The Choi Roomates - Yeonbin

By peanutbutter_yy

From trying to get two cast members together, friend issues, celebrity life, past trauma, health issues and c... More

Choi Beomgyu
Choi Yeonjun
Choi Soobin
:)
The Show Begins.
What A Eventful Night.
Shit Went Down.
Not A Update :3
Not A Update (Again) :(
Day 11: Back To Square One.
Happy Yeonjun Day ♥️
Friends.
Pretty Please
Day 12: Plan For Taegyu
Day 16: Boom
Day 23: What's Happening
Day 23 (2/3): Jealousy
Day 23 (3/3): Back To Business
Merry Christmas!
Happy New Years ♥️
Day 30: Make It Right
Valentine's Special :)
Not An Update~ ^^
Day 34: Fuck You
Day 35: Try Again
Day 36: Your Truth
not an update again :-(
Day 36: Sorry Not Sorry/ Karime's backstory
Day 36: Weird.
Day 36: Jealous Much?
Day 36: Too Late
Valenties special 2 ;)
Encounter
Soobin and Yeonjun
I like him
You Said You Loved Me
happy halloween
Halloween Special 🎃
I Like You, Choi Yeonjun
The Worst Part Is Coming
How Can I Live Like This?
Let Me Out
This Was The Chois (ENDING)
EPILOGUE
Photo Gallery
Special Episode

The first day

1.2K 65 70
By peanutbutter_yy

BEOMGYU:

I'm so nervous to meet the other boys.
From what I've heard by the early followers tweets, they're really handsome. Taehyun is going to be hanging out with Yeonjun and Soobin's best friends who are 3 other people he's never met.

I'm a little excited to meet them too..

I'll just save my reaction for when I actually see them!

YEONJUN:

Im excited!
They sound like awesome people, and I hope I can become good friends with both of them and nothing bad happens, I don't want to be like those reality shows where the cast gets in loads of drama, and I hope the fans love each of the members equally and not just be biased to one of us.

San and Wooyoung are in some other place with the other 2 guys, who I think are called Taehyun and Kai.

Hope they don't get in drama with the cast, knowing them they probably will.

SOOBIN:

Today is the first day of The Choi Roommates.... I'm really scared... What if the other two don't like me? What if the FANS don't really like me?

What if Taeil only picked ME because he felt bad for such untalented person and decided to help them out?

I'm not feeling too confident, I thought Hueningkai would join me today but he is with San, Wooyoung and Taehyun?
I'm not sure if those are the right names, but I hope they're friendly..

WOOYOUNG:

Someone help me. I'm surrounded by a nerd and a fetus. San is my only hope. I should probably be nice to them for Yeonjuni's sake. I don't think I'll be too good but I have a hunch I'm going to be the drama queen around here, and it's going to be FIRE.

SAN:

Wooyoung seems disgusted, I just hope he doesn't start any drama with these babies.. or with the other Choi's.

It will probably ruin Yeonjun's rep.
But enough about him, let's talk about me.

I'm missing my bestie Mingi Already, and I'm sure Wooyoung is missing Yeosang.

I said enough about him, I'm sure we will keep each other alive, I just hope there is no psychopaths here..

TAEHYUN:

Wow. I'm sitting in a room with people I've never seen before. I'm reading a book for fun, and these people are just starting at me.

Have they never seen a boy read a book?
Beomgyu? I hope he doesn't get himself in trouble, because if he does I'll have to deal with his rants. Which I'm NOT fine with, considering he whines too much. Yeonjun seems like a troublemaker, but Soobin looks mature and responsible.

Whatever. I should have known what I was getting myself into when I told Beomgyu.

HUENINGKAI:

The Atmosphere in the room feels awkward, I feel like I should do something.. Maybe I should speak.
But I don't know if they'll be annoyed.... What if they don't like me? Meh, I'm a cutie. But some people don't know what a cutie really is.. I'll keep quiet for now.
Other than this there isn't much going on in my head besides my plushies and egg tarts.

With the Choi's

"Are you guys ready to see each other?" Taeil asked while the cameras began recording.

"I'm ready." Beomgyu said.
"Yes." Yeonjun said.
"Yeah...?" Soobin said, but sounded more like a question.

"Aaaand- Open your eyes!" Taeil yelled.

The three boys opened their eyes and faced each other. They looked quite shocked.

"Can you tell each other about your selfs?" Taeil asked.

"Yeah. Hi! I'm Choi Beomgyu, I'm 19.. and my best friend is called Taehyun!" Beomgyu smiled at the other two.

"I'm-" Soobin started before Yeonjun spoke.

"I'm Choi Yeonjun, nice to meet you. I'm 20, the oldest one here by the way, and my best friends are San and Wooyoung." He smiled widely.

He waited for Soobin to start, and then everyone turned to him.

"I'm...." He quietly said.

"Choi Soobin, 19." He quickly said.

"Um okay." Yeonjun said.

Beomgyu's Thoughts

"Not gonna lie, Yeonjun looks like a self absorbed person, although I can't judge a book by its cover, I think he will be bossy. For Soobin, he seems like a socially Challenged dude, self reserved and shy, but also gives this mature and responsible leader vibe." Beomgyu spoke.

Yeonjun's Thoughts

"I don't think this went too well. Beomgyu seems too confident and smug, while Soobin looks like a total loser and is not good at socializing." Yeonjun said.

Soobin's Thoughts

"I'm... I messed up. I could have done better. But Beomgyu seems super friendly, but Yeonjun didn't even turn to give me a 2nd state and interrupted me when I was going to begin speaking.... He's really rude." Soobin said.

"So guys, I will leave you at the dorm and will give you guys your rooms. Two of you will share a room." Taeil explained.

Beomgyu's thoughts

"When he said that, I was a bit scared. What if they were creeps and I had no privacy?" Beomgyu said

Yeonjun's thoughts

"Wow, so now I might have to share a room with someone I just met?"

Soobin's thoughts

"Yeonjun looks super disgusted. I honestly see nothing wrong, it's not like we're going to give him lice or a deadly virus." Soobin spoke.

When the boys arrived at the dorm, Taeil dropped them and the camera crew off.
The dorm was pretty, two rooms, a large living room, a small but nice kitchen, a big backyard with a pool and 4 bathrooms.

"So..." Beomgyu said.
"Who's sharing the room?"

"I am older and I need my privacy." Yeonjun said.

"Well I'm a bit shy and I wouldn't like to share my room with someone who I barely know." Soobin admitted.

"Well I'm the youngest and I am growing up and I need my space." Beomgyu said.

"What now? I don't want to share a room with any of you." Yeonjun said.

That sounded friendlier and less offensive in my head....

"Why? It's not like we are going to give you a virus." Soobin said.

"It's not that, it's just I want to get to know you better before I get close to you. All I know are your names and ages!" Yeonjun said.

"Yeah but...." Soobin said.

"Let's rock paper scissors it." Beomgyu finally said.

"Rock, Paper SCISSORS!" All of them said.

Beomgyu picked scissors and Both Soobin and Yeonjun picked paper.

Beomgyu cheered.
"I get~ My own~ rooOOoM!" He squealed making Soobin flinch.

Yeonjun and Soobin then glared at each other.

"Wow. I have NO words." Yeonjun said.

Beomgyu stoped and looked at the others glaring at each other.

Beomgyu's thoughts

"I thought we wouldn't have beef right at the beginning, but I guess Yeonjun and Soobin have different plans for our show." He spoke.

With the others

"Woah this place is SOO cool!" San said.
"Yes Queen this is better than Mingi's house!" Wooyoung said.

"This is nice." Taehyun said.
"WOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!" Hueningkai screamed making everyone look at him weirdly.
"Sorry.." he said looking embarrassed.

The house they were staying in was 10x bigger than the Choi's dorm.
5 rooms, 3 bathrooms, a huge living room and a big kitchen, with a big backyard with a pool. It was practically something you could just dream about.

"Wonder how Soobin is doing.." Hueningkai thought out loud since he knew Soobin wasn't the best at socializing.

"He's fine fetus, who matters here is Yeonjun." Wooyoung said, trying to start some drama with Kai. But all he received was a kick from San and a glare from Taehyun. Kai didn't respond to his answer or even turned to look at him.

"Let's go chose a room." Taehyun suggested to which the others agreed to.

"I call this one!" Hueningkai screamed running into a room with a light blue walls.

He unpacked his stuff, which were mostly plushies. He used to be shy about it until Soobin convinced him that it's fine.

But Wooyoung wasn't done with him just yet.

He walked into Hueningkai's room and saw all the plushies on his bed.

"What-" he said, getting Kai's attention.

"Oh hi Wooyoung Hyung." He said.

"Are those plushies?" He asked.

"Um yeah!" He said smiling.
"Plushies are for babies and girls." Wooyoung said, he obviously didn't mean it since he himself had some plushies, but he just wanted to mess with Kai. Of course, there was a camera filming it all.
"Uh... No they... They aren't!" Hueningkai said.

"Yes they are. You're such a baby Huening." He said.

By this time, Kai hated it when people said stuff about his plushies and felt like crying. He was being embarrassed on TV, plus by a cast member who he would see everyday for the next 6 months.
But yeah, Kai began crying.

San heard this and he knew Wooyoung had something to do with it since he lives for making drama.
He went to Kai's room and saw him crying, while Wooyoung just looked at him. San kicked Wooyoung once again, and took him out of Kai's room while he whispered "Wait in your room."

"What happened Kai?" He said sitting in his bed.

"Nothing! Can you go away?" Kai said wiping his tears and pushed his plushies to the floor.

"It's just the first day, we can't have this. Your plushies are fine, ignore Wooyoung. He's a drama bitch." San said patting his back, while Kai nodded.
"Thanks San." He said sniffing.

With the Choi's

Beomgyu settled in his room, and unpacked his bag. He was glad he got his own room. Once he was done, he layed down in the huge bed, only to be faced by a camera.
"What did I expect?" He said.
Then he heard Yeonjun and Soobin.
He stood up and walked to their room.

"This is my closet! Get your stuff out please!" Soobin said angrily giving Yeonjun his clothes back.

"I need more space! What's wrong with sharing one closet when you have two?" Yeonjun said putting his clothes back in the closet.

Beomgyu walked in on this going on over and over again. He rolled his eyes. He grabbed Yeonjun's clothes.

"They can be in my room." He said.

"Oh great! Put these there too while you're at it, Thanks Gyu, you're so kind UNLIKE Soobin." Yeonjun said handing him a pile of clothes while glaring at Soobin, who just rolled his eyes at him.

"Whatever!" Soobin said and continued to put his stuff in his closet.

Beomgyu was putting Yeonjun's stuff in his left over closet when he heard Yeonjun and Soobin arguing again.

He sighed and went to help again.

"Get this off! It looks ugly!" Yeonjun said grabbing Soobin's blanket, which was plain white and throwing it in the closet.

"We can go shopping for a new and better blanket tomorrow!" He said.

"No! Hueningkai gave me that blanket when we were younger!" Soobin said grabbing the blanket and putting it back on his bed.

"Well Hueningkai has bad taste!" Yeonjun argued grabbing the blanket.
He was about to throw it but then Beomgyu took it from him.
"Let Soobin keep the blanket, his best friend gave it to him. I'll put a Curtain in between your side and his side of the room. That way, you won't see the blanket." Beomgyu said giving Soobin his blanket back.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes but agreed. Beomgyu then put a curtain to separate them.

The day ended with a lot of drama, which the shows viewers LOVED.

Choihoe: Damn Wooyoung and Yeonjun really went off on Soobin and Kai.

Woojun: Wooyoung rlly embarrassed the shit out of Hueningkai.

Ningsubin: poor Kai 😭 all he wanted was to bring his plushies.

Sanwooyoungyeonjun: Already Team Yeonjun 😎

TaehyunieBeomgyuie: Taehyun is so calm and Beomgyu is such a angel my heart can't take it 😭😭😭

♡ To Be Continue ♡

꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱˖♡ Author's Note ♡˖꒰ᵕ༚ᵕ⑅꒱

Yes.
11:13 pm and I have to do something important tomorrow (〃゚3゚〃). So stay safe, don't follow strangers, stay hydrated, wash your hands, wear face masks and everything will be okay (> <).

Also chees Wooyoung is going to be acting like a a**hole I'm sorry Atiny (' . . ').

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 364 32
"Hyung stop-" 𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙤𝙢𝙜𝙮𝙪'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙, 𝙣𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙚, 𝙣𝙤 𝘽𝙛𝙛, 𝙣𝙤 𝙗𝙛𝙛𝙡. The promblem is lets just s...
42.5K 5.7K 75
25, February 2023 | kriingkles "I'm sorry, Beomgyu... Let's just break up..." "Why Taehyun? Why!? You're breaking up with me because there's someo...
1.9K 180 9
Choi Yeonjun, an Idol in a group call, Tomorrow by Tomorrow, uusually write down how's he's doing and what's going on in his life or just his feeling...
7.6K 444 62
''Yeonjun... you've always protected me, you always support me, you've always been here for me. You helped me a lot. I'm glad that you came into my l...