Their Story- Teddy Lupin (HP...

بواسطة ErinJorgiaxx

Quinn Nymphadora Weasley was far from shy. Growing up an only child, having lost her mother at an early age... المزيد

Cast/summary.
1 - Problem Child
2- Feast to end all Feasts.
3- First day jitters
4- Spook Fest.
5- what are you two supposed to be.
6- Pre-Game Snog.
7- butterbeer mustashe
8- glad to know i've been replaced.
9- The great adventures of Dan and Ted.
10 - Teddy's dancing should be made illegal.
11- Cats outta the bag.
12- Queddy
13- there will be no snogging.
14- I'm sure she can handle some dishes.
15- Christmas Eve in the Crazy House.
16- Vic and Quinn; the drill Sergeants .
17- What did you say?
18- i was scared you'd threaten to hex the poor boy.
19- New Year, Same old Shit.
20- Sick and twisted
21- Sleeping Dragon.
22- "Little Red."
23- All we do is party.
24- Ew we're adults now.
25- She seems lovely.
26- Don't worry, it's not like we'll miss you.
27- FREEDOM!!
28- The best memories.
29- A welcome home we didn't miss you, but we will pretend we did party.
30- What are we, chopped liver?
31- Tonks
32- Anniversery
33- Good Luck.
34- I'm this close to killing you.
35- They're 11, 13 and 15.
36- Hot coco.
37- Tell us what?
38- Goodbye.
39- Our weirdest christmas eve yet.
40- New Year.
41- I call maid of honour!
42- Do you have a death wish?
43- Haha suck it Vic!
44- Who needs em?
45- That was not bloody 10 minutes.
46- Gorgeous.
47- sounds fun
48- A white dress really?
49- Dancing in the kitchen.
50- I'm getting married.
51- Married.
52- Their story
53- Adam is banned from making any future speaches.
54- have a nive honeymoon.
55- Celebratory drink
56- Jealousy isn't a good colour on you.
57- Boat trips and skinny dips?
58- Happy birthday Uncle Harry.
59- No i'm not going to 'talk you out of it'!
60- April 5th
61- We are not calling our child that!
62- Theodore!
64- They're so small!
65 - Maisey and Wesley
66- One more surprise.
67- "How did uou gind out?"
68- "See you soon."
69- Lemmonade
70- Their Story

63- I'm gonna be a mum.

440 4 2
بواسطة ErinJorgiaxx

Instagram:
Spacey.Stace:

(Stacy, Vic, Laurie, Quinn.)

Spacey.Stace: To my gorgeous sister and my amazing brother, Quinn and Teddy. I would just like to say congratulations and good luck. Quinn you're gonna be a great mum and Ted you're gonna be the worlds best dad. Those twins are so so lucky. I love you two so much. Hope you had a nice baby shower Q. I can't wait to meet your gorgeous twins. @BabyMama + @TedIsGonnaBeADad

[liked by 190 people]

BabyMama: Thanks Stace Ily2 xxx you're gonna be a great auntie.

TedIsGonnaBeADad: thx Stace.

Lau.reeeee: you did good babe xxx

[see other comments]

-.-.-.-

January 7th 2021.

"So I was thinking.....how does Nathan sound for a boy?" Teddy offered a name as he
"That isn't actually too bad." Quinn told him as she sat drinking her tea on their sofa.

He was stood in the kitchen calling out name ideas while he made lunch for them both.

"You know I....ah-." Quinn doubled over as a sharp pain shot through her stomach and her sentence was cut short. "You ok babe?"

"Y...yeah just a cramp." She called back. "Ah...." she breathed through the pain then she placed her mug down and went to move off of the sofa.

But then she noticed something.

Her jogging bottoms were wet.

Her water had broke.

"Teddy!"

-.-.-.-

Half an hour later, Quinn was wheeled into st mundongos
In a wheelchair, provided by a passing nurse.

Teddy pushed her over to the front desk and frantically spoke to the head nurse of the maternity ward.

The healers lead him and his wife through a hallway and into a quiet room where she was changed into a medical gown and she was given a draft of 'Pain away Potion' to help her with the contractions.

"Mrs Lupin, Mr Lupin." Their healer walked into the room as Quinn was sat down on the bed and shuck Teddy's hand. "How long has it been since your water broke?"

"Half an hour...maybe fourth five minutes." Quinn replied through short breaths. "Ok. And how long are the contractions lasting?"

"A minute, maybe two." The woman winced as he husband answered for her.

"Well I'm just gonna check how your doing and then we'll wait and see when you can start to deliver." The man then closed the curtains around Quinn and checked her over.

-.-.-.-

Three hours later, Quinn still hasn't been cleared to deliver so she was sat trying to play cards with Laurie who had taken her break to watch over the woman while Teddy greeted Harry, Ginny, Andromeda, Molly, Charlie, Arthur and Morgan at the front of the hospital.

"Your go Q." Laurie pointed out as she noticed her friend staring off out the rooms window. "Sorry, i'm just day dreaming." She replied as she lay down her card on the middle of the bed that they were using as a make-shift table.

"What about?" The dark haired witch asked her friend. "I'm about to be a Mum, Laur. And I'm really scared."
"Well why are you scared?" Asked the nurse.

"What if I'm horrible at it." Quinn worries. "You and Teddy were made to be parents...those twins are so so lucky." Laurie assured her.

"Teddy's gonna be an amazing dad." Quinn nodded along.
"Yeah, and you are gonna be an amazing mum." Laurie told her.

Their conversation and their card game was cut short as Stacy appeared in the doorway. "Hi babe...you were supposed to meet me for lunch.....Q?" Stacy noticed her friend was the pregnant woman Laurie was with.

"Oh my god are you?"
"In labour? Yeah." Quinn replied. "Sorry I didn't call you, I accidentally left my phone in the apartment and Teddy's been trying to call our family for the last three hours." Quinn explained her reason for not calling her best friend.

"It's fine....oh my merlin. You're having your babies!" The Scottish witch squealed as she ran to hug her friend.

"Oh my god....I'm gonna go call, Ad, J, Dan and Vic." Stacy then ran out of the room leaving her girlfriend and friend laughing at her skittish excitement. "That girl is nut case how do you put with her?" Quinn joked.

"Girl, you tell me, you're the one who's been doing it longer."

-.-.-.-
"Adam! You and your husband need to Get your arses out of work! Quinn's in labour." Stacy yelled down the phone as Adam picked up while at practice with the team. "What! Oh my merlin, how is she?" Adam asked as he gestured Jake to come over from his drink break.

"She's been at Mundungo's for three hours and Laur's been with her but the babies will be here soon so you need to get here like now. Her family is already here."

"Ok. We're on our way."

-.-.-.-

"Ok....I think it's time. You can only have one person with you in the delivery room......nurse West could you please go prep the delivery chamber?" The healer stood up and came around the Quinn's side as he shooed Laurie away.

Quinn nodded at the doctor. "Oh...ok...." Quinn was now being levitated onto a gurney by one of the nurses as her dad gripped her hand. "Good luck sweetheart." He kissed her head as the rest of her family wished her luck and her father shuck Teddy's hand before they were taken away.

-.-.-.-

"Have we missed it?" Adam and Jake came running down the corridor holding two balloons reading 'New baby.'

"No they're in there now." Stacy assures then. The two men nodded and collapsed into chairs as the rest of the family and friends milled about the waiting room in quiet excitement.

-.-.-.-

Inside the room, Quinn was now halfway through delivering her first baby.

"Come on Quinn....one more push baby." Teddy held her hand supportively as his exhausted and sweaty wife battled through the pain.

"I....I can't....I hate this....oh my merlin.....I hate this!" She was yelling as she squeezed her husband's hand harshly and yelled out in exertion.

"Come on....nearly there. One more push." The healer said in a soothing voice. "Ok...ok." Quinn panted. Then she pushed again.

A minute later, the silence was broken by the piercing cry of the new born baby. "Congratulations Mr and Mrs Lupin....it's a girl."

"Oh my god." Quinn was whole out sobbing as she looked down. Teddy was allowed to cut the umbilical chord and the little girl was taken away to be cleaned.

"Alright Mrs Lupin, I'd say you have about ten minutes to rest then we'll have to go again."
"Ok." She nodded with an exhausted sigh.

"Where did she go?" She asked noticing the baby had been taken away from her line of sight. "Don't worry, they're just cleaning her off." Teddy assured her.

"Can I hold her?"
"Off course." Teddy watched as the nurse handed the tiny little baby to his wife and helped the new mother swaddle her in a blanket. "Oh my god.....she perfect." Quinn sobbed as she held her new baby.

Despite all the pain and the stress, all of Quinn's cares ebbed away as she held her little girl. Teddy kissed his wife's head as he was beaming with pride.

"She's just like her mum."
"Oh my god I'm a mum." She sobbed.

"Yeah you are."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.2M 62.2K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...
81.3K 2K 159
Lorrinda Maye Weasley is the twin of Ronald Weasley and is far from a normal witch. Being in the same year as Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived, is st...
19.7K 672 18
Everyone thought Fred Weasley died a single man in the battle of Hogwarts, but did he really? The answer is no; shortly after leaving Hogwarts, Fred...
239 8 7
DISCONTINUED FOR NOW Evangeline Weasley is the sixth born of the Weasley children. After the war she is living with her boyfriend Nathan. Her family...