chp 29

Another one from Kabir singh and from my favourites 👆

Enjoy reading 😊

Randhir's pov

I was sleeping peacefully but it was quite late in the morning because of the sunlight coming from the balcony which disturbed my sleep making me groan irritatingly and turning I put my hand on Ahana's side to take her in my arms but found the side empty making me huff. I cannot even sleep properly on a Sunday too. I turned on my stomach and layed there without doing anything and after sometime the fragrance in the room was filled with my wife's scent which was a mix of black coffee, white flowers and vanilla making me take a big sniff in content. She came out of the walk-in closet after shower and went to the dressing table directly thinking I am still sleeping and making her semi wet luscious hair got ready with just a bindi on her forehead and a lip balm looking contagious in her saree with just mangalsutra and chooda. Her hairline remaining to be filled by me.
Her attire 👇

Standing up,she made her way to the bed while I closed my eyes pretending to sleep

Standing up,she made her way to the bed while I closed my eyes pretending to sleep. She sat on the bed and bending close to me started roaming her hand in my hair which is the best feeling ever. I sighed lightly but stayed quite. She caressed my hair by her fingers and bought her hand to my ear outlining it with her fingertip which almost made me shiver. Next she caressed my cheeks and then lips and bending more down she kissed both my eyes and nose,she pecked my lips ever so lightly that I doupt her lips even touched mine. Her not so innocent gesture was making my condition worst down there and I wanted to grab her and kiss her senseless but I controlled myself with difficulty. Ahana has now almost lied down beside me cupping my face called me out in softest tone.

"Randhir"
But I didn't respond to her and she said again

"Baby"
God she is making it so difficult for me but I still didn't opened my eyes.

"Randhir please uthiye na I know you are awake"
She knows? But how? Then too I didn't woke up.

"Jaan"
She whispered close to my ear and that was the last string as after that I immediately opened my eyes pulling Ahana on top of me by her waist which made her gasp. Her face was flushed but she had a sexy smirk on and she asked

"So now you woke up?"
I ignored her question and holding her tightly said

"Phir se bolo"
She made an innocent face asking

"Kya bolu?"

"Jaise tumne mujhe bulaya"

"Kaise?"
I glared at her for playing right now and she giggled cutely blushing and whispered finally

"Jaan"
I smiled like a maniac and hugged her saying

"Ohh god I love you so much"
She blushed without saying anything while I kept looking at her. She blushed more if possible on my intense gaze and raised her eyebrows asking 'what'. I caressed her jaw with my knuckles and said