. No matter what time it is, the hustle bustle never stops.