Sway la or hype house?!!

By beeepbooop_3

Don't read this. It's terrible. When y/n y/l/n gets the choice to choose to be apart of sway la or the hype h... More

Itroduction
Moving....
Meeting the hype house🤪💥
The game😉
The game😉 pt 2
Confession🥺🤔
Pool party🥳
Pool party🥳 pt 2
Really?😒
Him😣
Not an update🎉🎉🎉
Sway la 😉
Woah🤠
Not an update 🤠
Disstrack
Not an update 😆🥺💕
Posts💓
Not an update!🥺🦋⭐️
Disstrack part 2
Nick🥺🧸
The fight 😡⚠️
The youtube video 💋💕
Not an update 💜🌷
The kiss 😢
The kiss 😢 part 2
Birthday party🌟🥳
Thank you!!!
Birthday party🌟🥳 part 2
New Book!!!!!
Birthday party 🌟🥳 part 3
The talk😥🤫
Not an update💌💌💌
Shopping😳🧸
Cheater?💔
I like you🤭.......
Not an update🥺💕
I'll always love you💞😢
I'll always love you😢💞 part 2
Vlogs😂😎
Martinaz Twins🥰👅
Not an update💕
I'm sorry i messed up🥺💞
Pranks😡😂
Playlist flight✈️
Bed situation😬
Kissy😘🥰
Fuck boy😛😖
Thank you!!!!💕💕💕
Cuddles please?🥰
That boy🥵
Not an update🙃
princess😗✌🏻
Yacht club 😌📸
Please read! ✊🏾
My dream come true✨💘
Congratulations🦋✨💗
Not an update 👏✌🏻 PLEASE READ!!!!!!
That bitch😠
Happily ever after ❤️❤️❤️
✨ N E W B O O K ✨

I love you, i think⚠️❤️

2.6K 41 12
By beeepbooop_3

Previously- I kissed taylers cheek then grabbed Addis hand and walked over to Victoria secret. We were in there for about 20 minutes and I still couldn't choose what thongs and bras to buy. I then felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. I tensed up a little then I looked behind me and saw.......

Jacob my ex.... I pushed him off me and he just looked me up and down and smirked at me.
Y/n-w-why are y-you here?....
Js- here to see my baby girl.
He winked at me and I cringed. He walked closer to me but I pushed him away and ran to the toilets. I got in one and I tried to lock the door but it wouldn't lock so I went into the one next to me. Before I could shut the door someone stopped the door from shutting then Jacob walked in and locked the door.
⚠️⚠️⚠️ sensitive stuff⚠️⚠️⚠️
Y/n-get the fuck ou-
He put his hand over my mouth and he pushed me against the wall.
Js-just shut up okay? If you make a noise I will punch you!
I tried to get his hand off my hand but he just punched me in the stomach. I groaned and held my stomach in pain. He then started kissing my neck and I tried to push him off me but I wasn't strong enough. He then pulled something out of his jeans pocket. It was a bandana, he then tied it round my mouth. He then started undressing me and I tried so hard to get him off me but I couldn't and if I tried he would just punch me.
-skip 10 minutes-
Jacob pulled up his jeans and zipped them up then put his belt on. I was sitting on the ground shaking from what had just happened. I had put on my clothes quick but on of my straps was hanging down my shoulder. My phone was completely smashed and laying beside me. I was sore all over I honestly didn't know what to do. Jacob kneeled I front of me and put his finger under my chin and lifted my head to face him. He smashed his lips on mine and I flinched back but didn't do anything to stop him so he wouldn't hit me anymore. He pulled back and smirked at me.
Js-I'll see you soon baby girl.
He bit his lip and winked at me then he got up and left me in the bathroom stall crying.
⚠️⚠️⚠️sensitive stuff over⚠️⚠️⚠️
I reached for my phone on the ground and tried to switch it on but it wouldn't turn on. Great now I need a new phone not what I need right now. I pulled my legs up to my chest and cried into my knees. I don't know how long I was sitting here for but my stall door opened and I looked up to see Addi. She bent down beside me and hugged me and I cried into her shoulder.
Ad-omg what happened y/n/n?!
Y/n-j-jac...ob
Ad-Jacob?
I nodded my head yes to her.
Ad-Do you want me to go get tayler?
Y/n-p-please...
I managed to actually say that wow. Addi got up and ran out of the toilets. About 2 minutes later I heard the door burst open then then the stall I was in opened to reveal tayler. He immediately sat beside me and pulled me on his lap and he hugged me. We were sitting there for about a good 10 minutes. Tayler tucked a bit of my hair that had fallen out behind my ear. He kissed my forehead and I wiped my eyes.
T- so you want to tell me what happened?
I nodded my head and calmed down a little.
Y/n-j-Jacob... he uh h-he... pun-ched me and h-he r-rapped me...
I burst into tears again and tayler pulled my head to his chest and he hugged me.
T-I'm so sorry I wasn't there to protect you! Damn it if I was there th-this wouldn't of h-happened to you!
I looked up at tayler and saw he was crying. I pecked his lips and wiped his tears.
Y/n-please don't cry tay and it's not your fault...
I whispered, he nodded and kissed my cheek.
T-do you want to go back to the hotel? I got you something as well.
Y/n-can we go to t-the Apple store f-first?
T-yes but why?
Y/n-m-my phone.
I pointed to it and he picked it up.
T-wow so he broke your phone too I swear to god if I see him again I'm gonna kill him!
Y/n-it's fine-
T-no, no it's not fine y/n! You need to press charges!
Y/n-no tayler I cant...
I got off his lap and picked up my useless phone and walked out the stall and washed my face.
T-and why can't you?! You can't let this keep happening!
Y/n-I won't cause no one will believe me! Like who would people believe Jacob or me and let me tell you a lot of people call me a slut so yea I think everyone would believe Jacob then everyone would hate me even more!
I took a deep breathe and tried not to cry but I ended up crying anyways. Tayler came up to me and hugged me. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. He walked out the toilet and I put my head in the crook of his neck. He walked for about a minute then he stopped.
O-omg y/n/n you okay?!
To-what happened?!
J-woah sister what happened?!
T-just stop asking questions and can you guys go get her a purple iphone 11 and I'll pay you back later, we're going back to the hotel okay?
O-uh yea sure....
Tayler then walked away outside and we got in a taxi. I sat on taylers lap and I fell asleep. I woke up to tayler taking off my clothes. I freaked out and kicked him in the balls and backed away. Tayler groaned and held his you know what. I then realised what I did and I got up and walked over to him.
Y/n-omg tay I'm so sorry... I-I just it's-
T-it's fine... I was just trying to change you.
Y/n-I'm so sorry....
Tayler stood up and gave me clothes to change into. I just changed in front of him cause well I was already in my bra and panties. I then got in bed and tayler laid beside me and I put my head on his chest. Tayler played with my hair and I began to feel sleepy again.
Y/n- thank you tay...
T-thank you for what?
Y/n-for just being there for me and caring for me.
T-of course and this is one of the reasons I love you, you-
Y/n-wait you love me?
I had a smile on my face and I looked up to him and he looked nervous.
T-I... no yes okay yes I think I've never loved anyone..... but if you don't then yo-
Y/n-I love you too tay.
I smiled and kissed him. I pulled back and put my head back on his chest and fell asleep like 5 minutes later.

A/n: hi so I felt nice so I decided to update twice byee💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 2.6K 18
!! COMPLETED!! Bryce Hall's 18 year old sister gets the hype on TikTok, her manager wants her to move to LA and live with Bryce. Does this decision i...
46.1K 771 65
Y/n L/n, a girl from a small town moved into the Hype House. She falls for Nick, but makes a huge drunken mistake. Can her and Nick work through it o...
25.1K 473 28
new beginnings to the end: " i love you too but i can't go back, it's too much, i just keep letting everyone down, it just, i just, i can't" moving t...
134K 1.1K 15
You've recieved an invitation to the most trending house in the nation.