Paw Patrol Fanfic

By kyder445

Ryder is Adventure Bay Elementary's biggest social out cast. Katie is the most popular girl at school. When a... More

8 years old
Chase and Ryder
Running from the Truth
Swept off my feet
The new pup
Love?
The Kiss.
Watch your back.
The adventure
What happened?
Make-ups and Break-ups
Going back
Never
Whats wrong with you?
The good days
Dont come looking
Too late
The Mission
Break free
Perfect
Messes
Insecurities
Ringing Truth
Lost and Lost?
Come on
Found
Win
Getting back
She's Perfect
Getting Skye
The Sleepover
Plans
Not so Tasty
News
You Never Know
Just Sketching
Relationships
The Chief's Daughter
Second Base
Fog
Night at the Lookout
Goodbye
Pup tags
Swiming
Sunsets
1...2...3?
Kitty Cat go Bye Bye?
The End.

Chrismas Special

2.7K 53 29
By kyder445

Marshall's POV

"Come with me."

"Marshall! Ryder going to be so mad!"

"Don't you know what day it is!?" I say.

"Marshall, it's cold outside!" She laughs.

"Elizabeth, it's Christmas!" I say.

"Ugh, I haven't celebrated Christmas since... well, you and Chase left."

"You haven't celebrated Christmas in 3 years!?" I ask amazed.

"You and your group of friends were the only bit of Christmas spirit the house had. Once you and Chase left, Cade, Rosie, and Josh just realized it wasn't the same." She says.

Right now we are on our way to Mr. Porters for a special Christmas dinner, but she doesn't know it yet. When she asked where are we going, I told her it was a surprise.

"Don't take this the wrong way but before that day in the woods, you know, when we agreed to be friends, I thought you were just a dainty little spoiled brat. But now, I see how smart and wonderful you are, it amazes me that I never saw it before. I judged a book by its cover and I'm truly sorry." I say even though she's so hot. I'm in way over my head with her, she's smart, beautiful, kind, and caring. I couldn't ask for anything more.

But I shouldn't be thinking so soon. I still haven't claimed her as mine but after tonight I plan on changing that.

"No Marshall, don't think you have to apologize. I'm going to admit, before I met you and the other pups, I was a little... bratty. You thought me, in the these past few days, that life... is much more then just what you have, it's about the lives you touch. The way you all opened up your house to let me stay in it, the way that even in the thick fog Ryder came for you. Or so I'm told, I wasn't there but still, Ryder loves you all so much. I guess, staying in that house for all these years, I forgot what love and Christmas is really about. There's no love at the house at all anymore, it's so sad."

"I think I love you." I blurt out. Ugh, I'm so stupid! Why can't I just hold my tongue for once in my life!? She's never going to feel the same way.

"I think I love you too, Marshall." She says. I swear my heart soared up to stars.

"Really!?" I say. My tail was wagging so fast.

"Yes." She says. We make it to the entrance of Mr. Porters restaurant. She stops and sits in the entrance.

"Why did you stop? We're here, he's right in-"

She points up.

Mistletoe.

Skye's POV

"Chase! Chase! I'm falling!" I squeal in laughter.

"Bend your knees! Focus on gliding." He says with a laugh.

"I'm not good at ice skating!" I say.

"You'll get better! Just don't give up." Chase says.

"We've been ice skating for an hour and I still haven't gotten any better!" I whine.

"Fine, lets go get some hot chocolate, shall we?" Chase says.

"We shall." I giggle.

He pulls me over to the exit. We sit on a bench and take off our skates. Chase and I take our skates back to the counter to tern them back in. We start walking to the dinner to get hot chocolate.

We walk down Main Street and every single tree has lights strung around it. It's amazing and so beautiful this time of year.

"Shall we?" He says all of a sudden.

"What?" I ask confused. He points up.

"We shall." I giggle once more.

Mistletoe.

Macy's POV

Jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rock

Jingle bells swing and jingle bells ring

Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun!

Now the jingle hop has begun

Cade and I dance and jump around to my favorite Christmas song.

He took me to a Christmas dance.

A dance! Can you believe it? In this cute little dance floor in the middle of Adventure Bay, I didn't even know this existed!? But apparently half the town did! This place is packed!

What a bright time, it's the right time

To rock the night away!

Jingle bell time is a swell time

To go gliding in a one-horse sleigh

"I'm going to go get a drink, do you want something?" Cade yells over the loud music. That makes me laugh.

"Sure!" I say and come with him to the table. We go off into the back corner where it's quieter.

"Merry Christmas and Happy 1 month anniversary baby." He gives me a black box with a red ribbon and and a bow.

"You didn't have to get me anything." I say and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"I hope you like it." He says.

"I already love it and I haven't opened it yet. Oh wait, I got something too!" I say and his face lights up.

I give him the box I got him that has a big blue bow.

"Open yours first" He says.

"Okay!" I say and carefully untie the red ribbon.

"Oh Cade! It's beautiful!" I say. Cade got me a new baby blue collar with gems all around it and a beautiful diamond on the tag. The tag says 'My beautiful Macy' carved into it. He's really outdone himself.

"You like it?" He asks.

"Are you kidding!? I love it!" I say and give him a peck on the lips. "Okay now open yours" I say.

"Okay." He says and unties the blue bow. He pulls out an ornament. It's in the shape of a heart and it says 'Cade and Macy's first Christmas'. I know we don't really have a tree but I still wanted to get it for us for when we do have a tree.

"Macy, you shouldn't have!" He says with a smile.

"I know we don't have a tree but one day-" I say but is cut off by a kiss.

Ryder's POV

"It's so pretty! I couldn't have done it without you."

"No problem, I wouldn't want to spend Christmas with anyone else." I say. I just came over to see Katie's new cat, Cali, but instead we ended up decorating Katie's tree. Cali is pretty cute but she keeps playing with the ornaments and I already had to put one red bulb ornament back on the tree 4 times because she keeps knocking it off.

"Want a cookie?" She asks.

"Yeah!" I say and follow her into the kitchen.

"I have sugar, chocolate chip, ginger bread, and red velvet. What do you want?"

"Ginger bread sounds good." I say and she pulls out a small plate with about 10 cookies on it. She picks one out and gives it to me.

But then she kisses me on the cheek.

"What was that for?" I ask a little surprised.

"Isn't that what you're supposed to do under the mistletoe?" She asks. I look up an what do you know, we're under the mistletoe.

"No I think you're supposed to do this." I pull her in for a kiss on the lips. At first she's shocked but then she melts in my arms and kisses back.

We share a long, deep, and beautiful kiss.

-------------------

Eeeeepp!! So cute! I hope this all gets you in the Christmas spirit! I had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas morning, and I hope all of you did too. This chapter was a little longer than normal but I wanted it to be special for Christmas. Thank you all so much for the reads, votes and comments.

Merry Christmas, love, Kyder445.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 43 9
[ #1 adventurecity - 26/06/22 ] [ #2 paw - 22/08/22 ] we know that Ryder lives in adventure bay, but where does his family live? watch him and the pu...
106K 1K 24
PAW Patrol: The Hidden Enemy Plot Ryder, and the PAW Patrol Rescue Pups have always loved each other, and cared for each other, after all, They are T...
2.4K 18 11
Ryder and Katie were best friends ever since childhood, they like each other as well, this story will help you know how they met and how did they bec...
1.1K 143 43
Ryder is not your average child in this story he descends from a demon lord and a witch making him a demonic wiccan. He will have amulets much like t...