Their Story- Teddy Lupin (HP...

Od ErinJorgiaxx

Quinn Nymphadora Weasley was far from shy. Growing up an only child, having lost her mother at an early age... Viac

Cast/summary.
1 - Problem Child
2- Feast to end all Feasts.
3- First day jitters
4- Spook Fest.
5- what are you two supposed to be.
6- Pre-Game Snog.
7- butterbeer mustashe
8- glad to know i've been replaced.
9- The great adventures of Dan and Ted.
10 - Teddy's dancing should be made illegal.
11- Cats outta the bag.
12- Queddy
13- there will be no snogging.
14- I'm sure she can handle some dishes.
15- Christmas Eve in the Crazy House.
16- Vic and Quinn; the drill Sergeants .
17- What did you say?
18- i was scared you'd threaten to hex the poor boy.
19- New Year, Same old Shit.
20- Sick and twisted
21- Sleeping Dragon.
22- "Little Red."
23- All we do is party.
24- Ew we're adults now.
25- She seems lovely.
26- Don't worry, it's not like we'll miss you.
27- FREEDOM!!
28- The best memories.
29- A welcome home we didn't miss you, but we will pretend we did party.
30- What are we, chopped liver?
31- Tonks
32- Anniversery
33- Good Luck.
34- I'm this close to killing you.
35- They're 11, 13 and 15.
36- Hot coco.
37- Tell us what?
38- Goodbye.
39- Our weirdest christmas eve yet.
40- New Year.
41- I call maid of honour!
42- Do you have a death wish?
43- Haha suck it Vic!
44- Who needs em?
45- That was not bloody 10 minutes.
46- Gorgeous.
47- sounds fun
48- A white dress really?
49- Dancing in the kitchen.
50- I'm getting married.
51- Married.
52- Their story
53- Adam is banned from making any future speaches.
54- have a nive honeymoon.
55- Celebratory drink
56- Jealousy isn't a good colour on you.
57- Boat trips and skinny dips?
58- Happy birthday Uncle Harry.
59- No i'm not going to 'talk you out of it'!
60- April 5th
61- We are not calling our child that!
63- I'm gonna be a mum.
64- They're so small!
65 - Maisey and Wesley
66- One more surprise.
67- "How did uou gind out?"
68- "See you soon."
69- Lemmonade
70- Their Story

62- Theodore!

436 9 12
Od ErinJorgiaxx

"Can I have everyone's attention." After dinner Teddy and Quinn offered to do the dishes then they walked into the sitting room where everyone had congregated.

"Quinn and I have some news." Teddy told everyone. They all looked up at the couple with smiles.

(Dan, Stacy, Andromeda, Arthur, Molly, Laurie, Harry, Ginny, Charlie, Morgan....other people are behind)

The couple shared a look before Quinn spoke: "We're pregnant." She announced.

"OH MY MERLIN!" Stacy was the first person out of her seat and tackling Quinn into a hug, followed by Dan who bro-hugged Teddy, "congrats man."

Laurie and Vic were up next then, Ginny barrelled into Teddy with Harry behind her. "Awwww Teddy you're gonna be a dad." The red-headed woman grinned up at her godson.

"Congrats guys." Harry hugged Quinn and kissed her cheek, then he hugged Teddy. Charlie and Morgan pulled Quinn in for a hug, Charlie kissing her head as he spoke "congrats baby, you're gonna be a great mum."

"Thanks dad."
"I'm so happy for you two." Andromeda hugged the couple, crying into her grandson's shoulder as he rubbed her back. "Thanks grandma."

"You two....Oh Arthur, we're having another grandchild." Molly sobbed as she hugged her granddaughter and grandson-in-law.

"How far along are you?" Molly asked the younger woman. "About a month?"
"Well this is amazing." Ginny grinned.

"Oh! Harry dear, there's a bottle of none alcoholic champagne in the basement freezer....go get it will you?" Ginny pointed to her husband. "Off course dear." Hardy chuckled at his wife's excitement.

"Quinn dear, sit down."
"Yes auntie."

Teddy laughed at his godmother's protective nature as he kissed he wife's forehead.

-.-.-.-

QuinnForTheWin:

QuinnForTheWin: It's official.....we're having a baby. (@Ted_the_father.) Thanks to our loving friends and family who are supporting us through my pregnancy and our impending parenthood. Look out for our Little Lupin in December 2020/January 2021. Xxxx

[liked by 79 others]

Adam.Loves.Jacob: We're away for two weeks and this happens! CONGRATS GUYS!

Jacob.Loves.Adam: I'm gonna be an uncle!!!!!! Whoooooo!!

^Spacey.Stace: You're already an uncle?

^Jacob.Loves.Adam: Stfu!

VICTORIa: I'm so happy for you guys....your baby is gonna be so cute.....(also I call godmother.)

^Lau.reeeee: Naha, i call godmother!

^Spacey.Stace: I'm gonna be the godmother obvs and you two can both suck it!

[QuinnForTheWin has changed her username to BabyMama]

^BabyMama: plz stop fighting in my comments.

Spacey.Stace: holy shit! I get to plan a baby shower!

^BabyMama: smh 🤦‍♀️

Ted_The_Father: what have we done? @BabyMama 

-.-.-.-
Three months later (four months pregnant)
Quinn stood in the kitchen of their apartment, reading a book as she sipped her coffee.

She wore a grey dress with a denim top and her hair down in loose waves.

"Oh for Merlin's sake." Quinn groaned as she dropped her book on the floor that morning.

She kneeled down to pick it up just as Teddy entered the kitchen and he ran to do it for her. "Hey, I'll get it." He bent down and scooped up the book, handing it back to her with a smile. "I could have done that." She was slightly frustrated about the fact that he was constantly doing stuff for her. "I know I just feel better knowing you're not doing anything too strenuous."

"Fine.....but I'm only four months so would you blessed chill?" She groaned in defeat. "Now are you sure you don't want me there?"
"You're decorating....plus I highly doubt lunch with the girls is something you would be stoked to attend." She reminded him.

That day, Andromeda, Ginny, Molly, Stacy, Laurie, Vic and Morgan where taking Quinn for lunch and nails done after a check up for the baby.

She was scheduled for a something called an Ultra sound at twelve thirty at St Mundungos.

Molly, Ginny, Morgan and Andromeda were picking her up and going with her and they were meeting her friends after the scan for lunch.

"Ok....so you have everything?" Teddy asked as he kissed her head and looked at her hand bag. She shot him a look that read 'really?' And he knew to back off.

"Yes, Theodore, I have everything." She snapped at him. He took a cautious step back. "Ok...just make sure to-."
"Text you after the scan. Yes I know."

"Ok.....so what colour did you want the nursery?"
"We chose the grey." She reminded him as he held up the two paint cans on the table.

"You sure?"
"Teddy." She gave him a warning tone. "Yes dear-."

The knock at their door saved him. "Saved by the bell." He mumbled. "What?"
"Nothing sweetie." He kissed her before disappearing around the corner to answer the door.

"Quinn." Molly lead the way into the kitchen and headed straight for her granddaughter, "grandma." She chuckled as Molly touched her stomach and then held her face. "How have you been eating? Are you drinking enough? How's your sleep?"

"Mum, let the poor girl breath." Groaned Charlie as He, Adam, Jake, Dan, Vic, Andromeda, Ginny and Morgan, followed the woman into the room.

"Thanks dad." Quinn whispered as she hugged him.

"So you boys have everything you need?" Ginny asked the men who all nodded. The boxes of painting equipment and the bags of new decorations were all already in the spare room. "We'll have it perfect by tomorrow morning for you Q." Jake assure his friend who rolled her eyes- rather irritable.

"Good, I'm gonna go get my shoes." She went to go leave the room when Vic stopped her, "it's ok, which ones?"
"Vic, I'm good-."
"Just let me get them." The blonde commanded her older cousin who huffed.

"Grey ankle boots."
"Ok." Vic ran off to the bedroom.

"I'm so excited to see your baby dear." Molly told her granddaughter as she passed the girl her jacket and Vic returned with the shoes.

"Me too grandma."
"You girls have fun." Charlie smiled shooing the women from the premises.

"Bye!"

-.-.-.-

An hour later, Quinn was guided into a room and asked to lay on the gurney as a new healer she hasn't had before entered the room. Laurie, who was helping said doctor out, was preparing the screen for the Ultrasound.

"Hi Mrs Lupin, I'm Healer Parson, you can call me Elliot." The man greeted. He shuck her hand then he addressed the other women in the room.

"And who have you got with you today?"
"My grandma Molly, my Aunt Ginny, my husbands grandma Andy, my cousin Vic and my step-mum Morgan." She introduced the other women who all watched intently.

"Lots of supporters that's lovely."
"Nurse West could you please prep the patient." The healer then stood up and retreated some muggle, gloves from the dispenser in the room as Laurie asked Quinn to lift her dress and began spreading the cool gel on her growing bump.

"Thanks." The healer took over and began to move a machine piece over the pregnant woman's stomach.

He checked all the necessary areas then he listed for the heartbeats as the woman laughed about baby names.

"At least no one has made the eating for two joke yet." Quinn chuckled as they healer worked in her stomach.

The other woman laughed, but were interrupted by the male healer's voice, "it would be three."
"What do you mean?" Quinn asked.

"You're having twins."

-.-.-.-

"You ok Ted?" Asked Harry as he noticed his godson re enter the room after answering Quinn on the phone. "I...I."

"Did you find out the gender?"
"No...we're waiting for that.....Quinn said.....the healer....we're having twins."

"Wow mate that's amazing. Congrats." Jake patted him on the back while Adam and Dan watched their friend's face light up. "We're having twins." He repeated.

Harry stopped levitating the new mobile over the crib and gave Teddy a steady shoulder hug, "congrats Ted."
"Yeah congrats." Charlie shuck Teddy's Hans before he dragged the boy into a hug.

"I think a beer is in order....after all, Quinn's eating for three and Ted'd drinking for two." Dan smiled.

And the other men all agreed.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

59.8K 1.2K 20
Alain Weasley is in Gryffindor just any of her other siblings but just like her twin sister Ginny, she also had a huge crush on harry but not just a...
46.7K 791 34
||COMPLETED|UNDER EDITING|| Sure, you've all heard of the all famous Harry Potter and how he found the Sorcerer's Stone, discovered the Chamber of...
232 8 7
DISCONTINUED FOR NOW Evangeline Weasley is the sixth born of the Weasley children. After the war she is living with her boyfriend Nathan. Her family...
80.8K 2K 159
Lorrinda Maye Weasley is the twin of Ronald Weasley and is far from a normal witch. Being in the same year as Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived, is st...