Sander Sides Smut | REQUESTS...

By MultiShipperEveryday

I'm doing this again since Wattpad took the last one down. Requests are closed temporarily. More

Intro
1. Moxiety
2. Deemus
3. Logince
4. Intrulogical
5. Moceit
6. Deemus
7. Analogical
8. Logicality
9. Prinxiety
10. Anxceit
11. Demus
12. Intrulogical + Anxceit
13. Prinxiety
14. Roceit
15. Remus x Deceit x Patton
16. Demus
17. Demus
18. Roman x Virgil x Deceit
19. Loceit
20. Logince
21. Prinxiety
22. Anxceit
23. Prinxiety
24. Analogical
25. Virgil x Janus x Remus
26. Moduke/ Patton x Remus
27. Prinxiety
28. Intrulociet
29. Intrulogical
30. Remus x Virgil
31. Prinxiety
32. Loceit
33. Intrulogical
34. Logicality
35. Beginners Course - Moxiety
36. Rough Start - Intruality
37. I Don't Party - Intruloceit
39. Destressing - Logicality
40. Detention - Anxceitmus
41. Hips - Loceit
42. In the bathrooms - Anxceit
43. Lifelong Friends - Intrulogical
44. Fake Royalty - Solo!Remy

38. Louder - Anxceitmus

1.9K 16 4
By MultiShipperEveryday

Prompt: B58. "I want to hear you scream." (I changed you to him so it fits this a bit better)
Warnings: daddy kink, choking kink, getting caught, poor Logan, on the couch, threesome, public sex, voyeurism, trans Virgil, words like cunt and small cock used in reference to ftm genitalia, double penetration, mention of maybe accidental pregnancy, Janus has the daddy kink, Virgil has the choking kink, pet names, biting and marking, overstimulation, fingering, think that's it.

Janus looked over his book at Virgil who was sat on the floor in front of him. "I already said no. Go find Remus." He huffed and pouted. "He told me to ask you." Virgil crossed his arms, poking his tongue out at Janus before gasping as in one swift movement, Janus had closed the book one handed with his other hand around his neck and he had pulled Virgil to his feet, choking him. He gasped, hips bucking fruitlessly into the air with his eyes rolling back, hands shooting to his arm. When Virgil had brought up choking him to his boyfriends, they both had the same concerned look as they fussed and learnt how to do it properly, scared for Virgil's safety. That had been a couple weeks ago - he didn't think it would be brought in so soon after. "D-dad..dy I'm ss-orry."
Janus tsked and glared at him before he smirked, pulling Virgil to the sofa and pinning him against the cushions. "That's no way to behave and treat your daddy, is it now, baby boy?" He growled lowly, hand hovering by his throat as a warning. "No daddy-" Virgil squeaked again as the hand returned to choking him, moaning in half broken gasps of air. "Did I say you could talk?" Virgil shook his head, opening his mouth to protest but by the tightening of his hand around his neck he thought better of it.

Janus let go, bracing one hand beside his head and kissing him passionately whilst the other hand trailed down his stomach to slide into his trousers, two fingers rubbing against his small cock through the cloth and creating a bigger wet patch. "Daddy.." Virgil whined, pulling back from the kiss and trying to push into his hand. "What is it baby? Not happy with me punishing your bratty ass?" He pressed a kiss up to his cheek and softly bit at the skin, leaving teeth marks in his wake.
Virgil squirmed, moving his hand up to Janus' neck and gently pulling him down. "Touch me daddy." Virgil begged as Janus gasped, his cock twitching in the confinements of his trousers. That shouldn't have been half as hot as it was but Janus dropped his head to his chest, looking up when another voice joined them.

"Is our brat trying to out dom you Jan~" Remus leaned over the back of the couch, looking down at the both of them before teasingly groping Janus' ass. He groaned and knelt up, in between Virgil's legs which were currently wrapped around his waist. "I think we show him a bit of a lesson. I'll carry him to your room-" Remus chuckled and got closer to the two. "I think his punishment should be right here, watch him squirm and moan out our names as the possibility of getting caught is so high. Let's embarrass him as his punishment.." Virgil whined as Janus kissed Remus briefly. "I'm guessing you've got a thing for this." It was the first that they'd ever heard of it if he had, or maybe Remus just wanted to try something new.

Their attention was soon drawn back to Virgil when he started rutting into Janus' hand, moaning and pleading for them to fuck him. Janus tutted and pulled his hand away, instead running it under his hoodie as he pulled on the hem of his binder. "How should we have him Rem? I think he could take both of us.." Remus smiled, that usual deranged smile that the other two came to love. "Oh yes, you know what, I want to hear him scream. I want him to beg and moan out our names." He came round the other side of the couch, petting Virgil's hair before leaning down and kissing him, hand coming up to his throat and giving a teasing squeeze. Virgil gasped against his lips, pushing into Remus' hold willingly before squeaking as Janus yanked down his trousers alongside his boxers, his wet cunt now open to the cold air and the sudden pang of embarrassment of realising they were in the living room made him close his legs tightly once Janus moved to remove his own belt.

Janus pouted, pulling his legs open and sliding back between them as he kissed Virgil. "Don't hide, you're so pretty and wet for us.." Remus smirked, nimble hands working on unzipping his hoodie and pushing it off his shoulders. When Janus finally broke the kiss, panting and pressing his clothed cock against Virgil's exposed cunt, he pulled back, watching his boyfriend whine disapprovingly. He reached for them both, only for Janus to wrap a hand around his throat and press gently. "Behave for Daddy and maybe we'll take it easy on you." He whispered before pulling back, flinging his shirt over his head which caused it to land on the TV. Remus did the same, hands moving to Janus' waist as they kissed, messy and practically eating the others face.
Virgil sat up on his elbows, looking at his two boyfriends who got a bit distracted with one another. He cleared his throat, getting a glance from Janus who brought his hand down, a finger slipping into his tight cunt.

Virgil groaned and rolled his head back, hips pressing back against his finger as it was curled inside of him. He let his eyes flutter shut, relaxing against the couch before gasping, feeling another hand lower than Janus'. He opened his eyes as he saw Remus slide his hand down, squeaking when he felt a finger breach his asshole. So they weren't joking.. He moaned loudly, hand shooting to cover his mouth.
The other two finally broke the kiss, looking back at their writhing boyfriend and smirking evilly. They retreated their touch, Janus sitting on the couch and lifting Virgil into his lap to face him. "Baby boy, you're gonna behave for us, got it?" Janus' tone shifted, becoming more of a demanding growl and Virgil was sure he became wetter at that, nodding desperately. "Good." Remus came up behind him, licking his cheek as he slid two cold and lubed up fingers into his ass, Virgil crying out and grasping Janus' shoulders. He kissed Virgil before moving one hand and pressing 4 fingers against his lips. "Suck." Janus demanded, causing Virgil to whine and open his mouth, happily taking his fingers into his mouth and rutting his hips down against his thigh and whimpering as his friction was aided with his slick.

Remus worked a third finger into Virgil as he lewdly sucked on Janus' fingers, drool running down his chin as he moaned. Janus soon pulled them out, one hand on his hips to stop him from grinding before slipping two fingers into his cunt, his palm bumping and grinding against his small cock. Virgil had to bite his arm to try and stay quiet, thighs quaking as he moved between the sensations. "Fuck, fuck oh fuck- I'm gonna.." Virgil threw his head back, nails digging into Janus' shoulders as he rutted down with more speed, letting out a stuttering moan and a string of curses as he cums, frantically moving between the two.
And all he can do is keep moving, delving into overstimulation as he scratched at Janus. His boyfriends eventually slowed to a stop, Janus reaching up and wiping his tears from his face. "Baby boy? Are you- okay?" Remus pulled his fingers out, watching his hole clench around the emptiness before wrapping his arms around his shoulders and pressing a messy kiss to his neck. Virgil collapsed between the two of them, panting and shuddering as his hips still made little grinding movements against Janus' fingers. "Keep going.."

The two shared a look of concern, Janus using his free hand to lift Virgil's face. "Are you sure? You can safeword if you want?" He pressed a soft kiss to his lips and made eye contact. "Please Daddy, I want you and Rem..." Virgil begged quietly, gasping very sharply when he felt Remus press up against his hole, pushing the tip in - when did he get undressed? Janus kept moving his fingers steadily into Virgil, pulling out when he deemed him ready enough.
Soon, they were both lined up, the tips of their cocks pressing against both of his entrances, teasing him and calling him cutesy names as he begged and pleaded with them both, hips stuttering into the air in an attempt to get anything. He screamed partially when they both pushed in at the same time, the stretch being painfully pleasurable as Janus wrapped his hand around his throat.

"Good boy, our bratty baby boy behaving so well.." Remus ran his hands down Virgil's chest, pulling desperately at his binder and groping his sides as he pulled out, thrusting his hips forward into Virgil as Janus pulled out, the two of them thrusting alternately until they found a rhythm, picking up speed and causing Virgil to let out begs and whimpers, back arching as his eyes fluttered shut and his tongue lulled out.
The three of them were so caught up in one another that none of them had caught Logan walking in, staring briefly before processing and looking away, embarrassed. He cleared his throat, getting Remus' attention who giggled and grasped Virgil's jaw, causing him to open his eyes as he was turned to face his dear friend. Virgil whined, high pitched and needy as he closed his eyes once more, head dropping back against Remus' chest. "You're more then welcome to join specs." Remus talking snapped Janus' head up from where he was focussed, fingers pressing and teasing Virgil's small cock. He smirked and kissed Virgil's bruised neck, causing him to whine once more and Logan couldn't keep his eyes off of the three. He swallowed dryly and shook his head. "No, thanks. I'd appreciate if you wouldn't... have sex on the couch though.." He found himself grasping for words as he cleared his throat once more.

Remus looked him up and down, trailing his eyes to his crotch. "Oh come on, don't act like you aren't rock hard in your trousers at just the sight of us." Logan coughed, hands fidgeting with his trousers hem before staring intensely at the floor, realising how tight they were and how right Remus was. "Just- just uh clean up.. before Roman or Patton see you three.." He shifted on his spot before leaving quickly.
Janus chuckled, focusing back on Virgil who was flushed red, hips stuttering as his breaths became uneven and shaky - a telltale sign that Virgil was close. Janus moved his fingers quicker over Virgil's small cock, groaning as he kept up his thrusts into the tight, wet heat of his cunt. "Fuck, Virgil you're gonna make me..." He grunted, movement becoming sloppy as he dropped his head against Virgil's chest, free hand grasping his hips as he came, thrusting deeper as he filled Virgil, feeling him clench around him as he also came, shuddering and crying out their names. Remus sped up ever so slightly, cumming as well as he pressed his chest to Virgil's back, burying himself to the hilt.

Janus panted, lazily rocking his hips into Virgil as they recovered from their orgasm, eventually slowing until he pulled out, leaving Virgil a messy, cum filled mess. "Jan?" Remus muttered, lifting his head to look at him. "Hmm?" Janus raised an eyebrow. "You did have a condom on, right?" He groaned as he pulled out of a sleepy, subspace Virgil, looking over at Janus' panicked face. "N-no?"

"Janus?"

"...Fuck."

A/N whoops my hand slipped there, this was written in a day, correction, about 6 hours. I'm procrastinating on work so I'm trying to revive my dead book, yay!
I also am now on AO3! My tag is @alex_xandrr and basically most chapters from this book with be going there whether it's unreleased or things I never got round to finishing or liking! So please go check it out?

~Alex
Requested by: @XoFanFicsWithDaniXo
Word Count: 2090 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
352K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
166K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
183K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...