chp 55

Listen to the above song 👆

Ohhh I soo badly wanted to update today. It's Dusshera guys. ! So a very happy and prosperous Dusshera to all of you. May this Dusshera takes away all the negetivity and bless us with everything💗🥰

So now read the chapter and don't hesitate to point out my mistakes as it's not edited as usual 😌

Keep reading, keep supporting ❤️

Ahana's pov

Randhir was kissing me madly as if I would disappear after sometime but I wasn't complaining. Only I know how much I craved for this. His warm embrace, soothing caress and addictive yet loving kisses. God knows when was the last time we kissed each other. Hell,he wasn't even looking at me properly so kissing was out of question. Randhir tightened his hold on me, pulling me incredibly close while I clutched his shirt tightly.
I moaned as he thrusted his tongue in my mouth exploring every corner which was only his right to do. Though he was rough having his way,buy once he felt it was getting very difficult for me to breathe,he broke apart. I gasped loudly and dropped my head on his chest breathing heavily while he roamed his fingers in my hair calming us down from our high.

"You okay?"
I heard his soft voice which only made me nod still being in his arms. He didn't said anything after that keeping me close and that was only what I needed. Suddenly a shriek left my mouth as I felt Randhir picking me up bridal style and on cue,my hold around his neck tightened.

"Randhir...kya kar rahe hai aap! Put me down please someone might see us!"
I requested as he started going somewhere which accelerated my heart beats. I frowned as he kept silent not replying to me and from the back way,took us to our room. Nobody from our family saw us but the hotel staff who did were enough to make me go red and hide in Randhir's chest.

"Open the door!"
Randhir ordered since he was carrying me so I quietly opened the door of our room which made him come inside with me and he closed it back with his leg. Again without a word he dropped me on the bed gently and pouring some water in a glass, passed it to me. I gulped it without a delay as I was actually thirsty with all the shouting and crying. Randhir sat in front of me eyeing me intensely which left me nervous and shy. We are close in every freaking manner yet his one gaze is enough to churn my stomach and make me a blushing mess.

"Ran... Randhir!"
I called out shuttering like an idiot which brought him out of his trance while I continued

"Aap... mujhe yaha kyu leke aaye hai? I mean...sab hume dhund rahe honge...aur mujhe bhi maa papa aur baaki logo se milna hai!"
He sighed looking down once making me think what is bothering him now but his next words cleared my doupt.

"After coming back from the airport, while I was looking for you,I asked Ruhi about your whereabouts thinking she might know as you were nowhere in sight but I ended up getting scolded by her about how I am not talking to you which is reflecting in yourself or how I'll loose something precious in my anger and ego if I don't sort out everything in time. Wondering how she got to know that we are having problems and by whom she got to know?"
I frowned in confusion trying to process his words and once everything seeped in me my eyes widened as I asked slowly

"You...you think I... told her about...!"
I didn't complete the sentence as I saw Randhir looking down which only gave me my answer. I gulped harshly as my eyes teared up and I said

"It's not that difficult to guess for others Randhir with your not so subtle game of ignoring me and roaming grumpy, throwing daggers and shouting at every other person. Ruhi guessed it way before and asked me to sort out everything as it was just drifting us apart. Though I don't appreciate her blasting on you for something which is between us,but I thought you knew me better than that, that I would never go cribbing and rambling over our personal matter to someone else!"
I immediately stood up wanting to leave from here but just as I took a step, Randhir held my elbow pulling me back such that I directly landed on his lap.