☆ɪʀᴏɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ☆ [BNHA OC]

By TapioTsaa

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ! ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴍᴀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴄᴜʀꜱɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴇɴꜱɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄꜱ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀɪɴɢ. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀ... More

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 0: ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ʜᴇʀᴏ?
ᴄᴀʀʟᴏ ʏᴀᴍᴀᴛᴏ ʏᴜᴢᴜᴋɪ ☆ ʙɪᴏ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1: Qᴜɪʀᴋ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴɪɴɢ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: ᴅᴏᴄᴛᴏʀ'ꜱ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: ᴍɪᴅᴅʟᴇ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ʙʟᴜᴇꜱ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4: ᴜ.ᴀ. ᴇɴᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴇxᴀᴍꜱ [ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5: ᴜ.ᴀ. ᴇɴᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴇxᴀᴍꜱ [ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ɪɴ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: Qᴜɪʀᴋ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇʜᴇɴꜱɪᴏɴ ᴛᴇꜱᴛ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8: ɢᴇᴀʀ ᴜᴘ, ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴜᴘ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9: ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11: ɪɴꜰɪʟᴛʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ [ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12: ɪɴꜰɪʟᴛʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ [ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13: ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ!
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14: ᴅᴇᴄʟᴀʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴘᴏʀᴛꜱ ꜰᴇꜱᴛ?
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15: ꜱᴘᴏʀᴛꜱ ꜰᴇꜱᴛɪᴠᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ! [ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16: ꜱᴘᴏʀᴛꜱ ꜰᴇꜱᴛɪᴠᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ! [ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17: ꜱᴘᴏʀᴛꜱ ꜰᴇꜱᴛɪᴠᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ! [ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3]
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18: ꜱᴘᴏʀᴛꜱ ꜰᴇꜱᴛɪᴠᴀʟ ᴄʜᴀᴏꜱ! [ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4]
A/N

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10: ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ ʀᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ʜᴀᴠᴏᴄ

291 10 0
By TapioTsaa

Carlo's POV

The next day rolled in, my throat slightly soar from yesterday. Using my quirk three times was not a good idea... Heck, the last one was an accident! I groaned beside Kohaku, who was walking with me. "Soar throat again?" She quirks a brow and I only nod. She shakes her head with a small laugh. "Geez... You like singing so much that you use your quirk by accident a lot too!" She says and pulls something out of her bag then hands it over to me. "Here." "What's this?" My voice comes out raspy as I ask her. Medicine? It was in a medicine container and I look at her, confused. "It's cough drops. I made them specifically for you since store bought ones taste like shit." She says nonchalantly and my eyes widen. "YOU MADE THEM?!" I shriek, making me cough into my hand. Haku slaps my back, "Oi! You're supposed to take that! Not make your throat feel worst!" She scolds me and my coughing begins to die down a bit. "Thanks, Haku!" I thank her and pop open the container then take one.

When we reach the school gates, we were both confused at what we saw. "What are reporters doing here?" My friend asks in an annoyed tone, not wanting to be late for first period. "Wanna fly in?" I ask with a grin. She looks at me, as if contemplating it before rolling her eyes. "Fine. Just this oNCE--" She shrieks at the end of her sentence as I carry her and fly over the sea of reporters, dropping us by the building. "YOU IDIOT! I WASN'T READY!" Haku scolds me again, lightly slapping my arm and I laugh it off. "At least we're here now." I say with a cheeky grin. She rolls her pale yellow eyes at me again with a small smile. We separated and went to our respective classes. I was walking down the corridor, humming slightly when, "Carlo!" A voice calls and I freeze. I slowly turn to look at who called me and saw Shinsou. I started to panic-- Oh no, not now please- I hurriedly run away from him, and soon enough, I see my classroom but someone grabs my arm and I yelp in surprise. "Carlo! I--" The lavender hair boy is cut off by the door opening, revealing Aizawa. "Mr. Yuzuki, you're late. Get inside, I have an announcement." He says tiredly and I run inside the room, leaving a panting Shinsou outside feeling dejected.

"Hope you're all rested from yesterday's trial battle." Aizawa begins as I sat down at my seat. "I took the liberty of looking at your marks and evaluation." He says with a stack of papers in his hands then looks at my side of the room. I gulp, suddenly feeling nervous. "Bakugou. Stop acting like a 7 year old. You're wasting your talent." "...I know." Bakugou says softly,  then Aizawa shifts his gaze at Izuku. Wait, do I call him Midoriya too? We weren't exactly close. "And you. Are you always planning on destroying your arm, Midoriya?" The green haired boy looks down. "If you keep saying "I can't control my quirk so I have no choice" to yourself and everyone else, you'll never get far." He says. I start pondering about my question to myself without noticing. Would it be weird if I suddenly started calling him Midoriya? It's out of respect, right? Then again, I knew him by his first name.

"Let's get on the homeroom notices... I'm sorry to spring this on you all, but..." Aizawa's voice snaps me out of it and I get nervous again. Please don't be a pop quiz again! I cry, mentally. "We need a class president." He says and I sigh in relief as everyone screeches: "Finally! Something school-like!" Everyone suddenly begins raising their hands, saying things like 'I want the spot'; I didn't though. I'm not interested since I know that it would cause more stress, and more stress means I eat more. "BE QUIET!" Iida shouts, catching everyone's attention. "This position has a task that should be taken with responsibility because you will carry and pull everyone's weight! Just because you want it that doesn't mean you can!" He states then proposes a voting system. Some of the class comments on the proposition, was it Tsu and Kiri? But we still went with it in the end. I look around the room, thinking about who should I vote. Izuku? Nah, he might get too nervous. Kiri? He's probably all chill and might not get things done. Yao? She seems to be capable. But what about Iida? He did suggest the voting system, and he does remind everyone to be disciplined. Like a mother hen! Yeah. Maybe him? I thought and write the navy blue haired boy's name, also drawing glasses at the edge of the paper.

Then I pull out my small pouch of almonds and pop one in my mouth to munch on while they read who are voted. When the tallied votes is announced, I coughed and almost choked. Izuku WON? Not that I had any problem with it, I just think that he might not be ready for it. The boy squeaks in surprise as Bakugou growls at him, Uraraka looks away and whistles, and I see Iida on the ground. "O-Only one person voted me... Of course since I insisted on the sacredness of voting." He says and I felt bad. I walk towards Iida and pat his back. "You okay Iida? If it makes you feel any better, I voted for you because I thought that you deserved it the most!" I tell him with a soft smile, trying to cheer the man up. He looks me in the eyes with slight tears. "Carlo... Thank you!" He says and bows to me. "He voted for someone else?" Yao says as she stands beside Satou. "Even though he really wanted the job so badly. Iida, just what are you doing?" Satou says. Izuku and Yao stand in front of class as the new class president and vice president of class 1-A. Izuku is visibly shaking and Yao says something about being too close. I still stay by Iida and tell him he doesn't need to be formal with me. He just stays silent. He really wanted that spot, huh.

Lunch came and I meet with Kohaku by the entrance of the hall. I scan the area and then I finally see a familiar brunette. "Haku! How's the support class so far?" I ask as I run to her. "It was okay so far! Wait..." she suddenly stops speaking. "You don't usually ask me that during lunch. Did something happen in class?" "Shit..." she gasps dramatically as we walk to Lunch Rush to order. "The Yama-kun that I know never cussed around me!" She says dramatically and I laugh. "Haku. You know that I do. You just silence me before I could say it!" I say and she grins. We order our food and try to find a seat. While we're at it, she asks me again. "Seriously though, did something happen?" "Well... We got to vote who would our president be but the guy who suggested the voting thing, and the same guy I voted for, lost. He looked kind of disheartened? I don't know..." Haku kept quiet for a bit, trying to take in my words. "Carlo! Hayashi! Come sit with us!" Ura calls us over. We look at her, she was with Izuku and Iida. Haku and I walk towards them and sit with them.

"Hey guys! How are ya?" I ask with a grin as we sit down with them. "We were talking about the votes earlier!" She replies. "I was made class president so suddenly, I'm not really sure if I'm up to the task..." Izuku shakily pips in.  Ura takes a bite of her food. "Sure you are!" She says. Haku looks at me in confusion. "You'll be alright." Iida suddenly spoke and starts explaining why and how he voted for the freckled boy. Once he was done, Haku spoke. "No wonder Yama-kun voted for you." I choke on my drink and start coughing. The trio looks at my best friend, Iida has small sparkles of joy while Ura and Izuku are both confused. "Carlo didn't vote for himself?" Izuku asks. I shake my head 'no', "I'm not really interested on being president."

"Anyways, Iida is so formal. I even told him that it's okay to be casual with me!" I pout before taking a bite on my food. "Yeah! Iida is so proper!" The green haired boy agrees with a nod, and the short haired brunette says something that makes me choke on my food again. "Are you from a family in the upper-crust?" Haku is now slapping my back because I laughed and choked so badly I needed one. "I don't really like it being brought up, but if I must... then yes, I am. My family has been in the hero industry for generations. I'm the second son." Iida said, dragging all of our attentions to him. After I finish choking, anyway. "Do you know the Turbo Hero, Ingenium?" That question is enough to make Izuku start talking about the hero excitedly. Iida says that everything Izuku said was in fact, true and that the hero is his older brother. The navy haired man talks about his brother highly and says that he aspires to be like him, that maybe the position for president is still too much for him. He has a small, gentle smile on his face and I couldn't help but smile too.

But the school siren suddenly rang, shocking us. We all jump up our seats and luckily my wings didn't fly up. "SECURITY 3 HAS BEEN BREACHED. STUDENTS, PLEASE PROMPTLY EVACUATE." The alarm alerts and we were all confused. "Excuse me, what's security 3?" Iida asks an upper class man. "It means someone infiltrated the school grounds! This hasn't happen in three years!" He frantically says and everyone runs towards the exit. I freeze, I don't want to join the crowd. There's too many people and I don't exactly do well in them. Plus, my wings... They would get hurt because of me if I go in! I thought and just decided to fly above everyone. Everyone is pushing and panicking that when I try to keep track of all 4 of them, all I could see is Haku. I fly over her and pull her out and carry her. "EVERYONE! CALM DOW--" I hear Iida and both Haku and I look around for him. Next thing I knew, I see Iida floating and is spiraling to the top of the door. "EVERYBODY! IT'S OKAY!" Iida shouts, getting everyone's attention. We sigh in relief. "IT WAS JUST THE PRESS! THERE IS NOTHING TO PANIC ABOUT! YOU'RE IN YUUEI! WE SHOULD CONDUCT OURSELVES IN AN ORDERLY FASHION!" Everyone did as told and the crowd calms down. I drop Haku off to her class and makes sure she's okay. "No bruises. No scratches. No damages at all." I list off mentally as I check, she chuckles. "Yama-kun, I'm okay. Really." She says. "But!--" 'No buts! Go back to class! I'll be fine." She says and ruffles my hair. I sigh in defeat then wave at her. "See ya later!" I say and walk back to my class. A hand grasps mine and I instinctively flip the person.

"Shinsou?!" I gasp as he groans. "Dang, you sure are strong for a girl." "I'm not though..?" I tell him as he sits up. "Huh?" He looks at me, obviously confused. Cute- wait no, Carlo, behave! He didn't want to be your friend! Much less your BOYfriend! "I'm not one. I may look like it because my growth spurt hasn't hit me yet and since my quirk gives me feminine features." I explain then the bell rings. My wings ruffle in shock and panic. "Oh shit, I'm going to be late!" I look back to Shinsou and bow at him. "See you around!" "Wait!" He tries to reach out but I quickly fly to my classroom. When I reach it, I suddenly remember my last interaction with him two days ago. Why does he suddenly want to talk to me...? Did he changed his mind? I was so confused that I felt butterflies fluttering in my stomach. Shaking the thoughts away, I decided to pay attention to what was going on in front instead. "All right, president. Start us off." Yao starts off with Izuku standing nervously beside her. "Uh, Let's initiate the ceremony for the new class president! But before that... I would like to say something." He stutters out. "I think Iida should be the president." He says and looks at him. I grin. "He would do a better job than I would, and proved to unify us like what he did earlier." Izuku finishes and everyone agrees. "Yeah! He's got a point! He did already prove himself earlier at lunch! I wouldn't have mind it being Midoriya, either!" Kirishima says and Kaminari follows after. "He kind of reminded us of the emergency exit signs!" I chuckle at the comment. Aizawa is slurping his jelly pouch tiredly, still in his yellow sleeping bag like a caterpillar. "Whatever. Just get on with it. We're not getting any younger here." He says with a light glare. Iida stands up and happily accepts the spot. Everyone cheers him on and gives him a nickname, Mr. Emergency Exit. I laugh along with my classmates because of the new nickname he got. Still, something didn't sit right to me though. My smile slowly falters as I begin to zone out their laughter. It was just the press, right..?

ᴛʜᴇɴ... ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ɢeᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴘᴜꜱ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233 8 3
All you wanted was to party with your former classmates, to have some fun your friends. And like hell you did it... * * * W A R N I N G S * * * - H...
188 14 7
"ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ꜰɪɴᴇ ʟɪɴᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴀʟ, ᴋɪᴅ. ɪᴛ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴜʀʙꜱ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɴᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ꜱᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ." . . Five years ago, at...
25.1K 477 6
A young boy that has gone through suffering throughout his entire life, wants nothing more than some peace. He just wants to calmly live out the rest...
37.8K 1K 26
When you were younger you and your friends put your faith in heroes, but after seeing a different side of them things change... You were friends with...