New Girl ( Urban story )

By inlovewitya

Jalissa is moving with her mom to California for a better job offer. She comes across many new things in this... More

New Girl ( Urban story )
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 23

14.5K 420 81
By inlovewitya

"It was nice meeting you too." I smiled, as Matt exited our home.

I looked at my mom and smiled slightly, "He was nice."

She just smiled back, pleased with the compliment I had given her "boyfriend".

The dinner was nice. He actually was very nice. Eli and Marcus enjoyed him a lot, due to the fact that he was a player on the Clippers's. They talked all about about basketball. Me and Alex kind of just sat there and listened. Matt was very nice from what I seen. So i was also nice.

My mom told us she was going to bed and headed up the stairs, as we said goodnight.

I walked to the living, and Eli grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

"Baby.." He whispered placing a kiss on my neck, "Come over."

I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip, to prevent any moans from escaping my mouth.

"I can't." I whined.

He stopped the kissing and looked me in my face, "Why?"

"My moms here."

He smacked his lips, "Man let me go talk to her." He said walking toward the stairs.

I quickly wrapped my arms around his stomach and pulled him back. "Noooo." I said laughing.

He laughed too, "Naw I'm just playing."

"As bad as I want to I can't." I pouted resting my head on his chest.

"It's okay mamas." He said and kissed the top of my head.

I pulled his hand and we went upstairs, we lay down and watched movies all night.

A few days later

"This is hella cute!" I told Alex showing her a pretty dress I found on H&M's website.

"Mmm that is cute." She said popping some caramel popcorn in her mouth.

We were sitting outside, in the cold, wrapped up like burritos in blankets. Me and Alex were camping out to buy Eli and Marcus the new 11s for Christmas.

Eli was busy, and couldn't get them himself, so I was going to surprise him and get them for him. I know they were something that he wanted. I had also previously got him some Tommy Hilfigure draws and a new Nike jacket, I know my baby love his Nike.

Alex was just getting them to get them for Marcus. Just cause he would like them.

After a few hours went by we got the shoes and left. We kept them hidden in the trunk rather than bringing them in the house.

We went to Mc Donald's after getting the shoes to get some food, we sat and ate.

"I'm so tired." Alex said stuffing a piece of her food into her mouth as her eyes hung low.

"I am too." I sighed exhausted from everything.

A group of guys walked in and eyed me and Alex, normal shit. We ignored it.

"Naw man what the fuck!" A loud voice echoed throughout Mc Donald's. Everybody stopped eating and looked.

"The fuck everybody looking at?" He said with an attitude.

"I'm ready to go." I said groggily. I was beyond sleepy and my stomach was super full.

We walked out of Mc Donald's and my orange juice fell out of my hand. My heart dropped as my eyes locked on the car a few parking spaces from mine.

I didn't remember much, but I remember that all white Camaro from the night of the shooting. That was the car that pulled up on me and tried to jack me.

"Jalissa! What's the matter?!" Alex
Exclaimed grabbing me.

I tried to talk but couldn't make out the words. I was in a lost for words. My body went numb and I couldn't even speak. The same voice in Mc Donald's, was the same voice behind the gun that shot me. It was all clicking in my brain.

"We gotta get out of here." I finally said as I sped walk to my car. I fumbled with the keys, but I was so scared that I couldn't even function.

"Aye." I heard a voice call. I nearly jumped out of my skin, as my keys hit the floor.

"What's your name baby?" A boy said walking over to us.

I swallowed the lump in my throat, "J-Jay."

"That's a nice car you got th-" he said and stopped mid-sentence. "Oh shit."

He walked closer to me and my heart sped up. "Remember me huh ma?" He said stepping close to me. "I swear on my mama grave, y'all two lil bitches say ANYTHING to anybody, and that'll be yo last words."

I stood up against the car fighting back the tears in my eyes.

"Aight!" He yelled looking back and forth between us.

We both nodded.

"Is it a problem here?" Eli's cousin asked walking up.

"What you say blood?" The dude pressed back.

"I SAID, is there a problem here?" He repeated.

"If there is?"

"Thats on 6O Crip if you don't get the fuck from over here I'll kill you my nigga."

"Bitch fuck you."

"Where you from lil nigga?"

"Nigga this Inglewood families, was bracken?"

Eli's cousin socked him so hard he knocked him out cold, with one hit.

"Aye, J, you gone need to get outta here like now."

I didn't even say anything. I picked my keys up, got in the car, and pulled off.

I raced home. Me and Alex didn't say a word to each other. We were both too shell shocked to say anything.

"Jalissa...who was that?" Alex asked looking at me wide eye.

I burst into tears. "He tried to kill me once and he's gonna try again. Oh my god, what am I gonna do?! If I tell anybody he's gonna find me for sure. He's gonna kill me! Him and his fucking homies are going to kill me."

Alex gasped. "That's.."

I nodded as the tears burned my cheek.

"Who was the other guy?" She asked referring to Eli's cousin.

"Chuckie." I stated. "He's Eli's cousin, thank god he came when he did." I sighed resting my head on the steering wheel, sobbing uncontrollably. I was scared out of my fucking mind.

Elijah
-------

I walked into the house tired as hell. I had been out all night handling business. I had to stay at the Trap, it was a lot of shit going on this week, so I been busy as hell.

I dropped my keys on the coffee table and headed to my room. I took off my black jacket and threw it on the bed and plopped down. I walked into the kitchen to get some food. As I began pouring my Fruity Pebbles, I heard hard banging on my door. My head shot to the door and I frowned my eye brows, confused as to who would be banging on my door like that.

I grabbed my gun from inside the hallway closet and crept to the door, I looked out the peep hole to see my cousin Chuckie standing there.

"Oh." I said letting out a little sigh of relief. I opened the door and Chuckie walked in with a worried look on his face.

"Chuck? Wassup my nigga?" I asked concerned with his body language as he rubbed his waves.

"Bro E, we got a problem."

"What's up?"

"The nigga who stole Jalissa car. I just saw him!"

"Where at?" I interrupted him.

"At Mc Donald's! Them niggas from Inglewood rolled up on her again! And I knocked that nigga out."

I clenched my jaw and balled up my fist. "FUCK!" I yelled out in frustration and stormed to my room and grabbed my jacket off the bed.

"Let's go C." I yelled as I walked out the front door, putting my jacket on. He followed close behind.

"Have you talked to her?" He asked me.

I shook my head. I did need to check on her, but not before I blew off some off this steam.

"What Mc Donald's my nigga?" I asked.

"The one over there by Fox."

I sped over to the Mc Donald's. When we pulled up they was gone and a couple of the little homies was standing outside.

"Where did they go?" I asked.

They already knew who I was talking about. "Back to the hood. You just missed them. One of theirs got knocked out."

I nodded and sped off.

"That's the car!" Chuckie yelled pointing to the same car from the shooting. I pulled over and shook my head. Too easy. I pulled up behind them and camped out, I rolled my tinted windows up, so they wouldn't see inside.

20 minutes later..

3 niggas walked outside, one of them was holding an ice pack to his jaw.

"That's him with the ice pack." Chuckie pointed out. I nodded. He had a Boosie cut and was dark skin. He had a crisp white tee, which probably meant he got blood on the previous one.

Me and Chuckie grabbed our guns and hopped out.

"Aye bitch." Chuckie said. They all looked at us.

"What's bracken blood?" One of them said. And the one with the ice pack eyed Chuckie.

"Aye my nigga, let me holla at you for a second." I said waving over to this nigga holding the ice pack.

"Elijah?" The dude with the ice pack said frowning up his face.

I jerked my neck back and frowned. Chuckie looked at me confused as fuck.

"E, you know dis nigga?"

I shook my head, "Naw."

"It's me Dontae, we went to school together. My dad Big Meech." He said taking his ice pack off his face.

My eyes got big as it started to come back to me. He was a childhood friend. I hadn't heard from him since like 6th grade. It's been years. We played on the same pop warner team and everything. That was my little homie. His dad was like an uncle to me.

I stepped back and covered my mouth. "Whaaaat."

Dontae looked at me and then to Chuckie. "This nigga hit me with a sucka punch." He said looking Chuck up and down.

Chuckie flared his nose and clenched his jaw, trying to calm himself. I knew my cousin and this nigga was crazy.

"Bitch it's an alley over there if you want to catch yo 1." Chuckie blurted out.

"Hold up cuz," I said to Chuckie, "Let me talk to him real quick." I waved my hand over and beckoned Dontae, and tossed Chuck my keys to the car.

"So what's up with you g? How you been?" Dontae asked me as we began to walk down the street.

"Not good bro, my girl got shot not too long ago."

He shook his head, "I'm sorry to hear that bro, she aight?"

I nodded my head, "She doing great now. But you know what the fucked up part about it is?"

"What?"

"You the one that shot her." I said pulling out my heat and holding it to his face.

"Woah my nigga, I ain't shoot nobody." He said inching backwards.

"Yes the fuck you did! At the party! You tried to jack her car and you fucking shot her. Then you got the fucking nerve to come to MY hood and try to threaten her?"

His eyes got big, and he looked like he seen a ghost. "Yo, Elijah bro, I didn't even know that was yo girl. I'm sorry my nigga."

I nodded my head. "If you TOUCH a fucking hair on my girl head ever again, I promise you, Ill kill you like I don't know who the fuck you is."

He looked at me flaring his nose, trying to look hard. "You got that?" I said ignoring this act he was putting on.

"Fasho blood."

I nodded my head and put my gun away. "Great. Nice seeing you." I said and slapped hands with him.

I walked to the car and got inside. "You good my nigga?" He asked handing me my car keys.

I nodded, "Yup!"

"What happened? Did you kill him?" He asked me.

I shook my head, and put my keys in the ignition. "No I ju-"

POW! POW! POW!

Shots rung out, and shattered my back window.

"Shit!" Chuckie yelled ducking down in his seat.

I sped off as quickly as possible while glass flew everywhere. We banked corner after corner trying to get somewhere safe. We came up on a little side street in LaDera.

"I need to get this window fixed, man fuck!" I said slapping my steering wheel in frustration.

"I know this little spot, where they'll hook you up." Chuckie reassured "Take me to my house and we'll switch cars. You need to go make sure Jalissa is okay."

I thought about it for a little bit, and nodded.

-

I pulled up to Jalissa's house and texted her. A few minutes later she came walking out, and I got out the car.

"Hey baby." I said going and wrapping my arms around her.

"Hey." She said softly into my chest.

"You okay?" I asked holding her hands and looking down in her face.

She faked a smile and nodded. "Yeah."

I sighed. "I know what happened at Mc Donald's today, I came to check on you."

She didn't say anything, she wrapped her arms around me and held me tight, breathing unevenly.

I rubbed her back, and held her back even tighter.

"Why didn't you call me?"

She shrugged her shoulders, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be." I said pulling her into another hug.

"I love you." She said in between tears.

I pulled away and looked at her. "Why you crying?" I asked her

She wiped her tears, "He threatened to kill me." She said gasping for breathe.

I lifted her chin with my finger so that we were looking face to face, "I'm not going to let ANYTHING happen to you J, I promise. Nobody is going to hurt you."

She nodded her head and I kissed her lips. "Its cold out here, you need to go in the house." I said.

"Please come inside." She said lightly. I heard the sadness in her voice. I agreed. I know she needed some comfort right now, and i know she was shaken up.

I sat on her bed, holding her in my arms. She was curled up in a ball. We sat there in silence. I rubbed her arm, to let her know I was here and she was safe.

"So what happens when he finds out where I live?" She asked breaking the silence.

"Nobody is going to hurt you Jalissa."

"Please spend the night." She said softly.

"Okay."

I continued to rub until she fell asleep. I texted Chuckie to tell him to park my car in the backyard and I'd be there in the morning. I pulled her desk chair up to the window and watched car after car pass. I watched people walk by with their dogs. I watched to make sure nobody was coming.

I noticed a Toyota Camry ride by more than a few times, and sighed. The lives of all these people fell into my hands. I brushed my hand over my head and sighed.

When morning came, Jalissa turned over and wrapped her arms around me. I jumped and quickly relaxed when I seen her face. She kissed my jaw and lay her head on my chest. I seen a big change in her mood from last night. I rubbed her back.

"Jalissa, I'm about to go home and get dressed. Be ready when I get back." I said and she nodded.

"Love you." I said and kissed her.

"Love you too." She said as I walked out the door.

The door closed behind me and I looked up from my phone, and seen the Toyota Camry. The window rolled down and a round of shots went off. I ran as fast as I could to the backyard. I heard glass shattering. When I got to the backyard i stumbled into the back door and hit the floor.

I tried to get up and hit the floor again. I looked down and seen blood puddles on the floor. My arms and legs burned and I groaned in pain trying to sit up.

I heard a scream and then everything was black.

-

"No please! Please let me come with you guys! Please!" I heard screams as I forced my eyes open.

I looked around to see somebody hooking me up to an IV. I looked down to see Jalissa arguing with a paramedic and tears streaming down her face.

"Elijah!" She called out to me and ran around the dude. I looked up at her weakly, and she grasped my hand.

"Ma'am!" The guy yelled hopping on the truck.

Jalissa ignored him as she took my hand in both of hers. She looked at me and sobbed uncontrollably. My whole body was weak and I felt like I could barely talk.

"We're going to need to take him to the hospital now." The paramedic that hooked up my IV said to Jalissa.

"Okay?" She looked up at them. "I can't ride? My boyfriend just got shot at and I can't come with him to the hospital?!"

"Please." I said raising my hand up.

"I'm sorry ma'am, yes you can."

"Thank you." She sighed.

JALISSA
-----------

I sat in the waiting room, my leg shaking uncontrollably. I had a pounding headache from all the tears.

"Johnson family?" The doctor called out and all of our heads shot up and we jumped out of our seats.

"Hi, how are you guys doing this afternoon."

"Okay." My mom answered.

"We'll ma'am your son is going to be just fine. No bullets are inside of him. However, they did skim his arms and legs."

My mom smiled, "Thank The Lord." She said doing the sign of the cross on her body.

"Yeah I gotta tell you, he's beyond lucky. It's a miracle."

My mom smiled and nodded.

"You guys are able to see him."

We walked to the back but he was asleep. I went and stood over. I looked at him sleeping, I hardly ever seen him sleeping. He was so handsome when he was relaxed. I was so happy he was okay.

"He's going to be out until tomorrow. You guys can come back tomorrow." The nurse said.

I stayed there until I got tired until the point I couldn't stay up anymore and went home.

-

We walked to the room to see Eli sitting up on the bed watching TV.

"Eli! Sweety are you okay?" My mom said in the most dramatic voice ever.

"Yeah im all good. A few skims ain't finna stop me." He joked.

We all laughed faintly.

I walked up to him and sighed. "I'm so glad you're okay." I spoke quietly, as I fought back tears. My eyes were so puffy.

He smiled weakly, "Thank you."

"This is all my fault." I said, my voice cracking more and more with every word. I was quiet enough to where only he could understand me.

He frowned his face in confusion. And tears started flowing down my face rapidly. I couldn't fight them back no longer.

He reached out and pulled me into his arms and held me tight.

"Were gonna go to the cafeteria." My mom said as Alex and Marcus followed behind her.

I cried hard into his chest. I was an emotional wreck.

He rubbed my head and soothed me. "Baby it's okay, this is NOT your fault. Please don't cry."

I pulled away and wiped my eyes. I sat on the stool next to his bed.

"I'm so sorry Eli." I said looking at the floor.

"Jalissa." He sighed. "This is not your fault. I'm okay, there's no need to cry. I know you're scared but I'm going to handle this."

I nodded quietly.

"Can I have a kiss?"

I nodded again and kissed him over and over again. I lay my head on his chest while he play with my hair. "I'm not gone let nobody harm a hair on yo head mamas."

I smiled weakly.

The door busted open.

"Aye I got here as soon as I heard the news. You alright fam?" Chuckie said all in one breathe.

Eli nodded. "I'm good bro."

"Man some shit went down today." Chuckie said socking his hand.

"What's good?" Eli said sitting up.

Chuckie looked at me.

"Nah she good bro, talk to me."

Chuckie hesitated but started talking anyway, "Dontae and his homies was found dead a few hours ago. And word is Tone had something to do with it."

I didn't know who Dontae was or who
Tone was. I looked at Eli, when there was no response.

Elijah's face turned sour. He looked at Chuckie and didn't say a word. "He looking out for you bro, talk to him."

Eli sat there in silence and crossed his arms. He just shook his head.

"Bro just te-"

Eli cut him off, "I'll think about it." He said in a serious tone, and ended the whole conversation.

They talked for a good 20 minutes, and I listened quietly.

"I'm finna let y'all get back to y'all." Chuckie said. He said his goodbyes and left.

I stayed with Eli for the rest of the night and kept him company.

Guys please vote/comment! I love the comments! ❤️😊 I love to know what you guys think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60 0 12
Makiyah Hamilton who moves to Phoenix, Arizona this year is worried about a new school and a fresh start. Makiyah's new neighbor's help her out aroun...
1.4K 33 53
what happens when a girl has to move from California to Australia and meet 4 boy's that changed her life around or will she have to deal with drama h...
53.8K 928 32
Disclaimer!!! This Story was written in March of 2020. "ᴛʀᴀʏ, ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ꜱᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴍᴇ ɪ-" ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ʜᴇ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴏꜰꜰ. "...
16.2K 219 19
This book has been deleted twice, this is the second time I'm reuploading it. THIS BOOK WILL CONTAIN SMUT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.