MR. ZAYN

By Bel_la_la

An evil smirk appeared on his lips as he walked closer and closer. "You can't escape from me baby girl." My... More

Chapter 1 ~ Suicide
Chapter 2 ~ It isn't over
Chapter 3 ~ Escaping
Chapter 4 ~ Who is he?
Chapter 5 ~ The dark room
Chapter 6 ~ Fear
Chapter 7 ~ Torture
Chapter 8 ~ Painful
Chapter 9 ~ His anger
Chapter 10 ~ Punishment
Chapter 11 ~ I will fix you
Chapter 12 ~ Don't be so daring
Chapter 13 ~ Shoot
Chapter 14 ~ Tricked
Chapter 15 ~ His warning
Chapter 16 ~ Don't play with fire
Chapter 17 ~ Like a prey
Chapter 18 ~ Betrayer
Update
Chapter 19 ~ The truth
ATTENTION!
~ Update ~
Chapter 20 ~ Can it be?
~ New Chapter ~
Chapter 22 ~ Ooh Shiteu
Chapter 23 ~ Regret
~ Authors Note ~
Chapter 24 ~ Revenge
Chapter 25 ~ Love me back
Chapter 26 ~ Forgive me
Chapter 27 ~ I Love You
Chapter 28 ~ Making love to you
Quitting the story??
Chapter 29 ~ Don't mess...
Chapter 30 ~ Lipstick stain
Chapter 31 ~ Nauseous
Chapter 32 ~ The Devil
Question
Chapter 33 ~ Execution
Chapter 34 ~ Too late
Chapter 35 ~ Deserved
New Story
Chapter 36 ~ Valentino
Chapter 37 ~ Childish
Chapter 38 ~ Training
!!Chapter 39 is coming!!
Chapter 39 ~ Elenoor
Authors Note about Mr. Zayn
Chapter 40 ~ Without you
Note ~ Chapter 41
Chapter 41 ~ Only Mine
! ~ Chapter 42 ~ !
Chapter 42 ~ My wish
Chapter 43 ~ Came true
Chapter 44 ~ Valeria
Where have I been...
Chapter 45 today!
Chapter 45 ~ Nightmare
Chapter 46 ~ Who?
Chapter 47 ~ Delmar Ramirez
Chapter 48 ~ Untold feelings
Chapter 49 ~ Heartache
Chapter 50 ~ Missing you

Chapter 21 ~ Broken Soul

8.1K 231 63
By Bel_la_la

"I think you have to confess something, are you probably in love with me baby?"

I pulled back and muttered, "n..no, why would you think that?"
"Because of your behaviour."
My heart was pounding, "No I'm not in love with you."

He clenched his jaw and walked towards me.
"So you're not on love with me huh?"
"I'm not in love with you," I answered while walking backwards. Unfortunatly I hit the wall, and as I tried to turn to the right, he imprisoned me with his arms.

"Just like a prey," he smirked.
"Zayn why are you doing this? I told you already, I'm not in love with you."

"You know jasmine," he lowered to be on my level, his face a few inches away from mine, "there are a few people on this earth that I detest the most and do you know whom they are?"

Why is he asking me these kind of questions all of a sudden?
"No, I don't know."
"Betrayers but the ones I hate the most are," he paused for a brief moment, "Iiars."
I gulped, I wasn't lying right? Or was I? Damn it I'm confused myself.

"And you darling are an awful liar," he said emphasizing the word liar. His eyes turned dark and his face was again bloody serious. I saw the vein in his neck popping up. He didn't look like the caring Zayn from a few moments ago.

The devil was back, the merciless devil I had to take care of. But how on earth am I gonna heal this boss when he turns like this in just a split of a second? Will I even succeed or do I need to run away again?

He banged his hands agains the wall.
"Fucking listen to me jasmine," he hissed.
"I am warning you, don't you ever fall in love with me, am I clear?"
"Why?"
"We are not the same, and never will be."

The anger build up in me.
"Why did you marry me when you won't even love me?" - "You know the answer."
"Because of my dad only?"
He nodded.

"I told you already, I can take care of myself, I don't need you. You didn't have to marry me for  such a reason." You could clearly hear that I was dissapointed and angry.

"Yeah sure you can fight a whole mafia."
"I will move to another country if needed."
"You are fucking dump! Every mafia has their people in almost every country. You don't make a fucking chance."

"Then be it so! I live here in a prison with you. The moment I think that you care about me and that you will love me, I get stabbed in the back by the devil! Why are you kissing me all the time huh? Was that all for the show?"
I didn't notice that I was grabbing his colar cuz he grabbed both of my hands holding them thight.

"I will never ever love a girl like you. Do you fucking understand me?" He said while the vein in his neck was almost bursting open.
Ouch that hit me hard, tears were slowly welling up in my eyes.

"I own you Jasmine, you are mine. But I will never ever love you, nor will I give you the love of a husband so don't fool yourself."
"And all those kisses? And why did you say you'd give your life for me if needed to protect me?" I was all a mess now.

He backed up a bit and chuchled sarcastic.
"As for protecting you, that's a promise I made with your father and Zayn Matteo never breaks a promise he makes. As for the kisses, you are stupid that's the only thing I can say," he said mockingly.

"So it was all just f..fake?"
"Yes. You honey needed to be tamed and I guess my plan worked."
"Tamed?" I felt the color draining out of my face. Was this all a game he played with me?

He leaned down to be on my level.
"I can get way prettier women if I want, you honey are just a poor girl I have to take care of because of a promise that I made. And unfortunatly you are my wife."

My lower lip trembled, I felt like I could throw up at any moment.
"Divorce me then," I said with a trembling voice.
"Divorce," he mocked, "my arse. I own you darling, you are mine and only mine."

He pulled back while giving me a last dark smirk afterwhich he left while closing the door with a loud bang.

This was all too much for me.He played me just like a puppet. And I am the biggest fool! "Damn me, damn me," I whispered. I walked towards the bathroom wanting to wash my face. He played me was the only thing I could think about. I felt my heart aching everytime I recalled his words.

"Unfortunatly you are my wife."

I looked in the mirror. "Am I that ugly?"
My tears came, they finally came. I felt betrayed, I felt disgusted. "I hate myself, I hate myself," I cried. How could I fall into his trap this easily. He brought damage to my heart he played with it like it was just a toy.

I turned the tap on and bit on my lower lip to keep the sobs at bay. "I hate you Jasmine, I hate you, why are you stuch a fool."
My head was hurting a lot and I felt my gastric acid coming up.

I gaged and threw out all the filth he had given me, all the pain and sorrow came out. I don't know for how long I was vomitting, it felt like ages. In the end I fell on the ground and curled myself up in a fetal postion. My body and mind were tired, really tired. The darkness surround me and that's when I fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been two weeks since Zayn is behaving like the jerk he is. He doesn't give me a glance and when he does, I get a filty look only.

I decided to take distance from Zayn. I kinda gave up on him, like if he behaves like this I won't make a chance to heal him. Anyways who am I? He doesn't like me anyways, so it's better for the both of us to stay away from each other. He can do whatever he wants, I don't care anymore. I mean if I don't mean anything to him than who am I to care about him?

In the past two weeks I got to know some more people who are living in the mansion. James for example, I had seen him a few times before, but I didn't really know who he has. I  tought he was just one of Zayns men, which he was but he was also his right hand man. He knew more about Zayn than anayone else.

"Hey Jasmine, what's up?"
"Oh hey James, I'm fine just the usual you know."
He nodded, he knew that I wasn't allowed to do much. Like I could only go to the garden but other than that wasn't possible.

"Hmm wanna do something with me?"
"Uh like what?"
"Would you like to do some boxing?"
"Yeah that sounds fun!" I smiled. I haven't done something like this in ages, besides this would be a good opportunity to get rid of all the anger that I still had.

He chuckled like a little boy, "come! We'll do some boxing then."
"Okay! I'll wear some comfy clothes, will you wait for me here?" - "Yeah sure."
"I'll be right back."
"Take your time," he said as he winked.

I was super happy! "Finally some action!" I said to myself. I walked into our closet and got some comfy gym clothes. When I was done I walked downstairs into the living room.

"I'm done!"
James turned his head towards me. For a split second his eyes turned big, but he regained his composure.
He cleared his throat, "let's go then."
"Where is the gym?"
"In the mansion."
"Oh for real I tought it was outside of this mansion." I was clearly dissopointed.

"Don't be dissapointed, you'll like it."
"Okay, you're making me curious."
We walked towards a door and James pushed some buttons, afterwhich the door opened. There was a huge stair going down.
"Come this way," James said while he walked in front of me downstairs.

"Omg! This is so beautiful!"
"You like it?"
"Yes of course!" There was a huge gym in this mansion, with all kind of things. I loved to go to the gym in the past and seeing such a huge gym made extremely happy.

"Let's do some boxing then."
"Yes," I laughed like a little child who was going to get an icecream. He chuckled by my reaction.

"Here wear these," he gave me a pair of boxing gloves. "Can you fix this one for me?" I could't close the second one cuz I wore the other one.
"Yeah sure."

"Okay come here." He showed me how to punch the punching bag.
"Just like this, but don't hold your arms like this otherwise you will hurt yourself more than the other person."
"Dang, can I try?"
"Sure."

He stayed next to me and I punched the bag.
"Like this?" - "Yes, just like that."
All of sudden I remembered all the things Zayn told me on that day.

"Unfortunatly you are my wife."

The anger build up inside of me and I punched the bag like there was no tomorrow. I even forgot about James.
"I fucking hate you, you dickhead!"

I was panting heavily when I paused for a moment. "Damn Jasmine that was a lot of anger," James said with a little smirk.

I was still out of breath, but I managed to give him a little smile. He unzipped his sweater revealing his muscualr arms. I guess all of his men are well build.

"Let me remove my sweater, and we'll do some more exercises." He was in his vest now.

"Okay now punch this." He held pads infront of his chest.
I punched and punched, "come on Jasmine you have more power!"
That made me only punch harder.

"Aah look who we have here."
That damn voice, I remembered her irritating voice. As I looked towards the door, there were  two people standing there. Zayn and Sara, both in their gym clothes.

Zayn checked me out from top to bottom and his jaw tightened. His eyes shifted from me to James. James shrug his shoulders.

I rolled my eyes and was back focussed on James. "James come on, I'm not done yet."
"As you wish," he smiled. I punched the pads a few times when all of a sudden Sara approached me.

"Hey bitch I haven't forgotten about the last time," she said.
"Ah well yeah, I guess my headbutt worked since your nose is crooked now, not that it looked good before tho"
She scoffed, "how dare you, do you even know who I am?"

"Do I look like I care?" I gave her the most bitchy face I could.
All of a sudden she pushed me which caused me to fall on my butt.

"Oeff listen girl, I warned you the previous time that if my arms weren't tied up I'd show you what I'm really capable of. I'm warning you for the last time, stay away from me if you don't want me to beat the shit out of you."

The witch laughed sarcasticly. I removed my gloves and got up standing in front of her. I looked at Zayn who was giving me a smirk as if he knew that I wasn't going to beat her. You're wrong asshole, I'll kick her ass if she touches me with one finger.

"Jasmine let's go," James suggested.
As I wanted to walk towards James, she pushed me again and in a relfex I punched her in her face. The blood dripped out of her nose.
"Stay fucking away from me!" I warned.

She grabbed my hear and pulled it hard, shit that hurts. But I hate girl fights like this, I prefer kicking so instead of grabbing her hair I kicked her with my knee in her stomach. The knee kick my dad had teached me.

I sat on top of her punch her in her face while she was trying to grab my face. She scratched on side of my face with her nails. Ouch that burns, I hope that won't leave a scar. Her face on the other hand was blue now.

"Enough!" Zayn pulled me away from Sara. "James take her upstairs and take care of her wounds," he signed towards Sara.
"I'll get you next time bitch," she murmured but hard enough for me to hear it. So I wanted to run towards her and kick her ass even more, unfortunatly Zayn held me by my waist with his arm.

"Don't," he whispered warningly into my ear.
My body was all heated up, and I hated it that I still reacted to his touches. His hand was on my bare stomach, he wasn't doing anything but still it made me tensed.

James carried Sara out of the gym.
I wanted to walk away, but he pulled me back with his hand.
"Why so angry hmm?" He whispered. I got shivers from him, his cologne entered my nose.

"Leave me Zayn, I'm done here."
"But I'm not," he answered. He turned me around, and threw my gloves at me.
"Wear these." He took off his shirt revealing his well toned abs..

"Come punch it."
I was damn tired but seeing Zayn holding those pads gave me an idea. Come on Jasmine it might feel as if you are punching him, that sounds good.

I smirked, "with my pleasure."
"Ah!" I screamed with every punch I gave it. He on the other hand didn't move an inch from his spot.
I saw his face and aimed at him however he blocked me with one pad.

"He laughed, "Did you really think you could punch me?"
I scoffed, of course why did I even think I'd make a chance against a well trained mafia boss.

He took the pads off and walked towards me.
"Come, fight me," he said.
"You have no gloves on."
"So what? Do you really think you can hurt me honey?" He mocked.

That made me angry. I walked towards him and tried to punch him, but he dodged every punch. And that damn smirk he had on his face kept increasing, oeff.

What I didn't realise is that he took steps back. Once he reached the wall he turned me around causing me to hit the wall with my back. Just as I wanted to give him another punch, he held the both of my wrists with one hand. With his other hand he removed my gloves afterwhich he pinned my arms above of my head.

He came down to my level and I could feel his smirk against my skin.
He whispered, "Wanna try that again, sweetheart?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone,

Finally a new extra long chapter!! :)

I'm sorry I have been away for a long time. Because of the coronavirus all of our exams got dealyed. And now we have to take them all in one go. You know guys that's super stressfull. I haven't been sleeping well these days. But still I tried to write a chapter for you guys. Hope you like it, and don't forget to let me know how this chapter was. Also vote, that  gives me motivation to keep writing♡♡

Xx-Bella

Ps: I'll correct any grammer mistakes later on. Also I'll add some more pics as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.3K 1.6K 35
I stopped in my tracks and made her face me. Her eyes shone with one emotion. Fear. "Are you..." I pinched my nosebridge trying to not sound hurt. ...
8.1M 343K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...
573K 10.2K 24
"You have no idea what you fucking do to me, princess." He says while slowly closing the space between us, his lips brushing against mine. I had the...
164K 4.5K 37
"Breathtakingly beautiful."he whispers against my ear. I can hear the anticipation in his voice. His lips crash up against mine, this being my first...