ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ɪɴ

Third Person POV

Carlo woke up extra early today since it's the first day of classes. His alarm didn't give anyone in the house a heart attack for once and he fixed his hammock before heading to the bathroom. He took a shower, making sure he was clean and smelled good then took his uniform. There is one problem to it though. It didn't have holes for his wings and he didn't want to leave the jacket. He can't even tie his tie! He groaned and tried to think of something. Why couldn't he cut holes on it himself, you ask? It's because his uniform is specially made with kevlar, a stab proof fabric. Also, he was scared that it wasn't gonna be at the right height and length. Because of this, Carlo decided to say "Fuck it" and wore his uniform like a mess. His shirt wasn't tucked in, his jacket was wrinkled by his wings and he doesn't know how to tie a tie. So much for looking fresh on the first day. He ran down the stairs, making sure he has his accessories this time, and walked to the kitchen. He saw a tiny soft pink note at the counter, next to his baby blue wallet that Yusuke made him as a congratulatory gift.

"Hey kiddo! Your mom and I had to head out early and couldn't cook food for 'ya. I placed enough money for probably a week because I don't know how expensive food are at U.A. now. (Since, 'ya know. You weren't born yet when we went there.) Your keys are inside of your wallet now and I placed a granola bar in your bag so eat it on your way to school! Your mom also gave you orange and grape juice to drink. It should be in your bag by now.

Have fun at your first day and break a leg! (It doesn't have to be literally. Unless someone tried to do something, then I'll talk to Nedzu for 'ya!)

Love, papa "

Carlo smiled fondly before grabbing his wallet and shoving it in his bag. He checked his phone and it was 7:15 am. Still pretty early. He walked out his house, making sure it was locked and waited for his best friend to pick him up. He pulled out the granola bar that his dad placed in his bag ate it as he waited. The indigo haired boy saw Kohaku and walked up to her. She looked at him fairly surprised to be the one waiting for her and not the usual, making the brunette chuckle. "You're up early!" "Oh hush! It only happens rarely." Carlo laughed and they started walking to school. Their walk comprised of them talking about who could their teacher be, the activities and what should they focus on. Soon, the duo reached the campus and separated to look for their respective rooms. Carlo, despite having a map with his class marked, still got lost and bumped into someone.

Carlo's POV

Shit..! I already got lost and now I have to talk to someone THIS early!? I mentally groaned and looked up. "We really need to stop bumping into each other, girlie." Lavender boy chuckled. My face flushed red almost immediately. I don't know if it was from embarrassment or from my gay ass-- "I'm so sorry! Uh..." I stuttered, stopping midway since I still don't know his name. "Wh-What's your name?" I asked nervously and he raised a brow in amusement. "Shouldn't you tell me your name first?" He asked. "Oh! Right. I'm Carlo!" He gave me a tired grin. "Shinsou." He said. "So, uhh... Shinsou. Do you know where 1-A is? I'm kinda lost." I asked him, laughing nervously. Shinsou's grin faded and turned to a frown. "You got in, huh?" He said, voice turning dangerously low. Taken aback by the change of tone, I shrunk. "W-What do you mean?" "In the hero course. Heh. I shouldn't have been surprised." He said, his tired lavender eyes slowly started to glare at me. I got curious. He didn't get in? "You're not in it? Why?" I asked, curiosity got the best of me. "Because robots. Anyway, just go straight ahead, then you'll see your class." Shinsou said, clearly annoyed and left me. I feel terrible now. The robots were the problem..? I sighed and walked ahead like he said.

I stood in front of the large door. Listen, me being 157 cm (5'1"), I look like an ant beside this. I took deep breaths and went in. I saw people already sitting and two people arguing already. One of them was the guy who called Izuku out rudely, and the other has ash blond hair that looks like it was exploded and bright crimson eyes. Avoiding the two since I value my life, I walked pass them and went to the very back and sat down behind a girl who had pretty onyx eyes and hair that was tied in a high ponytail. I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me. "Hi! My name is Carlo!" I grinned and raised my hand. I've been practicing for a while to talk to people and I felt more confident. The girl smiled and shook my hand. "I'm Yaoyorozu Momo." She said and the two from earlier got louder. At the exact same time, the door opened again to reveal Izuku. "Don't put your legs on the desk! Don't you think it's disrespectful to your other classmates!?" The guy with glasses said. "No. As a matter of fact, I don't think so! Which middle school are you even from, you two-bit extra!" The ash blond said loudly. "I am from Soumei! My name is Tenya Iida!" The other answered and they continued bickering. I was going to excuse myself to talk to them but decided to just stay seated instead. When Iida walked to Izuku, I sighed. I was thankful that I sat by myself at the very back and not worry about stabbing someone by accident with my wings.