โ› ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  โœ โœ“

-SADIESDIOR

๐–๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐๐† - (โ›would it be enough, or would i still be wonderingโœ) ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐„๐ƒ - 16th june 2020 ... ะ•ั‰ะต

INTRO
CAST
001 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
002 - MESSAGES AND INSTAGRAM
003 - PHONE CALL, INSTAGRAM AND NARRATIVE
004 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
005 - INSTAGRAM AND TIK TOK
006 - NARRATIVE
007 - INSTAGRAM AND NARRATIVE
008 - TIK TOK AND INSTAGRAM
009 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
010 - MESSAGES
011 - INSTAGRAM AND NARRATIVE
012 - MESSAGES, NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
013 - MESSAGES
014 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
016 - MESSAGES AND NARRATIVE
017 - INSTAGRAM
018 - MESSAGES AND NARRATIVE
019 - INSTAGRAM AND TIK TOK
020 - MESSAGES
021 - NARRATIVE AND MESSAGES
022 - MESSAGES, SNAPCHAT AND INSTAGRAM
023 - INSTAGRAM
024 - TIKTOK AND INSTAGRAM
025 - MESSAGES AND INSTAGRAM
026 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
027 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
028 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
029- MESSAGES AND INSTAGRAM
030- NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
031 - NARRATIVE AND PHONE CALL
032 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
033 - NARRATIVE
034 - MESSAGES AND NARRATIVE
035 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
036 - NARRATIVE
037 - MESSAGES, NARRATIVE AND TWITTER
038 - MESSAGES, NARRATIVE AND TIK TOK
039 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
040 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
041 - MESSAGES AND TWITTER
042 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
043 - INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER
044 - MESSAGES AND TWITTER
045 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
046 - TIK TOK AND TWITTER
047 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
048 - INSTAGRAM, NARRATIVE AND TWITTER
049 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
050 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
051 - MESSAGES AND TIK TOK
052 - INSTAGRAM AND YOUTUBE
053 - INSTAGRAM AND MESSAGES
054 - INSTAGRAM AND SNAPCHAT
055 - INSTAGRAM AND NARRATIVE
056 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM
057 - NARRATIVE
058 - INSTAGRAM AND TWITTER
AUTHORS NOTE

015 - NARRATIVE AND INSTAGRAM

12.1K 201 292
-SADIESDIOR

WONDERING

TEXTS

hossler🥺
meet me in the lounge please xx

LAVENDER SLOWLY GOT UP FROM HER COMFORTABLE POSITION ON HER BED THROWING HER BLANKETS TO THE SIDE AS SHE HOPPED ONTO THE COLD WOODEN FLOOR. slowly waddling along the girl began making her way down the stairs of the sway house ready to go see whatever jaden wanted. if she was being honest lavender wasn't even sure what she wanted at this point in time anymore. the conversation she overheard yesterday sent her head into a spiral and she didn't know what to do, yes she could stay with jaden and hoped he had changed from his previous fuckboy ways or she could throw him to the side probably breaking her heart even more.

the house was dead silent, the only noises you could hear was the paddling of lavender's bare feet against the cold floor as well as her shallow and unsure breathing. the boys had all gone on a quick trip to target well all the boys but jaden probably via his request so he could get the two of them alone and discuss whatever whatever their relationship was stood now. linking her hands together in her hoodie pocket, lavender turned the corner into the lounge to see jaden sat on the couch daydreaming and talking to himself possibly about what he was going to say, possibly about what he did wrong. who knows.

"hi." lavender squeaked out quietly not meaning to disturb jaden's alone time but also desperately wanting alone time to talk. the blonde boy whipped his head round almost immediately upon hearing the girls voice finally revealing his bloodshot and puffy eyes, as well as the black bags underneath them indicating he had been crying and hadn't slept a wink last night. "have you been crying?" lavender sincerely asked slowly walking closer as jaden nodded shyly scooting over on the couch to make room for the richards girl.

"lav i am so sorry. i don't know how much of the video you heard but i swear i'm not like that anymore i swear. i would never do anything to hurt you i wouldn't want to risk this relationship. you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, you make me happy when i think that nothing else can, you make me laugh and smile and you're so insanely beautiful and talented and i wake up in the morning just to see you smile. when your eyes crease slightly and you tilt your head back it makes me want to smile." jaden just began ranting holding strong eye contact with lavender which made her want to burst out crying. he was so sweet.

"if you could just give me the chance, one chance to be with you it would make me the happiest men alive hell it would make me the happiest i've ever been. i haven't know you forever like some people but i do know more about you than others. you are quite literally the light of my life no matter how cheesy it sounds and i can't picture myself falling for anyone else." the blonde smiled grabbing ahold of lavender's hands in his own as she giggled through her recent tears.

"so lavender mae richards, would you do me the honour of maybe being my girlfriend?" jaden cautiously asked looking into the girls beautiful blue eyes and tucking a start strand of blonde hair behind her ear. lavender frantically began nodding squeezing jaden's hands "wait really." the boy asked as lavender began nodding again with a smile. "yes. yes. a thousand times yes." she squealed as the both of them stood up bringing each other into a hug before jaden picked her up spinning her around.

"i am so happy you said yes because i kinda set up a movie night in mine and josh's room....." jaden awkwardly trailed off rubbing the back of his neck as lavender's mouth opened in shock, "wait jay that's the cutest thing ever." she smiled interlacing their fingers as the two of them walked to his and josh's room. "i got your favourite snacks and some fluffy blankets and pillows, and i have a wide collection of disney movies to choose from." the blonde explained opening the door to the bedroom letting lavender walked in first and her mouth dropped in shock.

jaden's bed was littered in fluffy blankets and pillows as one or two blankets clipped together were hanging over the top creating a canopy almost, the LED lights were a light shade of pink and jaden had his laptop with disney plus open. on the bed were millions of packets of sweets and chocolate with a little popcorn and fizzy drinks. "also..." jaden trailed off awkwardly as he closed the door making lavender turn to look at him from her spot on the bed which she had quite literally jumped onto in excitement. "what?" she smiled up at him as the boy joined her on the bed.

jaden didn't speak he just pulled a box out from behind his back and handing it to the girl. "um he doesn't know what i'm doing but josh kinda told me that you really like jewellery that goes with everything you wear so uh...." he trailed off as lavender opened the box to see a small silver necklace with a circular pendant at the bottom with a 'j' engraved into it. "jaden." she gasped, utterly speechless as she glanced between the boy, the necklace, and the bed covered in blankets. "i don't know what to say." lavender stuttered "can you put it on me." she asked hazing into jaden's eyes as he nodded happily unclasping the necklace and placing it around the girls neck.

"i really feel like kissing you right now." lavender muttered as her and jaden got comfortable under their blankets, opening the sweets and pouring them into the bowl after deciding to watch 'aladdin'

"so do it."

●○

○●
lavender- 8 letters 🥺

comments~

user837- IF ALL OF IT IS EIGHT LETTERS

user938- WHY IS IT SO HARD TO SAY!

user62- IF ALL OF IT IS EIGHT LETTERS

user11- WHY AM I IN MY OWN WAY

user2- WHY DO I PULL YOU CLOSE AND THEN ASK YOU FOR SPACE

user9- IF ALL OF IT IS EIGHT LETTERS

user7- WHY IS IT SO HARD TO SAY!

user92- shes a keeper! she stans why don't we! we stan! she's a limelight keep her jaden marry her put a ring it on right this instant before i dm mr daniel seavey and get him to!

stan72- okay but lavender and daniel? a concept.....
—stan627- a jail sentence 🥰

user72- whose your favourite and favourite song!!
—lavender- well.... love them all i really do. daniels eyes and voice smoothness hit different though and jacks runs and noodles and corbyns high notes with the blonde hair and zachs little baby self and sincerity and jonahs height and passion. yep we stan them all 🤷‍♀️. also in too deep and what am i are my favs.... trust fund baby, 8 letters and come to brazil bang though

joshrichards- can you turn it down?
—lavender- no 😘

user92- what's she listening to?
—brycehall- i don't know but she keeps screaming at someone called jack. like "that's my lady." she's like "i'll be your lady." she needs help i'm not sure 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
— user92- tfb a banger. also i can't believe you responded bryce ily 💕💕

stan62- we stan a fellow limelight

jadenhossler- pretty 😳

charlidamelio- hi mom!
—lavender- are you my daughter now? did i miss something important like idk conceiving you 😂💕
—charlidamelio- yes you're my mom now i love you thanks 🥺🤷‍♀️

user82- we just gonna ignore jaden's comment

nessabarrett- the cutest 💕

user92- where the pants from???

user8- lane? 💕
lavender- jack robert avery all day every day without hesitation, i would drop everything for him. daniel is my swerve though xx

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

AUTHORS NOTE
so um i couldn't bring myself to have lavender and jaden ignore eachother any longer than about three seconds. i also just put in a little bit of why don't we because it's missing my boys hours. also i need more jack avery fan fics cause my boo is under appreciated in the fanfic scene 👏

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะปะถะธั‚ัŒ ั‡ั‚ะตะฝะธะต

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะถะต ะฟะพะฝั€ะฐะฒะธั‚ัั

wrong number || jaden hossler โœ”๏ธ mia <3

ะคะฐะฝั„ะธะบ

662K 7.3K 60
๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด
188K 2.5K 56
๐๐€๐ƒ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹, แตƒแตˆแต’แต–แต—แต‰แตˆ แต‡สธ หขสทแตƒสธหกแตƒ โœ”๏ธŽ ๐’”๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’‡๐’Š๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐š-๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐: ... CO...
243K 3.1K 106
You get kicked out of your parents house to go live with your brother who happens to live with a bunch of his friends who have a following on tik tok...
105K 1.7K 102
Join Kate and the rest of Sway LA to see where they've gone since we last saw them in To Have and To Hold.