Their Story- Teddy Lupin (HP...

By ErinJorgiaxx

Quinn Nymphadora Weasley was far from shy. Growing up an only child, having lost her mother at an early age... More

Cast/summary.
1 - Problem Child
2- Feast to end all Feasts.
3- First day jitters
4- Spook Fest.
5- what are you two supposed to be.
6- Pre-Game Snog.
7- butterbeer mustashe
8- glad to know i've been replaced.
9- The great adventures of Dan and Ted.
10 - Teddy's dancing should be made illegal.
11- Cats outta the bag.
12- Queddy
13- there will be no snogging.
14- I'm sure she can handle some dishes.
15- Christmas Eve in the Crazy House.
16- Vic and Quinn; the drill Sergeants .
17- What did you say?
18- i was scared you'd threaten to hex the poor boy.
19- New Year, Same old Shit.
20- Sick and twisted
21- Sleeping Dragon.
22- "Little Red."
23- All we do is party.
24- Ew we're adults now.
25- She seems lovely.
26- Don't worry, it's not like we'll miss you.
27- FREEDOM!!
28- The best memories.
29- A welcome home we didn't miss you, but we will pretend we did party.
30- What are we, chopped liver?
31- Tonks
32- Anniversery
33- Good Luck.
34- I'm this close to killing you.
35- They're 11, 13 and 15.
36- Hot coco.
37- Tell us what?
38- Goodbye.
39- Our weirdest christmas eve yet.
40- New Year.
41- I call maid of honour!
42- Do you have a death wish?
43- Haha suck it Vic!
44- Who needs em?
45- That was not bloody 10 minutes.
46- Gorgeous.
47- sounds fun
48- A white dress really?
49- Dancing in the kitchen.
50- I'm getting married.
51- Married.
52- Their story
53- Adam is banned from making any future speaches.
54- have a nive honeymoon.
55- Celebratory drink
56- Jealousy isn't a good colour on you.
57- Boat trips and skinny dips?
58- Happy birthday Uncle Harry.
59- No i'm not going to 'talk you out of it'!
60- April 5th
62- Theodore!
63- I'm gonna be a mum.
64- They're so small!
65 - Maisey and Wesley
66- One more surprise.
67- "How did uou gind out?"
68- "See you soon."
69- Lemmonade
70- Their Story

61- We are not calling our child that!

474 7 11
By ErinJorgiaxx

Quinn had woken up in the Medical Wing with Trisha and the first-Aid woman stood over her.

She was given a bottle of water and an ice-pack for her head which held a small cut and a bruise.

"How are you feeling dear?" The kindly older mediwitch asked the younger woman. "Ok, just kinda tired." Quinn told her. "Have you been sleeping well this week?"
"Yeah, I've been ok." Quinn told her.

"What about eating?"
"I had lunch an hour ago."
"Well I'd suggest you get yourself to Mundungo's if you get any other symptoms, it could just be stress or dehydration but it's always better to be safe then sorry." The woman smiled at Quinn then she sent her home for the day.

Trisha flooed with her back to her apartment and insisted on staying with her until Stacy and Vic who had the night off arrived for their planned girls night.

-.-.-.-

The next morning, Stacy and Vic dragged Quinn to the hospital where Laurie now worked and forced her to see a Healer.

"Hi Mrs Lupin, I'm Healer Morvac. What brings you in today?" A tall man entered the room and shuck Quinn's hand as he read her name from his magically floating clipboard.
"I passed out at work yesterday and my friends are being overly worried." Quinn quipped sending a glare at the door where she knew her three friends were waiting behind.

"Ok.....well could you explain to me how you fainted?" He asked calmly. "I was working with a college over some hatching Occamy eggs and when I stood up to get my note book, I felt dizzy, then I fainted."

"Could you tell me your age?"
"Twenty three."
"Your birthday?"
"January thirteenth, nineteen ninety seven."
"And have you been having any other symptoms?"
"Like what?" Quinn asked with a bored tone, feeling this trip to the hospital was wholly unnecessary. "Fatigue, sickness, head aches?"

"I've been sick every other morning, but it's nothing like that, just not enjoying my breakfasts anymore."
"Morning sickness?" The man gave her a knowing look and she shrugged. "Yeah and?"

"Well Mrs Lupin....I'm gonna do a few tests....is there any chance you could take a seat for me?" He guided her onto the gurney where she sat as he began to run his wand over of her.

Soon the healer finished up and shuck Quinn's hand again:
"Well Mrs Lupin....I'm just gonna go get my college to patch up your head properly while I compile my findings." Then he left the room swiftly.

-.-.-.-

That night, Teddy entered the quiet apartment to find most of the lights out other then the one in their shared bedroom.

He removed his jacket and slowly wandered towards their room. "Hey babe, I'm home." He called out gently.

He pushed the, already ajar, door open to reveal, Quinn sat quietly fiddling with her hands as she sat on the edge of their bed, a nervous look on her face.

She wore a loose pair of white joggers and a cream crop top with a long beige knitted cardigan over the top.

She but her lip as she looked up to face her slightly concerned husband. "You're home." She manages to squeak with a weak smile. "You ok?" He asked worriedly as she pulled her up into a hug.

"Y...yeah....just got some....news this morning." She revealed. "News? What kinda news?" He asked her anxious to know what was troubling her.

Had he done something?

She looked up for the first time, catching his eye. "I...I'm-."
"What happened to your head!"

He had noticed the cut on her head.

"I passed out at work." She told him. "Where you ok?! Why didn't they owl me?"
"I asked them not to, didn't want to worry you." She said a guilty look on her face, "I'm sorry."

"No no baby...it's ok." He pulled her in for a sweet hug and forehead kiss. "T...Teddy....I have to tell you something."

"What is it?"
"While I was at the hospital, getting my head sorted and seeing the healer about fainting.....they did a few tests and.....they told me...I'm....we're.....I'm....pregnant."

"You're what?"
"Pregnant." She repeated.

Teddy was shocked.

His eyes were blown wide open and his jaw was hanging from his face.

"...we're having...a...a baby." He stuttered.

"Yeah." She whispered.

"We're having a baby?!" He repeated this time with a huge smile on his face. "I'm gonna be a dad...you're gonna be a mum! We're gonna be parents!" He was exstatic as he pulled her in for a bone crushing hug.

As they pulled away he held her waist and looked down at her still-flat stomach. "A baby....our baby."

"Th...they took a sonogram. Wanna see?"
"Hell yes."

And so she showed him.

He hugged her again excitedly as he began to happily sob into her shoulder. She rubbed his back lovingly. "It's ok baby....it's okay."

"I love you so so much." He sobbed. "You and our baby." He was positively beaming.

Then he pulled her in for a kiss and their whole world melted away. They were gonna be a family.....parents.

Everything was perfect as they smiled lovingly at one another.

-.-.-.-

"We are not calling our child that!" Snapped Quinn as she jokingly shoved Teddy away from her. They were walking towards Potter Manor as they headed for dinner there that night. They had asked to have dinner with Harry and Ginny as they had big news. The rest of Quinn's aunts and uncles had been invited, along with their friends and some of Quinn's older cousins who were now out of school.

Adam and Jake would be absent that evening meaning they would miss the big news but Quinn and Teddy would be sure to call them after the meal.

"Teddy! Quinn!" Andromeda Tonks answered the door to her grandson and his wife and welcomed them into the home. "So lovely to see you two." She kissed both of their cheeks. "Oh Quinn dear what happened to your head?"

"I passed out at work the other day, they think it could have been the heat in the Occamy enclosure." The younger woman slightly twisted the truth as the older woman smiled at her, "well I always say you should drink more water." She said before rushing them inside.

"You two want a drink? Wine? Beer?"
"I'm good with a butter beer thanks Auntie Andy, here I'll get it." Quinn moves to get into the kitchen but Teddy insisted she go find her father and allow him to grab her drink.

"You know, you do too much for the girl, let her breath Teddy, she's capable of getting her own drink." Andromeda chastised her grandson as she lead their way into the kitchen where Ginny, Morgan, Hermione, Angelina and Aubrey were chatting away over glasses of wine.

"Teddy." Ginny got up to greet her godson who gave her a cheek kiss and a hug. "How's things?"

"Great." He smiled.
"What was this all about then? You calling a family dinner?" Asked Aubrey as she looked up to her god-nephew.

"Me and Quinn just wanted to see everyone again." He lied, "we just haven't seen anyone in a while."

"Well it's nice seeing everyone together. How was the wedding?" Angelina asked.

"Amazing, right Ginny. It was a great day, Ad and Jake loves it." He told the woman who all cooed.

"Here's yours and Quinn's drinks dear." Andromeda handed Teddy a bottle of beer and a glass of butter beer and he kissed her cheek, excusing himself to go find his wife and her father.

He found them stood by Harry and Bill who were sitting at the table ready for the food once the final people had arrived.

"Hey babe, here you go." He kissed her cheek as he handed her her drink. "Thanks. You didn't have to get it for me." She kissed him as a thank you as her father, Harry and Bill turned to greet Teddy.

"Hi Ted, Harry, Uncle Bill, Uncle Charlie." Teddy nodded at each man as he bro-shuck their hands.

Quinn went to pull out a seat, causing Teddy to do it for her making her role her eyes.

"You two getting on well at work then?" Harry asked.
"Yeah things are good." He told the man, making him smile. "Good to hear-."

"Foods ready! Is everyone here?" Called Ginny from the kitchen as the front door was heard opening again and in walked Teddy and Quinn's friends and Victoria.

"Yeah, Gin!" Harry called back as Stacy and Laurie ran to hug Quinn.

"Let's do this." Teddy whispered in Quinn's ear as he took his seat beside her.

//
Just a Quick message:

If anyone is a TVD or Teen Wolf Fan, it would be cool if you'd check out my fanfic crossover between the shows.

I'm obsessed with both shows (especially Damon). And would love to see what you guys think. Thanks for all the reads and votes.

Please comment any ideas.

Thanks,
-Erin xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 5.6K 33
(Y/N) Weasley falls for a certain professor at Hogwarts. WARNING: ~ SMUT ~ SWEARING ~ AGE GAP Key for the chapters: ~ (β€’) normal chapter ~ (β€’β€’) sm...
45.3K 1.1K 38
Natalia (Natty) Quest lived a brutal life. Her father abandoned her before she was born, and her mother died before she started her first year at Hog...
1K 92 9
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...
2.2M 61.9K 68
Hanging over George's back, you grunted, "Seriously, put me down, Weasley." He shook his head and laughed gleefully while he carried you downstairs...