ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8: ɢᴇᴀʀ ᴜᴘ, ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴜᴘ

ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ! ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ꜱᴇɴꜱɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʙᴜʟʟʏɪɴɢ, ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟ ʜᴀʀᴀꜱꜱᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴛᴛᴇᴍᴘᴛᴇᴅ ꜱᴄᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ.

Third Person's POV

It' a new day for the students. From the start of the day and even through their classes, everything was ordinary. Even in the class the Present Mic is teaching, the students seemed bored out of their minds. Heck, even Carlo, who loves this subject since that's where he excels at! At lunch, they ate at the mess hall. The only thing out of the ordinary there was the fact that such cuisine quality like that are there and are CHEAP. Then there's the class that they have been waiting for. Heroic studies. Most of them were bouncing with excitement. Our protagonist is literally bouncing though. "I AM HERE!" The number 1 hero's voice, All Might, boomed as he enter the room. "COMING IN LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" Everyone in class were in awe.

He is really there! "I can't believe it! All Might is really gonna be teaching us!" "That's the Silver age design!" People in the class chatters in delight and awe. Carlo isn't much of a fan of All Might, but he knew this man right in front of them is a great hero. All Might started talking again once he is at the front of the student. "For this class, we'll be building up your hero foundation through various trials! Let's jump right in with a trial battle!" He said. Carlo felt butterflies in his stomach. He doesn't know if he was excited or nervous. It could be both. "And to go with your first battle..." The hero continued, the wall started to open to reveal suitcases with their seat number. "We've prepared the gear that we had you send in request for to match your quirks!"

Carlo's POV

"Our battle gear!" The butterflies grew and my eyes sparkled in excitement. Screw the butterflies! They better have made papa work on this himself like I requested. I thought and my feathers ruffled at my back, hitting the chair. I was lucky that the school decided to make my seat with metal and just painted it to look like others. I jumped up and ran to the case that says 21 and hugged it tightly. "It's here..!" I gasped. Pride swelling. Cus I mean, you designed something and considered things that you want to make you unique. Now, it's in your arms! Who's pride isn't going to be affected? "Get changed and we'll be ready to go! Everyone gather at grounds beta!" All Might called. We all rushed out to change. I quickly opened the case and saw a note from papa.

"Hey Yama! I'm so proud that you're going to reach for your dreams now. I changed some parts of your costume because I don't want you exposing your stomach and back to your opponents when those are your weak spots! I made your costume with your feathers and I padded it for extra protection and make sure you can still move properlly. I added a feature for your boots, by the way. It will gather force to propel you to fly and will protect you from landing harshly! Be careful, kiddo!

P.S. Haku made the visor for you since your earrings would be a dead give away for your opponents!

Love you - papa"

I whispered as I read and smiled. Changing to it, it felt natural. It felt great! I had a sleeveless, skin tight turtleneck shirt that tucked my chubs in, a baby blue cropped shawl thing that has my feathers on the hood, a very dark gray cargo pants, a navy blue hip harness that has a first aid kit and almonds, white wrist gloves with a baby blue ribbon and has a barely noticeable music note on it, and a black and blue platform boots that has a detachable wing that I can use for a diversion. I immediately ran to the area All Might told us to go and saw everyone else in there costumes. "The garb you wear in battle is important, boys and girls! And from here on out, you're officially HEROES!" All Might said. "Let's see what you got, you embryos! It's time for the trial battle!"