chp 1

Ahana's POV

I am right now sitting in my room well dressed clad in a dreamy bridal lehenga adorned with beautiful jewellery from nose ring to maang tika to chura to payal and necklace. EVERYTHING. And nonetheless I was actually looking like some princess if I say,ready to get married to her prince Charming. But here my case is a little different because we are having an arranged marriage and we absolutely know nothing about each other. Hell I only met him on our engagement day for the last and the first time and the second time would be now. On our marriage day.

You all might be thinking that why I agreed to marry a complete stranger and top of that didn't take any efforts to know him? Well I was kind of forced into this marriage by my parents. Don't get me wrong I love my parents alot and they too can give their lives for me but when Mr Randhir malhotra, the youngest billionaire of India with dangerously handsome look to die for and great values came with the alliance my parents couldn't deny one because Randhir's dad was my dad's best friend( and we are counted in one of the reachest and respectable families of India) and two because I was hell bent on not getting married now and just focus on my career. I want to become as my dad, strong, respectful, successful but I don't know what to do now.

When my parents told me about the alliance I was ready as always to deny the proposal but I don't know why my little sister showed me my would be husband's photo and I couldn't say no. Filmy much? I know.

Never in my life I have seen someone so handsome, manly, rugged. The most alluring feature of his was his eyes. That light brown orbs. Something drawn me towards him that instant and I said yes for the proposal and here I am.

Though I would ask him why did he chose to marry me when he could get anyone by just a snap of his finger. This thought hurted me which I didn't thought I would feel but surprisingly and truthfully it did. I am still sad that I am getting married but marrying Randhir just makes me a little calm and hell knows why I feel like that .

But one thing I am sure of is that no matter in which situation I got married I will be loyal to this marriage and give my 100%.

After sometime I was called down and with raging heartbeat and sweaty palm I walked down with my sister anshula and bestfriend swara at either side supporting me with my heavy lehenga.

As I neared the stage, gathering some courage I looked up and first I saw the most beautiful brown eyes I've ever seen which were stuck only on me which made me blush crimson red and Randhir smirked seeing the effect he has on me which made me lower my eyes smiling. Randhir offered me his hand and I was mesmerized by his handsome and manly features so sharp and clean clad in a sherwani.

I put my hand in his large once and soon I got goosebumps just like when he first touched my hands on our engagement day as he made me wear the ring. Soon we were seated when suddenly he leaned closer to my face. His lips almost touching my jaw and his musk Cologne not helping either to letting me think straight. He whispered ever so huskily that I felt butterfly in my stomach and I was feeling too hot suddenly.

God what is happening to me?
I asked to the upar wala(god) to which I got no reply neither did I expected.

He whispered
"Looking like my queen Ahana"
AND I was dead. You wanna know why? Because he complimented me and called me his queen. That all my efforts of dressing Myself up for almost 4 hour didn't go waste and secondly because he called me by my name for first time and I was dead. my name from his mouth felt so right. So perfect. As if it was meant for only him to call me by my name.

I was brought back by to reality my by friends, cousins and his cousins talking about the jaimala. Soon we were facing each other with jaimala in our hands. I was asked to put the jaimala around his neck and I did it successfully and when he was about to do the same to me, suddenly my cousins lifted me up from his reach making me frown while he stood there giving my cousins 'are you serious look' but no one paid heed to him and continued carrying me. He made attempts to put the garland around my neck but every time when he made a move, my ass of a cousins picked me more up. I don't know why I couldn't see him struggling so I bowed my head to which everyone gasped and hooted and randhir's eyes held a different emotion which I was not able to grasp.

After jaimala we all made our way towards the mandap for the wedding. There Panditji did some puja in starting and then followed by kanya daan which made me emotional but I held the tears back for the time being. After kanya daan we took the seven pheras and then Panditji asked Randhir to put Vermilion in my partition which made my heart beat faster. Randhir took a pinch of Vermilion in his thumb and index finger and looking directly in my eyes filled my maang and I don't know why a tear of content rolled down my cheeks. Everyone gasped when Randhir kissed my forehead affectionately and more tears rolled down my eyes.

What are you doing to me Randhir?

He wiped my tears with his thump pad and nodded in no for me to stop crying. And he lastly tied the mangalsutra around my neck making me shiver with the close proximity of ours.

All of a sudden I felt as if a huge gap has been filled in my heart in form of my husband. He will now have all rights on me and I will give him my everything without any doubt and without wanting something in return. May be I am falling for my husband.

I bid my parents a tearfull bye and started towards the journey of me being a wife and a daughter in law. But I know one thing that my husband will be with me by my side no matter what

● ● ●

Ahana and Randhir's wedding outfits 👆🏼