chp 17

I assume you all might know the song 🙈😁👆

Enjoy reading ❤️

Ahana's pov

After a ride of some 20 mins we reached our destination, Malhotra industries. Coming out of the car I looked up and came in view the bold letters 'MALHOTRA'S AND CO'. Looking at the large structure of a sophisticated company which is the result of Papa and Randhir's Hard work made me so proud.

"So how's it?" Asked Randhir coming beside me

"So how's it?" Asked Randhir coming beside me. I smiled fondly and replied

"Amazingly beautiful" he smiled hearing me and taking my hand said

"Chalo let's take you inside" I nodded my head and together we made our ways inside. Seeing Randhir everyone got alert and started pouring wishes on him in respect to which he replied in just a nod curtly. I got to know this the aura everyone fears about which Randhir told me. He is all serious and dominating but still sexy as hell . God I think I've banged my head somewhere.Many of the were employees giving me curious stares as to what I am doing here. Ofcourse they knew I am his wife as our marriage news is still the talk of the town and headlines of newspapers. The female employees were some looking at me politely were as some with jealousy but I couldn't care less. I am not here to entertain them anyways. Walking together we reached the elevator which was for the VIP people I guess because the other employees were not using it. Entering in Randhir pressed the button of 23rd floor making me wonder how many floors are there in this building.

The lift started and all my nervousness which I somehow controlled till now started building due which I was chewing my nails, one of my habit if I am nervous.

Don't judge me. You people are no saint🥺

Randhir must have noticed my behavior because he took my hand seeing me chewing my nails and taking both my hand in his gave it a squeeze and said

"Relax,no need to get hiper. This is not the first time in your life you are joining office yes but definitely first time here. But that doesn't matters because you are very much capable and confident. So stop getting nervous . You'll do great." I smiled greatfully at him because his words did calm me down and hugged which he reciprocated.

"I will call a meeting with the advertising department to introduce you after showing you around so that you'll get familiar with everyone and get to know them too" he informed me and I nodded. It would be nice knowing them so that there won't be any problem or awkwardness around while working.

We reached 23rd floor and came out hand in hand. The whole floor was dead silent with just minimal employees working fully concentrated but hearing the ping of elevator and our steps they looked up and stood wishing him in a unison. He nodded without saying anything and keeping his hand on my waist making my eyes wide and blush immediately, he said to them.