ᴄᴀʀʟᴏ ʏᴀᴍᴀᴛᴏ ʏᴜᴢᴜᴋɪ ☆ ʙɪᴏ

ʙᴀꜱɪᴄ ɪɴꜰᴏ:

Name: Carlo Yamato Yuzuki

Nicknames:

Yama (His parents)
•Yama-kun (Kohaku Hayashi)
•Kiddo (Yusuke Yuzuki)
•Iron Angel/Tetsu no Tenshi (Hero Name)
•Lil' angel bean (Mina Ashido)
•Wings/Feathery Twink (Katsuki Bakugou)

Age: 16

Sex: Male

Gender: Cis-Male

Pronouns: he/him

Sexuality: Asexual (questioning if Demisexual)

Romantic orientation: Panromantic

Nationality: Filipino-Japanese

ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ:

Father: Yusuke Yuzuki
Status: Alive
Occupation: Support
Quirk: none

Mother: Baino Sibug-Yuzuki
Status: Alive
Occupation: Pro-Hero (goes by Sirena)
Quirk: Hydrokinesis

Sibling/s: none

Friend/s:
•Name: Kohaku Hayashi
Status: Alive
Occupation: Student
Quirk: none

Qᴜɪʀᴋ:

Name: Iron Siren

Type: Mutant + Emitter

Description:
His quirk uses excess iron in his blood to manifest as wings and feathers that are almost indestructible, depending on amount of iron, size and area where it came from.

He can also control people through singing, in which the effectiveness varies wether eye contact is made or not.

The duration of controls varies depending on how long are they exposed to his singing. Maximum is at 10 minutes with eye contact, and 5 minutes without eye contact. The reason why eye contact affects it's strength and duration unknown. With it, the person affected will not know what is going on and will be under his complete control. If he doesn't make eye contact, the people affected would know what is going on and has a 25-30% chance to escape it. If the target gets out of his control, he loses a feather instead of his life, like the traditional siren. The feather would be useless in battle but useful in other ways.

Speaking of his feathers, he can make singular feathers any where on his body to use as a blade. But he mainly makes them at his forearms and stomach area.

Advantages:

Due to the nature of his quirk, he can be both offensive or defensive.
The quirk gave him a massive voice range and somehow copy other's voices to easily lure victims in.
He can easily go to a location fast enough

Disadvantages:

He isn't safe from his own feathers, and hurts both himself and others accidentally.
•over use can lead to sore throat, migraines, excessive bleeding, and fainting. Worst case scenarios are either a coma or death.
•his wings and feathers gets weak involuntary if he doesn't eat enough iron rich food.

ʟɪᴋᴇ/s:

Almonds
•Grape and Orange juice
•his family
•Dressing up
•loose clothes
•The colour and shade of baby blue (always calms him down)
•Heroes

ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇ/ꜱ:

•Scary things
•His quirk involuntarily hurts people
•Stereotyping
•lying
•his built
•stress eating (but still does it anyway)
•tight clothes
•ripping his clothes with his wings
•People suddenly calling him names and/or touching him
•Explosions
•Violence

ʜᴏʙʙɪᴇꜱ:

Singing
•writing songs
•training
•cooking
•people watching

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ:

•Very affectionate
•playful
•cheerful
•an open book
•sweet
•terrible liar
•flirty (but would be flustered when he realizes it)
•too optimistic for his own good
•self conscious 24/7
•protective
•reckless (would literally throw his life away if it means protecting others.)
•tries to control his loudness but can't
•too trusting
•Sensitive but dense at the same time.

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ:

He has dark skin, with wide, sharp pale blue eyes, long eye lashes, his indigo hair stops at his shoulders and is tied in a semi ponytail with a gray ribbon. His chubby built is shaped like an hourglass despite the fat and He stands at 156.98cm/5'1". He actually looks fairly feminine and is usually mistaken to be one because of this. His feminine looks is actually because of his quirk's side effects. He is often seen in rather baggy clothes and it usually like the "soft boy" aesthetic. There are times he would wear hero merchandise or crop jackets when he feel like it. Carlo always wears quirk cancelling glasses, black gloves that is made with Kevlar, a stab proof fabric, and a pair of blue earrings that tracks his physical condition for his quirk and to avoid hurting himself.

ᴇxᴛʀᴀꜱ:

•Has a habit of playing with his hair
•His body overheats when embarrassed and he would usually pants and stick his tongue out like a dog if he doesn't cool down. This doesn't usually reach that point, though.
•He doesn't know his eyes turns red when he feels extreme emotions. It can be any emotions, actually. It mainly happens with negative ones though.
•he cuts his own hair and let it grow now because he is too lazy to cut it.
•his back hair is shorter because a bully exploded his hair, and was lucky that it didn't leave a mark or affect his hair's growth.
•Didn't have any friends growing up so he doesn't know any boundaries until middle school
•Always has almonds with him to munch on
•Would fight anyone who looks down on quirkless people.
•Has various hero merch like his mother, Sirena, Eraserhead, Present Mic, All Might and Fatgum.
•There are times he asks his father to make something related to them because he enjoys learning about how Yusuke crafts them. Also because his father makes them customizable and unique for him

☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆•☆

I forgot to mention! The art in this book was drawn by yours truly and I hope none of y'all would claim it! (Even though it is shitty sometimes)

🅃🄰🄿🄸🄾🅃🅂🄰🄰