ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12: ɪɴꜰɪʟᴛʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ [ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2]

Carlo's POV

The mist guy looms over us, stopping us from escaping. I gulp and prepare for combat. "Greetings, we are the League of Villains. I apologize for the presumption but we took it upon ourselves to enter Yuuei Academy, the base of heroes." He says, "You see, we wish to kill the Symbol of Peace. To bring him down, if you will." My stomach drops and I feel my blood boil, my feathers ruffling in rage. "Perchance, was he not supposed to be here? Or did your schedule change? Well, setting those aside..." he continues to speak then he starts grow even larger and before I knew it, my feet starts moving on its own. Blinded by my rage, I run towards him, not even noticing that Bakugou and Kiri are running towards him too.

"This is my role." He says and all three of us attacked him. Bakugou creates an explosion and Kirishima hardens his hand to slice him, while I make a feather that is as long as a knife to shoot it at him. It DID hit but something didn't feel right, something was amiss. He's a mist! Of course it wouldn't be as effective! "Bet you didn't think we'd be able to do you in before you got the chance!" Kiri says confidently, taunting the mist. The mist man's head thing just comes back to it's place as he spoke. "That was quite perilous. To be expected, you are merely students. The hero world's golden eggs." His voice now sounded dangerous. "YOU THREE! RUN!" Thirteen shouts but it was too late. The mist expands and envelops us in darkness.

"You will be scattered, tortured and slain."

The next thing I knew I was on the ground, face first. I sit up and groan, rubbing my nose. It wasn't broken, luckily and I immediately look around to see if anyone was there. "Kiri! Bakugou!" I gasp as I run to them. I felt a presence at my back and my instinct was to shoot a feather at them. "Gah!" They shout when they get hit on the shoulder. As I approach my classmates, I grasp my left pouch where my first aid is and scan them for any injuries. "Are you both okay? Nothing off?" I ask and Kirishima stands up, as well as Bakugou. "Yeah, I'm fine! But we should--" "Enough chit-chat! Shitty Hair, Wings." Bakugou growls and explodes someone on the face. Kiri and I just ignored his rude comment and got to fighting.

Each one charged at us, one after another. The red haired boy bashes them enough to knock them out as the ash blond unleashes explosions at them. What was I doing? Trying not to commit murder with my wings. They were larger than usual and was heavier. But the range is broader and it is stronger, so I didn't mind. What I do mind, however, is my record being clean. I just shoot my feathers at the outline of their bodies to trap the others and punch them hard. The others, I may have accidentally stabbed them but they're safe. It didn't hit any major nerve or organs, so--

We just finished the last one and I needed to eat my almonds. I pull out dirty gloves, revealing my hands. I take out an alcohol bottle and spraying some on my hands, I face the other two and offer them some. Kiri politely declines and Bakugou just clicks his tongue at me, making me frown. I kept the bottle and took out a hand full of almonds, as well as a new clean pair of gloves. "Come on! We've gotta save the others! Since we were teleported here, the others must still be in USJ! I'm worried for the ones who doesn't have enough combat moves." Kiri says as he wipes his face. "He has a point. We did rush in blindly, forcing Thirteen to back off." I agree with him, finished munching on my almonds and putting on the replacement gloves.

"If he had been able to suck the mist guy, we wouldn't have been in this place! As men, we should--" "If you wanna go, go by yourselves. I'm just gonna go murder that warp gate motherfucker!" Bakugou cuts him off rudely. "Hah?!" Kiri and I exclaim at the same time. "Are you crazy?! Physical attacks doesn't work on that guy and you--" "Shut it!" Bakugou growls, cutting me off.

"He's their escape and entrance, their revolving door. So when the chips are down, I'll pin him down so he can't escape!" He explains. "There's no way there isn't some way to counter him! I mean-" The ash blond casually blasts at someone. "Shit--!" I screech in shock and fear. "If he assigned these useless mooks to us, it oughta be fine." He finishes calmly. Scary...! I thought. Who would be so calm blasting someone! Not just that, his reaction time is a whole new level!