chp 26

This is so soothing to hear👆

Enjoy reading 😊

Randhir's pov

I was in my cabin completing my work in hand so that I have my lunch with my wife. This is the part of the day I like the most because I have my Ahana all for me and she even makes me eat with her hand making me the happiest person ever. How I wish she could feed me every time but than that's not possible. I finished everything and looked at the time. I frowned seeing that it is way past the lunch time but Ahana was not here. I stood up adjusting my coat to see what took her so long. Coming out of my cabin I was about to go towards Ahana's but the scene in front me left me baffled for a second. Ahana was in the arms of some other person and if I remember correctly he is Vishal Agnihotri. He has the biggest chain of hotels in India and abroad too and for a new project he wanted to joined hands with us.

I went close to them but my heart pained seeing my Ahana in tears. What had happened to her? She looks so disheveled.

"Ahana"
I called out her name which brought them out of their trance and seeing me, Ahana left that person and came running to me hugging me tightly. She cried more softly hidding her face in my chest and I took her in my arms securely holding her.

"Baby what happened? Did you get hurt somewhere? Why are you crying so much Ahana? You are scaring me"

I made her look at me and seeing her eyes red and swollen with tears leaking down her face made my heart clench but seeing the fear and vulnerability in her eyes made me want to keep her with me in my arms away from every evil which caused so much pain to my love. I wiped her tears carefully while she had clutched my shirt tightly. I looked at Mr Vishal and said

"Sorry I know we had a meeting together but can we please postpone it for some other time. I'll let my secretary inform about the same"
Saying this I excused myself without hearing his response taking Ahana with me and coming in the cabin, locked the door and entered the bedroom here. I settled myself on the bed with Ahana in my lap hugging me sitting sideways. She was still sobbing uncontrollably making me restless.

"Ahana? Jaan please tell me what happened why are you crying? Did anyone said something to you?"
Hearing me she cried more and looked at me trying to say something

"Ran..... Randhir.....I love.....I love you very much Randhir......I will never betray you.....I will....."

"Shhh....shhh.....shant bacha please calm down"
I made her quite seeing how she was struggling to form a coherent sentence due to her hicupps and crying. I poured some water in the glass placed on the side table and slowly made her drink it. I wiped her tears and removed some hair from her face. I kept the glass of water back and caressing her cheeks keeping her close to me asked softly

"Ab batao kya hua?"
Again her eyes glisten with unshed tears but controlling them she said

"I....I was coming to have lunch with you after completing my work....but thought to visit the washroom first..... when I was about to enter in.....I heard some voices....... hearing my name.....made me halt there itself.....they were talking about me.......about how I.....'crying'...... I..... married you....'crying'..... for money...."
I clenched my fist in order to control my anger. One of my employee said something so obnoxious about my wife and I didn't even know about it?

But I controlled myself because Ahana needed me now. I sighed looking at her and cupping her face said

"Itni si baat ke liye koi itna rota hai kya? Pagal ho tum jo unki baat ko itni ehmiyat de rahi ho. Mein tumse pyaar karta hu aur I trust you more than anything toh fir itne aansu kyu?"
She bit her lips controlling her sobs and said