My Summer Love Story | ✔️

By RuhiParikh

Reeya Advani cannot wait to go on a two week vacation to Costa Rica to not only escape the atrocious and stre... More

✰ N O T E ✰
✰ C A S T ✰
✰ P R O L O G U E ✰
ch. 1 ✰ a day filled with surprises
ch. 2 ✰ saying what needs to be said
ch. 3 ✰ watch where you're going, bitch
ch. 4 ✰ crying babies and vodka tonics
ch. 5 ✰ welcome to Costa Rica
ch. 6 ✰ beer chugging contest
ch. 7 ✰ hiking with the enemy
ch. 8 ✰ i'm a bad beach
ch. 9 ✰ a very interesting therapy session
ch. 10 ✰ that's what she said
ch. 11 ✰ pole dancing with Reeya
ch. 12 ✰ it's okay, i got you
ch. 13 ✰ the deja vu situation
ch. 14 ✰ relationship drama with the gang
ch. 15 ✰ a text from the devil
ch. 16 ✰ Reeya, the violent eater
ch. 17 ✰ may the best gender win
ch. 18 ✰ horror movie competition
ch. 19 ✰ a drama-filled dinner
ch. 20 ✰ relationship advice with Manav
ch. 21 ✰ you drive me crazy
ch. 22 ✰ the gift of pure love
ch. 23 ✰ a rainy night
ch. 24 ✰ free and alive
ch. 25 ✰ spilling the tea
ch. 26 ✰ Reeya vs. Akash
ch. 27 ✰ who's ready to party?!
ch. 28 ✰ the psychic bartender
ch. 29 ✰ disabled horses and douche noggins
ch. 30 ✰ girl's night out in Calle Blancos
ch. 31 ✰ follow your heart, and the road as well
ch. 32 ✰ damn, nice buns
ch. 33 ✰ the power duo
ch. 34 ✰ an eventful cruise day
ch. 35 ✰ the honeymoon room
ch. 36 ✰ confessions by the beach
ch. 38 ✰ bodies combined, lips intertwined
ch. 39 ✰ last night in Costa Rica
ch. 40 ✰ when everything falls apart
ch. 41 ✰ starting a new life
ch. 42 ✰ an unexpected call from an unexpected person
ch. 43 ✰ dinner with the boss
ch. 44 ✰ familiar blue eyes
ch. 45 ✰ healing him
ch. 46 ✰ the last piece of the puzzle
ch. 47 ✰ can't get enough
ch. 48 ✰ when the world goes black
ch. 49 ✰ live life to the fullest
ch. 50 ✰ changing the course of life
ch. 51 ✰ the feeling of ecstasy
ch. 52 ✰ oceanic memories
ch. 53 ✰ forever and always
✰ E P I L O G U E ✰
✰ A U T H O R ' S N O T E ✰

ch. 37 ✰ moonlight love

743 21 1
By RuhiParikh

WARNING: this chapter includes mature material/content that may be uncomfortable to viewers under the age of 16. Please read at your own caution.

Our bodies collide together as our lips mash and bend, and I stand on my tippy toes so he can kiss me back just as passionately. His warm hand goes and cups my cheek, caressing his thumb against it as well, and his other hand wraps around my waist, dropping it to my lower back as butterflies erupt in my stomach.

At that exact moment, I never felt the urge to release from him, push him away, or get angry at him. In fact, I feel quite the opposite right now. I want to pull him closer, as if he isn't close enough, and I want him. Badly. Like never before.

I don't know if this is the gin and tonic speaking, and who the hell knows if it is. All that matters right now is that me and Akash are kissing each other so passionately, as if there is no tomorrow.

He draws me closer to him, cradling my face up so his soft lips that feel like heaven can press against mine again. His tongue slowly enters my mouth, and at that exact moment he groans into my mouth, kissing me so hard to the point where I almost stumble back.

But I don't because he is holding onto me so, so tightly. As if he not only wants me, but he needs me so desperately to the point where he clings onto me as if I were his oxygen.

I hear people cheer around us, and I don't know they are cheering towards the people singing on the stage or towards me and Akash, who continue to kiss in the middle of the dance floor, feeling as if there was no one else around us. A smile grows on my lips as I quickly pull away from him, just to study his face from up close.

His full lips are curled up into a grin, a blush tinging his cheeks as his messy hair flows around against the light wind. Akash is not only attractive, but he's also beautiful. Everything about him is just so beautiful.

No words are required next, and we kiss again. This time, with even more passion, as if there wasn't enough already. He slowly lifts me in the air, my legs lifting from the ground as I giggle into his mouth. And almost immediately, I smash my lips against his as he wraps both of his hands around my waist. My chest presses into his as I lean back against him, continuing to be lifted in the air by him.

And suddenly, I hear fireworks, and they are not the ones elatedly bursting in my heart right now.

Fireworks erupt from the sky, loud bangs resonating through the sky as tiny sounds that sound like whoosh appear every few seconds. Our mouths release from each other, but our bodies don't, and we dazingly look up into the sky, gazing at the enormous fireworks.

The loud noises continue to emerge, and people clap and cheer along as the flamboyant music continues to play in the background. Akash's arms are still encircled around my waist as I crane my neck around to view the beautiful fireworks. If this is not the most perfect moment I have ever endured in my life, then I don't know what is.

Finally, I look back at him, feeling heat creep up to my cheeks as he suggestively studies me. "You want to get out of here?" he blurts out, raising his eyebrows.

My breath hitches in my throat, catching on to what he's saying. And almost instantaneously, I nod my head. Then, he finally releases his arms around me and entangles his fingers with mine, leading me out of the festival.

~ ~ ~

He slams me into the wall, crushing me with his large and muscular body as both of his hands cup my cheek, kissing me so hard to the point where I almost see stars. I stumble into our motel room, trying to find my way inside as Akash suddenly lifts me in the air, and I rapidly wrap my legs around his torso. Laughter fills the room as we try to make our way outside, onto the bed, and we almost stumble into the lamps and decorations placed around us.

Finally, Akash makes his way to the porch door and expertly slides it open, leading me inside. He slams the door shut behind us and eagerly leads me to the bed, and I feel my heart excitedly thrusting against my chest, blood pumping up and down my veins as they pulsate with energy and exhilaration.

I yelp as he pushes me onto the bed, my back hitting the soft mattress as his six-feet tall figure towers above me. The wind blows around us, the birds cawing behind us, and I can hear the waves crashing onto the surface. But I don't even focus on that right now. All I can focus on is the lust and desire masked on Akash's face, how his blue eyes trace my body so deliciously, as if he wants to devour me right now and then. Apprehension and angst grasp my mind, and I have never ever felt this nervous to sleep with someone. Usually if it's someone I don't care about, then I just usually get it over with and forget it ever happened, like a one-night stand.

But Akash? He is a whole different story.

His oceanic and blue orbs study me so intensely, and he suddenly straightens up to unbutton his button-down shirt. All of it. I intriguingly watch his expert fingers unclip the buttons, and once the last one comes undone, he tears it off of his shoulders, revealing his engraved and well-built chest. Tattoos inked into his abdomen and arms are portrayed in front of me, and his abs glisten in the dark, as if they were radiating against the moonlight. His biceps flex as he abruptly leans down on the bed, reaching towards me, and I just stay there frozen as his face comes up to me.

"Your turn," he breathes out, his lips curling into a smirk.

I try to pull myself together as Akash's face is inches from mine, suggestively looking down at my body. C'mon, Advani! What happened to the blunt, never beats around the bush and confident Reeya?! Get it together!

Taking a deep breath, I slyly nod my head and place my fingers on the zipper right in the middle of my flaring pants. I zip it down, watching the material come undone, and my heart races against my chest as I see a glimpse of my black lacy underwear.

Finally, I peel it down my legs, revealing my tan and shaved skin that smells like coconut lotion. I press my lips together as I place my pants on the other side, and now my fingers move up to my top. But then, Akash blurts out, "I got it."

I raise my eyebrows at him, slowly moving my fingers away from the zipper on the back. "Y-you got it?" I ask.

He just nods his head, gesturing for me to turn around, and I obey. I close my eyes, dying to feel his fingers touch my bare skin.

His soft breath brushes the back of my neck as he swiftly moves my brown hair to the side. The cool air and also his breath tickles me, and I take a deep breath to hopefully compose myself. Suddenly, his fingers grab the zipper and slowly pull it down, and my impatience gnaws at me.

For what seemed like three years later, my top leaves my upper half, revealing my strapless black bra. I feel Akash's breath stop tickling my skin, and I feel his breath heaving a little bit. Anxiety fills up inside of my stomach, as I am dying to figure out what happens next. What is he going to do now?

And, to my sudden surprise, his hand wraps around the back of my neck, craning my head towards him as his lips clash against mine. I lean back as he leans in, kissing me. Hard. His hand comes undone around my neck and switches to my thighs, turning me around and pulling me towards him. I instantly wrap my hands around his muscular back and straddle him, feeling his hands come onto the back of my thighs, up the straps of my underwear, and travelling up onto my back, feeling his fingers tickle my bare skin. I arch my back, a soft moan escaping me as his lips run down my neck, marking his territory with love bites.

He soon lays me across the bed and simultaneously unclasps my strapless bra and throws it to the other side, making my breasts appear right in front of him. I usually never get shy or nervous about getting naked with someone I'm possibly having sex with, but the way Akash hungrily devours me makes me want to crawl into a hole. Not because of embarrassment, but because of the way his eyes trail to my collarbone and all the way down to my stomach. Finally, his eyes lock with mine, and the look in his eyes makes goosebumps spread on my skin.

"You're absolutely beautiful," he whispers, pressing his hand up to my cheek to caress it softly. I can't help but genuinely smile and lean into his hand. Why do I feel so ecstatic right now?

Before I can even answer, he crashes his lips against mine, as if they were icebergs colliding, creating a wild and frenzying situation. My fingers tangle through his soft hair as I lean into him, tasting his tongue and devouring him.

My fingers start to trail down his detailed and carved chest, feeling every bump and rise of his abs. They seem to be carved by the ancient gods, engraved so delicately and precisely, and just touching them myself makes me feel so special. I trail my hand down to the belt of his buckle, and I gesture towards it.

Akash lets out a raspy laugh. "Eager, are we?"

I embarrassingly roll my eyes. "Just take off the rest of your clothes."

"Okay, fine," Akash scoffs, grinning as he gets up to take off his pants. "Whatever you say, I will do," he winks, and my cheeks start to burn passionately as he unzips his pants and sends it flying to the ground, once the belt buckle had come undone. And then, he takes off his jet-black boxers as well, finally revealing his true and naked form.

My breath catches in my throat as I press my throbbing lips together, taking him in. I am honestly not disappointed by what I'm looking at. He smirks mischievously and deliberately walks over to the edge of the bed, looking down at me hungrily as I lick my lips. Tension starts to build up between my legs, and I press them together, trying so hard to control myself.

But I can't. No matter how hard I try to, I just can't.

I get up on my knees and kiss him hard, and he almost staggers back by how hard I kissed him. But he then leans forward, caressing me just as fervently by making me fall back on the bed. He hovers on top of me, his lips grazing my collarbone as I throw my head back in satisfaction.

My back arches and my fingers grasp the bedsheets as he goes lower and lower down my body. His tongue swirls between the valley of my breasts, and a soft moan escapes my lips. Finally, he goes down to my thighs, grasping them tightly as I squirm around on the bed. His tongue then expertly travels up my thigh, and with one swift movement, he tears my underwear off of me. I gasp as his tongue enters the sensitive part of my lower body. My back arches even more from the bed, and I close my eyes in satisfaction as whimpers escape from my mouth.

My hips start to grind up into his face as his tongue continues to swirl between my thighs, but his iron clad arms hold them in place. Once tension started to release from me, he freed his mouth from there and traveled up my stomach, placing soft kisses along. And then, his face reaches my neck, clasping his hand behind my head as he kissed my neck, softly.

"Do you want to go further?" he looks at me curiously, his pupils dilating as they place on me.

"I..." I stammer out, my mind still shaken from what just occurred. "I-I do."

He leans down onto my cheek, and I feel his lips expanding against my face into a brazen smile. "Great. Um... are you a virgin?" His face soon falls into a serious expression.

I shamelessly shake my head. "No. Are you?"

He immediately shakes his head as well. "Nope."

I raise my eyebrows at his response, feeling slightly jealous. He's done it with someone else? Before I can delve further into my thoughts, we immediately start to kiss again, but then another sudden thought appears into my mind.

"Akash!" I yelp, and he staggers back in surprise. "Whoa, are you okay?! What happened?"

"No, I'm... I'm fine," I gulp. "I just- I just think we forgot something important."

I willingly cock my head towards him, and his eyes immediately widen as he presses his hands onto his face. "Oh, fuck!" he curses, grumbling afterwards. "I don't have a condom."

Once those words escaped from his mouth, I start to smile ear-to-ear. "I do," I blurt out. He then looks up at me with a surprised expression. "Y-you do?"

"Um, yeah," I nod my head and get up from the bed, feeling the wind blow around my naked body. "Give me a second!" And before Akash can even answer, I run into the room and slam the patio door shut behind me.

I eye my suitcase by the sofa and lean down to zip it open, revealing my clothes, makeup, and... the string of condoms Neha had gifted me, wedged in the far corner. I smile like a little kid that just found a jar of cookies. Bingo!

Picking up the string of condoms in my hand, I slam the suitcase shut, and as I start to walk back outside, I immediately notice my white bag that I brought along in the car. I rapidly amble towards there and open the purse, revealing my phone. Afterwards, I go in my messages list, a sudden grin spreading on my lips.

Me (to Neha Parikh): your wonderful gift came in handy tonight ;) can't thank you enough

I set my phone aside and start to walk outside into the dark atmosphere, where Akash is laying on the bed, completely naked. I feel my body heating up as I think how I saw Akash naked, and how he pleasantly devoured me, making me see stars in the process. Not only is he pleasing to look at, but he makes you feel sexually pleased as well.

The patio door slams open, and Akash's eyes transfer over to me, while I stupidly smile at him with a string of condoms in my hand. While his eyes are on the condoms, his eyes then slither over to my naked body, which makes me realize...

I'm naked in front of Akash! As in, he is seeing everything of me!

I have the sudden urge to cover my female parts with my hands, but the way Akash looks at me with lust makes me want to do quite the opposite.

Akash quickly diverts his eyes to the condoms, and that's probably because he doesn't want to get too excited looking at me while I'm naked, if you know what I mean. "Where the hell did you get those condoms from?" He sits up on the edge of the bed, furrowing his brows.

"Um, well..." I awkwardly clear his throat and walk up to him until my calves run into his. His eyes are fixated on mine, a smile playing at his lips as I'm guessing he's trying his very best not to look down.

"Neha actually gifted them to me," I wince, and I awkwardly wait for a reply from him.

Akash takes a deep breath in and studies me intensely. "So, you're saying that... Neha gave you condoms for you to use with me?"

"I mean..." I trail off, gnawing at my lip anxiously. "If you put it that way, then yes."

He lets out a laugh. "So, I'm guessing she wants us to get together," he leans in towards me until all I can see is his beautiful face and nothing else.

"Yeah, maybe," I cock my head. "Or maybe she just doesn't want you to get me pregnant."

He tucks his head into his chest, chuckling to himself. "That too."

Finally, he looks up, his gaze fixated with mine. His lips are slightly parted as his chest rises up and down, and I immediately grab his arm to level my regard with his. He goes back on the bed as I go up to him, never leaving his eye contact. Time to become confident Reeya.

I get up on my knees, so he's looking up at me. His blue eyes shift back and forth as I play with my hair, studying his entire body. The condoms in my hand swing forward and back, and he gestures towards them. But I shake my head.

Confused, he cocks his head. I lean in and simply growl in his ear, "I will do it."

I look at him, inches away from each other, and he takes a deep breath, a smile tickling at his lips. "If you say so," he muses.

Merely nodding my head, I rip out one condom from the string of them and fling them towards the other side of the bed. Afterwards, I tear open the condom with my teeth, and throw the packet with the other string of condoms. Once I had gotten myself situated, I look down towards Akash's lower body as a smile plays on my lips.

I slowly place the condom on to him, and he presses his lips together, leaning his head back. Satisfied by his reaction, I then straddle him, placing my hands on his broad and lean shoulders. I try to ignore the butterflies fluttering around my stomach and the gnawing feeling gnashing at my insides, due to my nervousness, but I immediately push them all away. I am experienced in this sort of situation, so why I am nervous to do this with Akash?

I press my lower body into his, feeling some pain searing into me, but it's more pleasure than pain that occurs. A low growl erupts out of Akash's throat as his hands grasp onto my lower body, squeezing the skin onto his hand. I throw my head back in satisfaction as I ride against him, feeling tingles erupt onto my skin.

My breath heaves deeper as I cling onto his shoulder, placing my lips on them. I moan into his ear as his fingers continue to clench my skin so tightly. Finally, our faces collide together, our lips coming first. My ears burn passionately as I breathe into his mouth, crashing our lips together.

Few minutes later, he grabs me by my shoulders and pushes me back onto the bed, my legs still straddling his lower body. His tongue drives through my upper body and all the way up onto my neck as he then nibbles onto my ear, whispering dirty words that make my heart clench with desire.

My fingers run along his muscular back as he slowly moves against me, planting a hot and heaving kiss into my mouth. He suddenly then grabs both of my arms and pins them above me, and my face burns with excitement as groans escape from him. The pace starts to get faster, and I breathe into his neck, feeling my eyes roll back with pleasure. My wet hair clings to my back as my hips leave the bed, and he runs his fingers along them.

As the sounds erupting from our throats harmonize in the air, I feel his body moving against mine so fervently, and his grunts make my toes curl with enlightenment. And in that exact moment, it was just me and him, our exposed and true selves revealed to each other, combined in perfect harmony and perfect desire.

                                                                                          ✰✰✰

A/N:

Whew Lordy... let's all take a moment to breathe here.

I truly apologize if this chapter was a little too... inappropriate. The sexual tension was getting TOO MUCH between Akash and Reeya, so I obviously had to do something about it ;)

Stay tuned for the next chapter!

-Ru <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 3.3K 61
BEWARE: Strong sexual content and explicit language. Inseparable; people love being together, It's not that they can't be separated, but they don't w...
29.3K 1.4K 51
Trueloves & Friendships🍃 MY BEST PARTNER When Jahnvi Mittal was struggling with her career and life to become something on her own. To achieve her d...
26.4K 1.2K 42
I stared at the person sitting on the chair in front of me. That instant I realised that I didn't know this person at all. This was not the person I...
364K 19.7K 32
Going back to my old title 'Is He A She?!' instead of the Tapas one 'Testoster-zone.' _______ ❝Sometimes you don't have...