Star Slayer | Ahsoka X Reader

By cheesEPIC

(updating frequently) In this story, you play the role of the 16 year old DOOM slayer in the Star Wars univer... More

Chapter 1 - Hell On Earth
Chapter 2 - Priests
Chapter 3 - Journey Back Home
Chapter 4 - Master
Chapter 5 - Remember
Chapter 6 - Anger
Chapter 7 - Exultia
Chapter 8 - Hell
Chapter 9 - Return
Chapter 10 - Past
Chapter 11 - Training Discovery
Chapter 12 - Panorama Trouble
Chapter 13 - Trandoshans
Chapter 14 - Ahsoka
Chapter 15 - Rescue
Chapter 16 - Med Bay
Chapter 17 - Blame
Chapter 19 - Missions
Chapter 20 - Carlac
Chapter 21 - Padmé's Introduction
Chapter 22 - Terror Dome
Chapter 23 - Christophsis Crisis
Chapter 24 - Christophsis
Chapter 25 - Teth
Chapter 26 - Stinky
Chapter 27 - Prophecy
Chapter 28 - Questions
Chapter 29 - Meditation Trouble
Chapter 30 - Fake Friend
Chapter 31 - Lower Levels
Chapter 32 - Super Gore Nest
Chapter 33 - Aftermath
Chapter 34 - An Eventful Morning
Chapter 35 - Fun In Bed
Chapter 36 - Unexpected Departure
Chapter 37 - ARC Complex
Chapter 38 - Sentinel Prime
Chapter 39 - Council Report
Chapter 40 - Repaying Nightmare
Chapter 41 - The Gathering
Chapter 42 - Return Encounters
Chapter 43 - 79's
Chapter 44 - Hangover
Chapter 45 - The Show
Chapter 46 - Rescue Operation
Chapter 47 - Healing
Chapter 48 - Lethal Mistake
Chapter 49 - Broken and Breathless
Chapter 50 - Repaying Questions
Chapter 51 - Happy Together
Chapter 52 - Distress Call
Chapter 53 - Mortis
Chapter 54 - The Force
Chapter 55 - Dark Side
Chapter 56 - Ghosts of Mortis
Chapter 57 - Apology
Chapter 58 - Meditating Realisation
Chapter 59 - Separate Missions
Chapter 60 - Barracks and Blindness
Chapter 61 - Traitorous Loss
Chapter 62 - Distractions
Chapter 63 - Funeral
Chapter 64 - Resurrection
Chapter 65 - Phobos Facility
Chapter 66 - Lightsaber Training
Chapter 67 - Bane's Holocron
Chapter 68 - Children Of The Force
Chapter 69 - The Other Hole
Chapter 70 - Panorama Savage
Chapter 71 - Lux Gets Roasted
Chapter 72 - Lux Gets Bullied
Chapter 73 - Sacrificial Delay
Chapter 74 - Cyberdemon Alignment
Chapter 75 - Corrupted Control
Chapter 76 - Meditating 79's
Chapter 77 - Hungover Duel
Chapter 78 - Blue Shadow Virus
Chapter 79 - Underground
Chapter 80 - Virus
Chapter 81 - Talk
Chapter 82 - Morning
Chapter 83 - Rich Dress
Chapter 84 - Naboo
Chapter 85 - Worrying Talk
Thank You.
Chapter 86 - Past Marauder
Chapter 87 - Divinity Meltdown
Chapter 88 - Seraphim
update
Chapter 89 - Divinity Machine
Chapter 90 - Unnecessary Trial
Chapter 91 - Nekravol Kidnapping
Chapter 92 - Rage
Chapter 93 - Icon of Sidious
Chapter 94 - Urdak
Chapter 95 - Reunion
Chapter 96 - Icon
Chapter 97 - Portal
Chapter 98 - The Blood Swamps
Chapter 99 - Ahsoka
Chapter 100 - Peace
Chapter 101 - Helping Decision
Chapter 102 - Hell's Diner

Chapter 18 - Forsaken Word

1.8K 24 16
By cheesEPIC

I woke up to hear some knocking. I went to get up but felt Ahsoka still lying on top of me, asleep. God she looked cute. I slowly stroked her lekkus to try and gently wake her up. I planted a few kisses on her forehead while I was at it. After not too long, she began to grumble. As she did, I kissed her on the forehead in a more passionate kiss.

"Morning (y/n)." Ahsoka grumbled as she opened her eyes.

"Good morning 'Soka." I replied. Ahsoka looked down at me and smiled before hearing the person knocking on the door. She immediately slumped her head back onto my chest.

"Do I have to get up?" Ahsoka whined.

"Yes." We heard Anakin say from outside, causing me to chuckle a little.

"Alright." Ahsoka said as she reluctantly got off of me. She pushed against the bed, stood up and stretched herself upwards, sighing a little as she did so.

While she was doing all of that, I got out of bed myself. I walked over to the door but before I could unlock it, Ahsoka grabbed me and pressed her lips against mine. We had them held together for a few seconds before she backed out.

"You can open the door now." Ahsoka whispered.

"Thank you." I said with a smile. I turned back to the door and unlocked it. As I did, it opened up and Anakin stepped forward.

"Hello (y/n), hello Snips." Anakin said. "I just wanted to say that we're back over Coruscant and that the ships are going down in a few minutes."

"Ok. We'll be down shortly." I replied.

"Ok. See you there." Anakin replied before turning away and walking off.

As the door closed, me and Ahsoka turned back to each other and smiled.

"I have a feeling that you're not going to let me leave yet are you." I said with a smile.

"You got a problem with that?" Ahsoka said as she walked up to me and put her hands on the back of my head.

"I don't think I could ever have a problem with that." I said as I put one of my hands on Ahsoka's waist and the other on the back of her head.

I slowly pulled her head into mine but just before our lips connected, the door opened and revealed Rex standing on the other side.

"Uh, very sorry commander Tano and commander (l/n)." Rex said.

"No, don't be Rex." Ahsoka said as she took her hands off of me and walked towards Rex. "What is it?" Ahsoka said trying to make herself not sound annoyed.

"I came here to say two things. Firstly, the shuttles are waiting for you two and secondly that what happened on Umbara wasn't your fault."

Ahsoka looked at the floor as sadness enveloped her. "Rex it is my fault. Everything which made Anakin have to leave and lead to you being dictated by Krell was my fault. If I'd have done anything differently on that day, he wouldn't have had to leave you on Umbara with that monster."

"Commander Tano, it is my fault not yours."

"No it's not!" Ahsoka shouted, causing Rex to step back out of shock. "I, I'm sorry Rex. I'm sure you did everything you could to try and help your men but it was still my fault."

"I, I'm sorry for bringing it up." He said as he began to walk off.

Ahsoka stayed looking at the floor.

"It's ok." I said as I hugged her.

"No it isn't." She replied as she forced herself out of my arms, startling me slightly. "I need to go to hell." Ahsoka said as she walked out of the room and down the corridor towards the shuttles. I jogged up next to her and walked along side her.

"Ahsoka, control your anger until we get there." I said as I put my arms Infront of her. Ahsoka looked into my eyes for a second before looking at the floor.

"I, I'm sorry." She said as she nuzzled her head into my chest. I hugged her tightly and stroked her lekkus again since I'm fairly certain by now that she quite enjoys it.

"Don't be." I whispered as I kissed the top of her head. "You have no reason to be."

"But I just-"

"It doesn't matter what you just did to me. Regardless of what happens I will always protect you and be here for you when you need me."

"That still doesn't deny the fact that I basically just abused you for trying to help me." Ahsoka said as she grabbed my arm and hugged it.

"That still doesn't matter." I replied. "You are far more important than me. I will help and let you do whatever you require or feel like you need."

"But, what about what you need?" Ahsoka asked as she looked up at me.

"Knowing that you're happy is more than enough to keep me happy. If you're ever unsafe or sad, I will do anything and everything I can to change that."

Ahsoka smiled and kissed me gently on the lips.

"Thank you (y/n)." She replied.

We stared into each others eyes once again for a few seconds until we heard Obi Wan's voice from down the corridor.

"Come on you two, hurry up." He shouted at us. Ahsoka rolled her eyes as we began to walk towards Obi Wan. He smiled as we got to him. "You're lucky Anakin cares about you two. If it wasn't for that, we'd have left you up here." Obi said with a smile. "Come on now, if you want to go to hell and still be back before midnight then we've got to be quick." Obi said as he walked towards one of the remaining shuttles.

"What time is it?" I asked as me and Ahsoka followed Obi Wan.

"It is 9:35 PM." Obi replied without turning to face us.

Me and Ahsoka faced each other as we walked.

"Is that enough time?" Ahsoka asked.

"Should be if we're quick." I replied.

Ahsoka smiled as we walked onto the shuttle. As we did, the doors behind us closed and the shuttle took off. We headed down to the Jedi temple and in a few minutes, we'd arrived.

As the shuttle landed, the doors opened and everyone walked off. Obi Wan left without saying a word which didn't seem to phase me or Ahsoka.

We walked back to our rooms together. When we got there, Ahsoka turned to me.

"What am I going to need?" Ahsoka asked.

"Anger and rage, and a hell of a lot of it." I replied. Ahsoka smiled as I walked into my room. I grabbed my suit and put it on completely before walking back outside and meeting Ahsoka. "Ready?" I asked.

"Ready." Ahsoka said with a menacing smile. I returned the smile as Vega opened up a portal to the shores of hell for us.

"Let's go rip and tear." I said as Ahsoka once again dragged me through the portal and back into hell.

As our feet hit the floor in hell, we both felt an different atmosphere, one which I was more used to than Ahsoka.

"I feel, different." Ahsoka said.

"Good. That's because there is no force in, here." I said. Ahsoka looked at me with a puzzled look on her face. "Try it. Try and pick up a rock or something using the force."

Ahsoka nodded and tried to pick up a rock with the force but was unable to do so.

"See?" I said.

"This is so weird." Ahsoka said. Just after she did say so however, we heard some screams from around us. "What's that?" Ahsoka exclaimed as she scouted the area for what could be there.

"Demons." I said as I clicked my knuckles. "This is where the fun begins."

Ahsoka turned to face me.

"Is this what you call fun?" She asked.

"I've spent fucking aeons down here remember, with nothing to do." I said as I let the argent begin to flow through me. "For me, this is fun." I said just as the first imp came running at me. I grabbed it by the neck and crushed it instantly.

"Woah, How'd you do that?" Ahsoka asked.

"Anger and rage." I said as another demon ran at me. I grabbed this one by the neck as well but instead of snapping his neck, I punched him round the face, not enough to kill him but enough to really hurt him.

"Here, try it." I said as I threw the demon on the floor Infront of Ahsoka.

"What?" Ahsoka shouted as she stepped back from it.

"Let your anger control you, feel your rage. Take it all out on this demon. He deserves it."

Ahsoka looked at the demon and winced.

"But I, I can't." She said as she turned away from the demon.

"Ahsoka! Remember why we came here. Remember what had happened. Remember why you are angry."

Ahsoka closed her eyes and began to focus on the past. I could feel her anger grow more and more and the demon fear her just as much. She tensed her arms and after a while, she opened her eyes and looked down at the barely living imp I threw at her earlier. She grabbed it by the neck and lifted it up with ease before throwing it as hard as she could at the floor. She did this several more times before stamping on its head with all her might, crushing the imp's skull.

"Good. That felt good, didn't it?" I asked.

"Yes it did." Ahsoka replied with a smile. Just as she did, we could hear even more screams close in on us.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Oh you bet I am." She replied. Just as she did, an imp ran over to her, only to be met by Ahsoka's hand to its neck follows by being thrown to the floor. It went to stand up but Ahsoka slammed her foot right through its neck.

I took a step back and watched as the imps went at Ahsoka one by one, only to die.

At one point, the imps decided to team up and coordinate an attack. Some went from Infront while the others went from behind. I wanted to see how Ahsoka coped with it so I let them do their attack. Ahsoka slaughtered the ones which came from Infront of her but was hit by a fireball from one of the ones behind her. I went to go intervene but Ahsoka lunged at the one who shot the fireball and smashed his head in in one hit before promptly killing all of the other imps.

"Nice one." I said as I walked over to Ahsoka. She smiled limply before she began to lose her balance. I dashed over to her and caught her just before she hit the floor. "Ahsoka?" I asked.

"Phew, that was tiring." Ahsoka said as she wiped some sweat away from her forehead.

"Feel better now though?" I asked.

"Hell yes I do." Ahsoka said. Immediately I realised one important rule I forgot to tell her.

"Shit." I said as I stood up. "Vega, open a portal back now!" I yelled.

"What?" Ahsoka said as she got out of my arms.

"Never say that word in here ever!" I yelled.

"What word? What did I do?" She asked. The wind had began to pick up to an unbearable pace and dust was beginning to fly with it. I had my suit so I'd be fine but Ahsoka wouldn't be able to breath.

"Get out of here now!" I shouted as I pointed at the portal which Vega had opened up.

"What? No I'm not leaving you!" Ahsoka shouted. The dust had began to increase to a point where it must've been so painful for Ahsoka to even see or breath. Just then, I heard incredibly loud roars in the distance.

"You can't stay here." I said as I grabbed Ahsoka and dragged her to the portal.

"But-"

"Trust me. You will die if you stay here! You have to go NOW!" I shouted.

Ahsoka turned away as the roars and shouts got closer.

"I'm sorry (y/n)." She said with a sad expression. "Goodbye." She said as she walked through the portal. Vega closed it behind her.

I turned to face the approaching demons. I'd made the mistake of saying that forsaken word in this unholy place before and I'd had to suffer the consequences. It was usually only like some hell knights or a baron, but this time it sounded like a full on tyrant, all the way from the black soul pits of Babel.

As the stomps got louder, I realised I was correct and that a tyrant had indeed been sent to deal with me. It wouldn't be the easiest kill I'd ever had, but it by far wouldn't be the hardest. As he got closer, I psyched myself up and pumped the argent into my veins, ready for this fight. He stomped on the ground with bone shattering power before roaring a deafening roar at me. He began to charge his laser rifle up at me just as I began to run at him.

Ahsoka pov

I went through the portal and landed just outside my room. I hoped that no-one would be there so I could just go straight into my room, but Anakin was there.

"Hey Snips, back already?" He asked as he walked over to me. I kept looking at the floor, thinking about what I'd just done. I'd just potentially killed (y/n)! I began to tear up just thinking about it. "Snips?" Anakin asked as he turned my head to face him. "What's the matter?"

"I, me and (y/n) were in hell yes, I was killing the demons with my hands like (y/n) said I should and I was enjoying it. It helped me take out my anger in a way which has no downsides. I feel fine now and have no anger."

"Oh that's good, so why are you now crying?"

"(Y/n) asked me if it helped, to which I responded with hell yes it did. It turns out that saying hell in hell causes something bad to happen."

"Oh, are you ok?" Anakin asked.

"Yes I'm fine. (Y/n) told me to get out of there before something happened to me. I tried to stay and help but I couldn't. A dust storm had picked up and something big had arrived, so I left, leaving (y/n) in hell, all alone again, potentially to die!"

Anakin looked down at the floor.

"I'm going to be real with you Snips, I still don't trust (y/n). He seems like he is uncontrollable. I've got a feeling that he'll end up hurting you if you spend too much time with him."

"That's nonsense. All he wants to do is help, and then I go and almost kill him!" I replied.

"Doesn't seem like that to me." Anakin replied.

"No of course it won't to you, but if you had seen everything which had happened on those times where he either did hurt me or let me get hurt, he did really everything his body had to not hurt me, but only when it got out of his control or I pushed him too far did I end up getting hurt."

Anakin sighed. "I don't trust (y/n), but I trust you, and if you trust (y/n) then there must be good in him."

"(Y/n) is nothing but good. He only wants good to happen to me. He said he'd do anything to help me out with anything I need."

"Shhh." Anakin said. We both quieted down and heard footsteps approaching. "Anyway Snips, I'll see you tomorrow at training." Anakin said, trying to make it sound like we were just talking about training.

"Ok. See you then master." I replied as I forced a smile before walking into my room. I closed the door behind me and went straight to bed. I tried to go to sleep but having slept with (y/n) the last few times, sleeping without just felt odd. Even without that, I couldn't stop thinking about what I'd just done to (y/n). I could have just killed him! What would I do if I did kill him? What would I do if he did, die? I just couldn't bear to think about any of this. It was just to much and I began to cry.

"I'm sorry (y/n)." I whispered into my pillow, already longing for him, praying for him to return safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212 1 25
After the terrifying fall of the Jedi Order, signifying the end of The Clone Wars, Ahsoka Tano finds herself captured by the Empire. While in captivi...
130K 3K 83
Ahsoka and Rex have been together for almost a year now, through many hard times like Umbara for instance. No body knows about them... except for Cod...
18.8K 942 33
(Next book after Without Them, so I recommend you read that one first) The Empire is getting stronger. Darth Vader and the Emperor like using me as a...
4.7K 219 24
Ahsoka Tano has cracked the case! After a daring escape from a Sith lab on the firey world of Mustafar, Ahsoka has saved the lives of a dozen force-s...