taming the monster: Berlin X...

By LadyCat121

18+ Her life is going to be changed for ever, commiting her first ever crime. the biggest heist in Spain to s... More

The Day My Life Changed
Toledo
Dream Team
Could She Steal My Heart?
Winning Card
A Bullet Straight To The Heart
Girls Night Gone Wrong
Naughty Little Girl
Mr Manipulative
Lethal Dance
She's Mine, Kid.
"She's Mine, Kid" (2)
Say "Please Master" 1
Say "Please Master" 2
I Should Punish You
Where Have You Been?
Andrés.. My First Kiss
Mister Arrogant
Smooth Criminal
Difficult Choices
Forbidden Love
Mind Or Heart?
a night of desire (part 1)
A Night Of Desire (part 2 Explicit)
Love Knows No Place.
Be a Good Student
Party Night
My Belonging
Draw You Like A French Girl
Master is calling (Bdsm)
The harsh reality
Until We Meet Again
Back To Typical Life
Aftermath
Interview
Author's Announcement
Revelation
D Day (part 1)
D Day (part 2)
Not Like We Imagined
Reunion
Silence Before The Storm
Show No Mercy
Chaos, for love.
Train Of Consequence
Love Me Even In War
Side Plan
Monster
It's Clear Now
Judgment Day
Letting Go.
Cold Blooded.
Truth be told
Hope
Back Stab
Valencia
Not Afraid
Trap
Trouble, For Love.
Truth Or Dare: Part 1
Truth Or Dare? Part 2.
Tick tock
Heat.
No More Hiding
Berlin, Who Are You?
Professor Is Back
Queen Nairobi
Trickster

Daddy ( Explicit Dream)

1.5K 38 2
By LadyCat121

A dream Berlin is having while being unconscious from Nairobis hit
Bdsm involved.

After the party the gang had, they all went back to their rooms.

Paris was tired, so she fell asleep on Berlin's lap.

"princess, are you asleep?" he gently patted her head and whispered in her ear ever so gently.

"daddy...give me more time, I wanna sleep with you" she whined.

"daddy has some stuff to do before bed darling, I will finish them and join you" he picked her up in his arms and laid her down on her bed.

"promise you will be back" she moaned, still asleep. She held his hand, stopping him from going.

"I will" he kissed her forehead gently and covered her with the blanket.

He closed the door behind him and headed to his room.

He began feeling sick and it was time for him to take his injection.

He rested there for half an hour before he took some stuff from his room and headed to Paris.

He gently opened the door and saw her cutely sleeping in her bed, hugging into her pillow.
Her skirt moved up, showing her thighs and her panties.

Berlin devoured her with his eyes as he stepped closer to her.

He got into the bed with her and patted her head. She rested her head on his chest and felt it with her hands .

"are you going to sleep with me tonight" she looked up at him blushing.

"you've been a good little princess, so i will" he smiled gently and kissed her head as she cuddled him.

"tell me, i can feel something is wrong with you" she said as she cuddled him.

"let's see, i haven't really spent alot of time close to my little angel, that's all" he began tickling her sides.

"no! Stop please" she said as she laughed.

"my cute little girl, guess what i brought for you" he kissed her head.

"what!" She sat up next to him excited

He picked up the pink gifts box from the ground and placed it on the bed between them.

"open it up" he smirked gently, rubbing her thigh.

"i can't wait!" she clapped her hands and opened the box up.

Her eyes widened as she saw a cute pink skirt, blouse and long socks. With a chain and her favourite chocolate.

"no amount of gifts could ever be enough for you, but for today you have this little princess" he said as he lied back on the bed.

"oh my god, i don't know what to say! Thank you so much" she jumped on his lap and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around her waist as one hand sneaked down to her buttcheeeks. Squeezing it gently.

"daddy's love for you is unexplainable, and this small gift definitely is nothing" he kissed her cheek gently rubbing his nose on it.

"it's not nothing of course, anything small or big you do for me makes me happy" she said blushing, then Berlin grabbed the box and took the chocolate out.

"let's taste it together" he opened it up and cracked a Peice for her.

"open your lovely mouth for me" he said and she did so.

"oh my god... It's so much better than what i remember" she said while eating it.

"give daddy a taste, let me taste your Tounge princess"he said seductively as he got closer to her lips.

She blushed and closed her eyes as the both of them exchanged a long passionate tongue kiss.

He wrapped his tongue around hers, tasting the chocolate off of her tongue. his hands felt her waist and her boobs as she gave him a soft moan.

His large warm hands rubbed both her butt cheeks and grabbed her closer into his embrace, their kiss continued and got more intense by the second.

His hand rested behind her head to support her, as his kiss became rougher. her moan was soft while his groan indicated incredible lust and longing for her.

He gently stopped and looked at his dizzy princess, being red as ever.

"daddy... I'm so wet" she gently spoke as his eyes pierced hers.

"i didn't allow you yet, cupcake. But i will forgive you this time. let daddy see how wet you are" he leaned close to her and kissed her neck as his hand found it's way under her skirt and past her panties.

His fingers slightly curled as he gave her sensitive area a gentle sweep, making her wetness collect in his hand.

"my my, what do we have here, such a naughty little girl" he slapped her butt as his finger started to go in circles searching for her spot.

She bit into her soft lips, worried of letting anyone hear her maon.

"d.. Daddy, i need it" she whispered gently, clearly showing she's in so much need.

"beg for it princess, beg for daddy" he whispered in her ears as he gently inserted just the tip of his middle finger,and bit her ear gently.

"i beg you... Please, give it to me!" she closed her eyes and felt his warm finger tease her insides.

He pulled out his finger and lied back on the bed. He as he smirked with such amusement as he watched her whine in frustration.

"why did you stop!" she buffed her red cheeks.

"are you questioning me now little girl?" his expression turned serious.

"no... I'm sorry" she looked down with her hands between her thighs.

Berlin started fixing his blue tie and his hair.

"i want you to wear your new outfit princess" he ordered her.

She looked at him, sitting there like a king in his very attractive suit and nodded at him.

She picked up the box and got out a set of cute pastel pink laced lingerie, along with a short white skirt, white top and pink thigh socks.

"take off your clothes and let daddy watch" he unbuttoned just one of his top buttons and loosened his tie,clearly amused.

"all of them?" she asked.

"yes, all" he said seriously with no smile.

She nodded and stood up, she turned her back to him and started taking off her skirt, exposing her underwear.

His eyes widened with lust, and his bulge grew bigger.

She continued undressing as he watched her carefully.

She finally finished wearing everything and then turned back to him.

"how do i look daddy" she shyly asked.

He got up and rushed to her and placed his lips on her without thinking.

"gosh, you are so beautiful and precious" he spoke in between their intense kiss.

He picked her up by the butt cheeks and lied her on the bed.

His lips welcomed every inch of her body as if he never touched her before.

His wet warm lips landed on her inner thighs and kissed them deeply as he went closer and closer to her sensitive area.

"I'm so needy right now daddy... It's driving me mad... It's so wet" she tried to keep her voice as low as possible, but he would touch the right spots and make her moan loudly.

"daddy will take care of it my little Cutie pie" he said as his fingers pulled down her panties, exposing her pink moist flower to him.

"you must be wanting me so much for you to be this wet, aren't you princess" he looked at her and she quickly nodded.

"i want you, i want you, i want you! So bad!" she moan

He slowly teased her with his tongue right near her flower before he inserted his tongue inside.

He held her shaking thighs steadily as she was unable to control herself.

"d.. Daddy! I can't" she held into the bed sheets.

He devoured her until she was about to come, but he didn't let her.

He got up and gently chocked her by the neck.

"you aren't allowed to come yet" he said seriously.

She nodded and enjoyed the way he controlled her.

He took of his tie and tied her hands behind her back.

"stay still fuck doll" he said as he bite her neck gently, he pushed himself inside her wet flower.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 770 74
"My name is Tokyo... But when this story started, that wasn't my name." Running from the wounds of her past, she finds her solace in a dull life, unt...
89K 1.9K 58
He craves emotions, feelings, but he doesn't show it. She used to crave emotions, feelings, but now she doesn't. If it means to love him and get the...
14.6K 610 18
"I am not the same woman you once faced. There's no more Bonnie and Clyde. Those people died the day you ordered Andrés's execution. And now? I have...
2.9K 86 9
[DISCONTINUED] Isabella Reyes - a successful and graceful thief with no regrets or mistakes ever made. Andres de Fonollosa and Martin Berrote - sadis...