Their Story- Teddy Lupin (HP...

By ErinJorgiaxx

Quinn Nymphadora Weasley was far from shy. Growing up an only child, having lost her mother at an early age... More

Cast/summary.
1 - Problem Child
2- Feast to end all Feasts.
3- First day jitters
4- Spook Fest.
5- what are you two supposed to be.
6- Pre-Game Snog.
7- butterbeer mustashe
8- glad to know i've been replaced.
9- The great adventures of Dan and Ted.
10 - Teddy's dancing should be made illegal.
11- Cats outta the bag.
12- Queddy
13- there will be no snogging.
14- I'm sure she can handle some dishes.
15- Christmas Eve in the Crazy House.
16- Vic and Quinn; the drill Sergeants .
17- What did you say?
18- i was scared you'd threaten to hex the poor boy.
19- New Year, Same old Shit.
20- Sick and twisted
21- Sleeping Dragon.
22- "Little Red."
23- All we do is party.
24- Ew we're adults now.
25- She seems lovely.
26- Don't worry, it's not like we'll miss you.
27- FREEDOM!!
28- The best memories.
29- A welcome home we didn't miss you, but we will pretend we did party.
30- What are we, chopped liver?
31- Tonks
32- Anniversery
33- Good Luck.
34- I'm this close to killing you.
35- They're 11, 13 and 15.
36- Hot coco.
37- Tell us what?
38- Goodbye.
39- Our weirdest christmas eve yet.
40- New Year.
41- I call maid of honour!
42- Do you have a death wish?
43- Haha suck it Vic!
44- Who needs em?
45- That was not bloody 10 minutes.
46- Gorgeous.
47- sounds fun
48- A white dress really?
49- Dancing in the kitchen.
50- I'm getting married.
51- Married.
52- Their story
53- Adam is banned from making any future speaches.
54- have a nive honeymoon.
55- Celebratory drink
56- Jealousy isn't a good colour on you.
57- Boat trips and skinny dips?
58- Happy birthday Uncle Harry.
59- No i'm not going to 'talk you out of it'!
60- April 5th
61- We are not calling our child that!
62- Theodore!
63- I'm gonna be a mum.
64- They're so small!
65 - Maisey and Wesley
66- One more surprise.
68- "See you soon."
69- Lemmonade
70- Their Story

67- "How did uou gind out?"

343 7 1
By ErinJorgiaxx

"Where are we?" Quinn giggled as Teddy's hand was held over her eyes. He, Harry and Ginny had taken her out of the house at lunchtime the morning after her birthday and Teddy has covered her eyes as he apparated them to an unfamiliar location.

The had walked for a few minutes up a path, Teddy guiding Quinn and Harry and Ginny following them with excited smiles.

Teddy's hand had never left her eyes. "Ok stop." Teddy stopped her as she giggled in front of him. "Put your hand out."

"O-k..." she put her hand out and felt a small metal object fall into her palm. "Ok open your eyes." Teddy took his hand away and her eyes shot to her palm, where a small key lay. "Why did you bring me all the way out here for a key?"

"Look up." He whispered in her ear and she did.

A surprised gasp left her lips as her gaze fell on a gorgeous little cottage, nestled to the side of the path.

It was a creamy yellow colour with a small yet lively front garden and two old stone chimneys.

"Where are we?" She said with a confused yet happy smile. "Welcome to our new home.....it's a gift from Harry and Ginny." Teddy told her as he held her shoulders and looked at her expression.

She was shocked to say the least. "You bought us a house!" She was staring up at her aunt and uncle. "Well your dad and Morgan helped, and it was Andy's idea.....but we thought that you two have a family now and soon the twins are gonna want their own rooms and that apartment is way too small and-." Harry was cut off by Quinn launching herself into his arms.

"Thank you so much Uncle Harry." He chuckled into her hair. "You're very welcome....this just means you're hosting Christmas this year." He joked and she laughed. "It's January."

"Thanks a lot guys." Teddy said making Ginny coo and Harry smile. "Your parents told me to look after you and I just know you two are gonna love it." Harry said patting Teddy's shoulder in a fatherly manor as Quinn once again threw herself at Ginny.

The older woman kissed Quinn's head and eventually released the girl and allowed her to look at her husband. "How did you find out before me?"
"Harry left the housing ministry letter lying around."

"Well I live it." Quinn grinned as she looked to her aunt and uncle again. "You haven't even looked inside." Harry said making her laugh. "Can we?"

"Yeah....Teddy may have known for a while mind, him and the boys helped me put it all together."
"You two decorated?!" Quinn was shaken. "Don't worry....I kept them in line." Ginny said making the girl relax.

"So can you give me a tour?" Quinn asked Teddy who took her hand and nodded happily. "Right this way Mrs Lupin."

"You two have fun....we're gonna go get Maisie and Wesley for you." Ginny told the younger couple as she grabbed Harry's hand. "Thank you Ginny....Harry....really I love it."

"Not a problem dear."

-.-.-.-

Upon entering the home, Quinn was greeted by a stair case that lead up and down from their very front door.

She smiled at the small bookcase on the wall and peered down into the lower level of the house were she could see the kitchen.

Teddy led her downstairs first into their new kitchen which had a rustic wooden feel to it.

One of the walls behind the dining room led to the back door of the home with a giant fire place for the floo network. While the cozy kitchen had an island and a dinning room table so there was plenty of room for family meals and for the couple to cook for their family and friends. Something they both had grown to love doing.

She excitedly grabbed Teddy's hand with a joyful smile and dragged him to show her more of their new home.

Through a little corridor from the kitchen Teddy pushed open a wooden sliding door into their living room.

It was perfectly furnished with beige sofas and cream accents  making Quinn smile at the amount of thought and detail. She looked up to Teddy who smiled at her making her grin back.

"I love you so much." She said making him chuckle. "I love you too babe." He said kissing her head.

Then he pulled her in for a longer kiss.

The two spent some time looking around their kitchen and living room before Teddy led the way up the stairs.

They passed the top of the first landing and he showed her into what was the master bedroom.

It was cream, beige and teal with a small reading nook and a few windows. "I love this bloody house....how long did this take?"

"I found out about it last year." He told her. "How far are we from London?"
"Same distance as Potter Manor.....we're in Godric's Hollow." He told her and she nodded. "I bloody love it."

"Good.....I thought you would."
"What about the kids? Where's their room?"

"Rooms Q, they have their own rooms." He told her and her smile grew. "God I love you."
"And I love you."

-.-.-.-.-

Once the kids had arrived with Harry and Ginny, Quinn and Teddy showed them around the house and upstairs were on the second upstairs landing, they found three bedrooms.

Two were decked out for the kids while the other remained unfurnished for a future spare room or nursery.

Maisie led the charge onto the landing.

There she found a door with a big fabric 'M' on it and excitedly pushed it open. "Mummy look! Mummy!" Maisie snapped around and tugged her mother's hand to follow her into her new room.

"It's lovely!" The four-year-old  brunette girl was grinning ear to ear, as her god-grandparents, parents and brother followed her. "Don't worry Wes, yours'll look great too.....right Daddy." Maisie said hugging her father's leg as a thank you and patting her brother's shoulder.

The two kids had been raised to be kind to one another and never show off. Wes' face lift up as he looked up to his dad, "we aren't sharing rooms?"
"Not anymore buddy....why don't you, me and Grandpa Harry go look for your room while mummy and granny stay with Maisie.

"Yeah!" Wes grabbed his dad and god-grandfather's arms and tugged them across the hall to the door with a big red 'W' on it.

The door was pushed open as the three boys headed inside.

Wes' little face lit up as he peered around the room. A giant blue W was on the wall and Wesley was written on his bed.

"Dad this is amazing!.....look! Look!...." the little boy ran into the room to look at everything.

"Thanks so much for this Harry." Teddy mumbled to his godfather who grinned.

"No problem Ted, I'm just so proud of you.....now how about we let the kids into that new garden?"

"Fancy taking Wes up on your broom ah Grandpa?" Teddy joked.
"Don't you call me that....I feel old." Harry said with an eye role and the younger man just laughed.

-.-.-.-

"It just gets better!" Quinn squealed as Teddy showed them all into the garden. "Wesley look! There's a swing set!" Maisie grabbed her brothers hand and together the two kids ran off to play.

"Anyone want a tea?" Ginny called making the other three adults all smile. "Wouldn't mind if I do." Quinn said with a huge smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 791 34
||COMPLETED|UNDER EDITING|| Sure, you've all heard of the all famous Harry Potter and how he found the Sorcerer's Stone, discovered the Chamber of...
2.2M 62.2K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
240 8 7
DISCONTINUED FOR NOW Evangeline Weasley is the sixth born of the Weasley children. After the war she is living with her boyfriend Nathan. Her family...
3.8M 148K 199
Lorelei Calypso is a half-breed in the wizarding world. When her father seduced a beautiful mermaid, she was born into a time of war and pain. The We...