chp 18

This one is close to my heart
Most apt song for this chp🥰

Enjoy reading 😁

Ahana's pov

"No Rehaan please see to it that online content and notification is provided and it reaches wider audience" I told to my manager and he noted down nodding his head.

"Anything else to take care of ma'am?" He asked me before leaving and I denied saying

"That would be it for now. You may go" he left my cabin nodding one last time and I sighed looking at the work in hand. Working here is going good apart from some craps I hear here and there gossiping about me being Randhir's wife using him for my benifit but I let it pass because who would waste their time in explaining people who always have mind of there own. Well it has been 2 Weeks I had joined office and actually how time slipped away was all a blur. With working and back at home managing everything which is not much of a hassle because honestly I am not even allowed to enter the kitchen strictly by maa ordering me to rest even though I don't even get tired as such. Perks of getting such lovely in-laws. Not complaining because I know I am very lucky to have them in form of my parents and a sister in law too who is more of a sister to me. And what can I say about Randhir!! He is as usual his hot and loving self taking care of me and my needs. Always there with me as we have made a habit to talk about our day before sleeping and that part is my fav of the whole day because I be in his arms with my head his chest hearing my recent favourite music which will also be my all time favourite that is his heart beats. And ohh... Please add numbers of kisses and pecks too which he always gets from me anyhow and every time leaves me breathless with warm blushing face and greedy for more 🙈. Apart from that I am even in touch with Ruhi and Adith and Sidharth too. In short life is going good as long as I have my husband by my side.

I came out of my thinking session at the knock on the door. Allowing the person the come in I noticed it to be the peon.

"Ma'am aapko Randhir saab lunch ke liye bula rahe hai" he informed me making me smile because we always have our lunch together everyday in his office room which too has become one of our thing.I told the peon to tell Randhir I'll be there in five minutes and he left nodding hearing me. I paused my work for the time being to have my much awaited and anticipated lunch with my husband. I reached his cabin and knocking opened the door still standing outside saying

"May I come in sir?" Hearing my voice he looked up from his laptop and shaking his head but still having a small smile replied

"How many times I have told you not to knock on my cabin and never call me sir?" I giggled hearing him entering in. I once called him that by mistake as I heard everyone calling him sir only so it slipped my tongue also but he gave me a long lecture being irritated and not liking it and after that I have oftenly started to address him like that just to annoy him and to see his cute grumpy face.

"I am just being respectful towards you because practically you are my boss so eventually I have to address you as sir Just like others" I replied walking to him and smirked seeing him shaking his head.

"Tumse nahi jeet sakta mein" he said and I smiled a big smile commenting back

"Acha hua aapko jaldi samajh aa gaya" and giggled again while he too smiled.

Anyways taking the tiffin and settling on the bed after arranging the single plate we had our lunch in single plate and I feeded both of us by my hand. Randhir never eats his lunch with his own hands in office saying if I can feed him than why to worry. He likes to have his food from my hand and I like to feed him with my hand too so there is no denying. If it was in Randhir's hand then he would make me feed him every meal of his day but offcourse that's not possible.