The Forbidden Act

By amour-seraph

Vampires exist. And they live amongst us, hidden within the shadows and right under our noses. They are beaut... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 13

404 53 544
By amour-seraph

Hardin's POV

Fiori..

She smelt of sweet flowers, with underlying hints of poison seeping through. The bittersweet scent of roses intertwined with anger.

The delicious fragrance remained lingering under my nose, stored in memory.

The way her thin clothes hugged her body like a second skin, revealing every curve and dip of her beautiful frame.

I'm drawn to her. The undeniable pull is nothing I've ever felt before.

Primal. Elemental.
More powerful than the white-hot hunger and the unquenchable thirst of a NewBorn.

"Sire."
Zach interrupted my thoughts. He stood below the stairway, eyes fixated on mine as I continued to walk down to reach him.

I nodded in approval.
Bowing bodies surrounded us, eyes hidden from my sight.

"Continue." Zach announced bluntly as he looked around.

Immediately, the bodies dispersed.

"Ugh, Mr Casanova. You got everyone staring. Che fastidioso!" Zach groaned, walking towards me.

I rolled my eyes.

Zach wore a clean, sharp suit. The black material complimenting his midnight hair, bringing out his opalescent, sapphire eyes.

"Why are you dressed like you're attending a gala." I remarked, looking him up and down.

"I'm your chaperone. I've got to at least look the part, don't I?" He deadpanned, brushing his suit with elegance.

I rolled my eyes again and he silently snickered at my expression.

"Sire, please join me at the table." He said in a fake, formal voice; loud enough so that the eavesdroppers around us could hear.

Zach noticed that the vampires and Hunters surrounding us were cautious of my every move.
Thus, he kept the facade of a dutiful PureBred - following the rules of the Volturi.

We made our way to a lone table in the middle of the hall. I sat down with Zach sitting in front of me.

He brought out a plate filled with food in front of me. "What is this?" My face contorted in disgust as I questioned Zach.

"You have to eat real food in this school, not blood."

"What? So when do I get blood?"

"After you try this."

I looked down at the plate.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes. It's one of the rules."

Fuck it. It's not gonna kill me.

I took a small spoonful of whatever it was and screwed my eyes shut. I felt the lumps of flavorless paste on my tongue as I continued to bite down, the mush sticking to my teeth.

I opened my eyes to see Zach's eyes filled with amusement as he clasped a hand over his mouth.

"Cazzo." I finally spat out as I forcefully swallowed the insipid sludge, slugging down my throat.

"You should of seen your face!" He laughed, on the brink of tears as he slapped his hand on the table in hilarity.

"Shut up." I hissed through gritted teeth. "Where's the blood?"

He abruptly enclosed his mouth in order to stifle himself from laughing again. He reached for his inside pocket and bought out a packet.

He pushed a white pill out of it and drops it into a glass of water on the table.

The transparent liquid immediately transmutes into a faint, crimson color.

"Here you go. Your blood, Sire." Zach deadpanned as he pushes the glass towards me.

I look at the glass then back at him.
"What the fuck is this?" I asked confused.

"That's a Blood Tablet." He stated as he pointed towards the packet. "And this is blood." Pointing to the liquid.

"You're telling me that I have to drink this." I gestured towards the glass.

"Yup."

"And it will satisfy me?"

"Ha. That's the idea." A third voice answers me.

I looked beside me to see a pair of tense blue eyes looking into me.

A Hunter.

I scented him a while ago, but didn't realize he was so near.

Stealthy.

"H-hi, I'm Ryder. Ryder Collins." He brought out a hand for me to shake as he smiled warmly.

I looked at the hand, then at him.
I noticed him from the other night at the Cross' office.

His hand was suddenly pushed down by a pair of small, fawn hands.
"Oh, I'm so sorry!"

I looked to see another familiar face from that same night.

"He didn't mean to be disrespectful!" She continued in a rushed tone.

"It's fine." I interjected.

"I'm Jasmine Brown and this is Ryder Collins." She introduced.
"But you already knew that. Oh boy."

"Baby, relax." Zach interrupted her, an amused grin as he watched her expression.

She sighed in relief. "Hey.." She turned to look at him dotingly. A small, shy smile growing on her face and her caramel cheeks tinting with pink blushes.

"Come here." Zach pulled her arm so that she was now sitting on his lap. "You okay?" He whispered on the crook of her neck, gently stroking her cheek and pushing a strand of hair over her ears.
She giggled childishly.

I rolled my eyes once again.

So this is the girl. Jasmine Brown.
Brown..
Well, she's definitely not the NewBorn.

Ryder cleared his throat, "Um, if it's o-okay with you sir, but can I ask you a f-few questions?" He stuttered nervously.

I looked towards his direction and noticed he had a pen and notepad in his hands.

"About?"

He timidly took the seat beside me, his body facing towards me.
"Well, I just wanted to l-learn more about P-P-PureBloods and how they are d-different than other v-vampires."

His stuttering is annoying as fuck.

"So I'm going to ask you some questions." He now spoke confidently.

His eyes widen.
"Did you just pathokinesised me!"

This guy is good.

"Yeah." An amused smile on my face.

"Um.. path-oh-kin-sis- what now?" Jasmine spoke out, lifting her head away from Zach's as her eyebrows furrowed in confusion and she stared at Ryder anxiously

"Pathokinesis." He corrected her with a toothy grin plastered on his face as he quickly turns to face her.
"The ability to manipulate and control ones emotions."

He turned to look at me.
"What else can you do?! Telekinesis? Omnikinesis?"

He quickly jotted something down on his notepad, waiting for me to answer.

He continued to gawk; awestricken.

"Um.. excuse me." I got up from my seat, making my way towards the exit.

"Where you going?" Zach called out.

"Somewhere."

-----------------

I was making my way to my room.

I never did like socializing, especially with strangers.

I was always the type to stay to myself. Drowning in my own thoughts, away from others.

I was walking up the top of the stairs to the 'Headmaster's floor' until a hard body collides with my own.

"Watch where you're going, prick."

I looked to see a distressed face.
His eyes widen further when he looks up at me.

"Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" I growled, taking a step back to take a good look.

"You. Pureblood." He spat.

His face looked familiar.

Malachi Brown.

NewBorn.

Ooooooooooo Shit's about to go DOWNNNNNN

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 833 44
An innocent girl who gets hurt by everyone around her, finds someone to help heal her. she tries to escape the way he makes he feel. she falls instea...
8.9K 559 35
"You were born a Vampire Hunter. You were trained one and above all, you got some freaky spell on you that binds you to the Vampire princess. And sti...
433K 7.8K 50
"You think I don't have control over you?" He asked darkly while looking at me like he could rip me to pieces. I stared at him with fear, "I-" "Ever...
301K 2.9K 29
❝𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭.❞ ♤ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢...