ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10: ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ ʀᴇᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ʜᴀᴠᴏᴄ

Carlo's POV

The next day rolled in, my throat slightly soar from yesterday. Using my quirk three times was not a good idea... Heck, the last one was an accident! I groaned beside Kohaku, who was walking with me. "Soar throat again?" She quirks a brow and I only nod. She shakes her head with a small laugh. "Geez... You like singing so much that you use your quirk by accident a lot too!" She says and pulls something out of her bag then hands it over to me. "Here." "What's this?" My voice comes out raspy as I ask her. Medicine? It was in a medicine container and I look at her, confused. "It's cough drops. I made them specifically for you since store bought ones taste like shit." She says nonchalantly and my eyes widen. "YOU MADE THEM?!" I shriek, making me cough into my hand. Haku slaps my back, "Oi! You're supposed to take that! Not make your throat feel worst!" She scolds me and my coughing begins to die down a bit. "Thanks, Haku!" I thank her and pop open the container then take one.

When we reach the school gates, we were both confused at what we saw. "What are reporters doing here?" My friend asks in an annoyed tone, not wanting to be late for first period. "Wanna fly in?" I ask with a grin. She looks at me, as if contemplating it before rolling her eyes. "Fine. Just this oNCE--" She shrieks at the end of her sentence as I carry her and fly over the sea of reporters, dropping us by the building. "YOU IDIOT! I WASN'T READY!" Haku scolds me again, lightly slapping my arm and I laugh it off. "At least we're here now." I say with a cheeky grin. She rolls her pale yellow eyes at me again with a small smile. We separated and went to our respective classes. I was walking down the corridor, humming slightly when, "Carlo!" A voice calls and I freeze. I slowly turn to look at who called me and saw Shinsou. I started to panic-- Oh no, not now please- I hurriedly run away from him, and soon enough, I see my classroom but someone grabs my arm and I yelp in surprise. "Carlo! I--" The lavender hair boy is cut off by the door opening, revealing Aizawa. "Mr. Yuzuki, you're late. Get inside, I have an announcement." He says tiredly and I run inside the room, leaving a panting Shinsou outside feeling dejected.

"Hope you're all rested from yesterday's trial battle." Aizawa begins as I sat down at my seat. "I took the liberty of looking at your marks and evaluation." He says with a stack of papers in his hands then looks at my side of the room. I gulp, suddenly feeling nervous. "Bakugou. Stop acting like a 7 year old. You're wasting your talent." "...I know." Bakugou says softly,  then Aizawa shifts his gaze at Izuku. Wait, do I call him Midoriya too? We weren't exactly close. "And you. Are you always planning on destroying your arm, Midoriya?" The green haired boy looks down. "If you keep saying "I can't control my quirk so I have no choice" to yourself and everyone else, you'll never get far." He says. I start pondering about my question to myself without noticing. Would it be weird if I suddenly started calling him Midoriya? It's out of respect, right? Then again, I knew him by his first name.

"Let's get on the homeroom notices... I'm sorry to spring this on you all, but..." Aizawa's voice snaps me out of it and I get nervous again. Please don't be a pop quiz again! I cry, mentally. "We need a class president." He says and I sigh in relief as everyone screeches: "Finally! Something school-like!" Everyone suddenly begins raising their hands, saying things like 'I want the spot'; I didn't though. I'm not interested since I know that it would cause more stress, and more stress means I eat more. "BE QUIET!" Iida shouts, catching everyone's attention. "This position has a task that should be taken with responsibility because you will carry and pull everyone's weight! Just because you want it that doesn't mean you can!" He states then proposes a voting system. Some of the class comments on the proposition, was it Tsu and Kiri? But we still went with it in the end. I look around the room, thinking about who should I vote. Izuku? Nah, he might get too nervous. Kiri? He's probably all chill and might not get things done. Yao? She seems to be capable. But what about Iida? He did suggest the voting system, and he does remind everyone to be disciplined. Like a mother hen! Yeah. Maybe him? I thought and write the navy blue haired boy's name, also drawing glasses at the edge of the paper.