'𝘐 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶' • 𝘴𝘩𝘪...

De uwusoybean

"*°•♪ My honey I know, with the dawn that you~ will be gone, but tonight, you belong to me..*°•♪" (They are a... Mai multe

- When They Met -
- Watching The Movie -
- After the Movie -
- Icecream? -
- "Toshi!" - (smut)
- A Devil and An Angel -
- "Yeah Izu, no running!" -
- Texts -
- Halloween... -
- Visit (smut) -
- 'Kitten,' (smut)-
- úwù -
- Okay -
- An Idea -
- Soft -
A/N
- ? (smut) -
- Silly Things? -
- ... -
- Not Sick. Well, Maybe. -
- just some smut? -
- Shush! -
- Apology -
- What? -
- Apart -
- Really. -
- smut and fluff uwo -
- Lights -
- Invitation -

- Meeting -

1.6K 63 17
De uwusoybean

(time skip)

Izuku and Hitoshi had moved into their new home just a couple of days before Christmas. Hitoshi had given his two cats to his dads, Shota and Hizashi, temporarily. Izuku woke up early and bounced up and down against the sleek floor, looking at the calendar. Only 6 days until he gets to give out presents.

Izuku was making pancakes while Hitoshi was still sleeping. Inko always made the best pancakes, so he learned from her.
Izuku's bouncing was stopped by cold hands around his waist. "Come back to bed..." Hitoshi mumbled, half asleep and his forehead resting on Izuku's shoulder.

"But I'm making pancakes!" Izuku smiled.
"You can do that later.." The taller boy yawned. He picked up Izuku and carried him back into their room.
"Toshi- I have to go back to the pancakes or they'll burn!" Izuku said quickly.

"Forget the pancakes.." Hitoshi was holding him close, not letting him go. Izuku had to admit, he was warm and he felt safe...

But the pancakes.

Izuku squirmed out and turned back to Hitoshi, who was fast asleep again. He quietly walked away into the kitchen, only to see that the pancakes were fine.

"Eh?" Izuku murmured. He noticed the heat in the pans weren't as hot as before.
Hmm. Must've been something Toshi did. He thought. Izuku turned around only to be met by a tall figure. Hitoshi!

He jumped and stumbled back a little.
"Sheesh, Toshi! Why do you walk so quietly!?" He questioned. Hitoshi shrugged and smiled softly. "Why did you leave me, Izuuu... It's so early. Too early." He murmured, walking to the sofa and laying down.

"Toshi, it's 11:48..." Izuku gave him a confused look and flipped a pancake.
"Yeah, that's early." Hitoshi replied. "Wait- what?" He said, sitting up quickly.
"I said it's 11:48?" Izuku raise his eyebrow.

"Oh fuck! I forgot!" Hitoshi said.
"Uh? What is it?"
"Today my dad- well, dads.. wanna meet you. I've been putting it off. He wants us to come at one." He said quickly.
"Oh... Oh! Come on then!" Izuku ran up the stairs and flopped on the bed.

(Time skip again sOrry-)

The two were getting changed after their shower. Well, Hitoshi was. Izuku was scrambling to find clothes.
"What do I wear!" He asked. Hitoshi turned around and blinked. There was a small mountain of clothes surrounding the greenette.
"Izu- why did you throw all of your clothes on the floor..?"

Izuku turned around.
"Because, Toshi. I don't know what to wear." He replied slowly.
"Just wear anything. Well, not anything- just wear something warm."
Izuku turned turned back around and picked a pastel blue sweater and black ripped jeans.

He skipped into the bathroom and brushed his teeth and hair with Hitoshi. They walked out of the bathroom and Izuku slid on black uggs while Hitoshi wore his usual black lace up sneakers.
"The pancakes! Nooo!" Izuku ran into the kitchen and grabbed the two.

Hitoshi stood at the door, shocked and smiling.
"Why are you so focused on the fucking pancakes..!" He laughed.
"Because! I make really good pancakes and I didn't want them to go to waste!"

He passed a pancake to Hitoshi and skipped out the door.
"Hmf. I like colf pancakef." The taller boy said, eating the cinnamon pancake.

He closed the door and began walking with Izuku.
"So! What are your dads like Toshi? I wanna make a good impression so they know I'm for real!"
"Shush. I tell them about you sll the time, so they know you're 'for real.'" Hitoshi smiled.

Izuku held his hand and smiled back softly.
"Well, anyway.. The one you already know about, 'Eraserhead,' he comes off as cold, but he means well. And the other one... Well.. You'll see." He laughed.

They made it to their house rather quickly. Izuku stood at the big house and inhaled deeply.
"W-Why am I so nervous!" He squeaked. Hitoshi squeezed his hand.
"It's okay. They're nice. You can stand closer to me if you want." The tattooed boy said as he knocked on the door.

"Come in!" A voice said from within the house. Hitoshi looked confused but opened the door anyway. Izuku stood behind Hitoshi as four cats came and rubbed up against his legs. Hitoshi crouched down and smiled.

"Hey Muffin." He said, picking up a brown and white cat. Izuku picked up a fluffier, black cat and giggled as it purred in his arms.
"They're so warm!" Izuku beamed.

"That's Frankenstein. He can be either super sleepy or hyper." Hitoshi chuckled.
"Izu... Prepare your ears, okay?"
"Hm?"
"Hey Pops!" Hitoshi said, walking up the stairs. A blonde man came to the top of the stairs quickly.
"HITOSHIIII! YOU'RE FINALLY HEREEE!" The man smiled.

Hitoshi cringed at the man's volume but hugged him.
"AND WHO'S THIS LITTLE LISTENER!?" Hizashi screeched.
"Hey! I-I'm Izuku!" The greenette waved. Hizashi turned over to Hitoshi and nudged his arm.

"Boyfriends..?" Hitoshi's dad said excitedly. Hitoshi turned a bit pink and nodded.
"Yup. But you already knew he was." Izuku squeezed Hitoshi's hand.
"E-Excuse me sir, but are you Hizashi Yamada..? I'm sorry- But you're that hero that has the super loud voice, right?"

Izuku said, trying to hide his excitement. He was standing right infront of a hero. His eyes sparkled with wonder.
Hizashi nodded.
"Yup! That's me! But before you continue... Please! Sit down first!"

Izuku wandered over to the couch with a gray cat sleeping on the back and sat down with his boyfriend. Hitoshi heard footsteps from behind him and turned around as his dad and Izuku were talking about hero stuff.

"Hizashi. Could you be any loude-"
"YEEEEEEEEAH!"
Izuku giggled.

"... I wasn't actually asking. I was trying to sleep. Oh, hey kid..  You finally came over." Shota rubbed his temples and sat down in a chair in the living room.

Izuku's eyes widened in amazement. There he was. Eraserhead, in the flesh, sitting infront of him.

"Woah..." Izuku murmured.
"Hitoshi-san!" A little girl with silver hair and small horn came running from a room and jumped in his arms suddenly.
"Oof! Hey Eri!" Hitoshi smiled. The girl smiled back brightly and hugged him.

"Eri, we have a gueeest!" Hizashi said excitedly. The girl looked over at Izuku curiously. Izuku made eye contact and waved.
"Hi! I'm Izuku!" He smiled.

Izuku was surprisingly good with little kids. He knew how to make them laugh, smile, and how to comfort them.
"Hello..!" Eri giggled and hid behind Hitoshi's arm. She had a soft, delicate voice.

"So, sir.. You're Eraserhead?" He asked, trying to not get excited. Aizawa rubbed his temples and nodded. "Yup, that's me." Izuku cracked and went all out.

"That's so cool! You have two heroes as your dads, Toshi..!? You prefer to do work at night, and you're a teacher at UA, right? I think you taught my best friends, Tsuyu, Ochako and Tenya.. And you don't really like All Might, correct? I remember you saying on the news one time that you found him to be a bit extra. I-I respect your opinion! You are friends- well, apparently to her you are- You're 'friends' with Emi Fukukado, Ms. Joke, the smile hero, yes? From what I remember, she's a teacher at Ketsubutsu Academy High School! And you helped saved Eri from that villain, Overhaul? Ochako told me all about it! That must have been so complicated! His quirk sounded super strong!" Izuku's eyes sparkled as he spoke.

The room fell silent with all the information Izuku knew. Izuku blushed and scratched his head.
"I-I'm sorry! I get a bit carried away when it comes to Pro Heroes! I've been obsessed with them since I was 4!"

Hizashi blinked in shock.
"You know a lot about my papa!" Eri smiled brightly.
"I do, Eri-chan! I also know a lot about your other dad too!" He smiled. Eri's eyes lit up.
"Really? Tell me about Pops!" She bounced in her seat.

"Well, for starters, his name is Hizashi Yamada, also known as the voice hero: Present Mic, which is his hero name! He has this really cool quirk, 'Voice,' which makes him speak loudly at any given time! I think it'd be great for speaking to giant crowds! His best friends are your dad, and a man named Shirakumo Oboro! Your dad has helped UA in many incidents, including the USJ incident. A big, scary, monster, known as a Nomu, came and tried to destroy the school! Scary huh!? But luckily, with the help of your dads and heroes in the school, they got rid of that scary monster! Your dads are heroes, Eri-chan!" Izuku smiled at the young girl.

Eri stared at Izuku, captivated and smiling widely.
"That's amazing Pop! You and Papa are the best heroes ever!" Eri giggled.

"You know so much, kid! That's awesome! Were you in the hero course!?" Hizashi asked. Izuku shook his head.
"No sir. I worked in the Support Department with Mei Hatsume. I have my mother's quirk and it wasn't strong enough to get into the hero course.. But it's okay!" He beamed.

"You're a good kid. I like you." Aizawa said to him. Izuku nodded.
"Thank you!"
"Izuku.. Do you know about my brother..?" She asked. Izuku nodded. "I sure do! But I'll save my knowledge for another day." He winked.

"You're so good with little kids, Izu." Hitoshi smiled.
"I know, right!?" Hizashi said loudly.
"Yeah. You're really good to Eri. She's usually shy with people she doesn't know." Aizawa said plainly.
"R-Really..? Well, I have been told I look like a child. Or... Maybe it's my height.."

Eri got up off the couch and was about to walk into her room when she stopped and turned.
"Do you.. Want to play with me Izuku?" She giggled.

"Hmm..." Izuku contemplated.
"Sure!"
"Okay! Follow me..! We're going to the backyard!" Her small hand held Izuku's sleeve and guided him to the back of the house.

Hitoshi got up after talking with his dads to follow after Izuku.
"Hitoshi!" Hizashi whisper-yelled.
"Yeah?"
"You have to marry him! He's perfect for you, kid!" He smiled. Aizawa nodded.
Hitoshi flushed at the thought.
"Y-Yeah. Okay Pops. I'll think about it..!" He said before wandering off.

He walked onto the porch and saw Eri, wandering and looking behind things, smiling.
"Izuku! Come out, come out, wherever you are!" She giggled. She looked up at the porch to see Hitoshi.

"Hitoshiii! Can you come help me find Izukuu! Oh! Oh.. Come help!" She gestured, smiling. Hitoshi came down the stairs.
"What'cha doing?" He asked.
"I can't find Izuku-san! He's too good at hiding!" She crossed her arms.

"I know what will help." He picked up the young girl and put her on his shoulders.
"Hehe! This is fun Hitoshi!" She laughed.
"I heard him! He's in the trees!" Eri pointed to the far end of the backyard.

Izuku's POV

I was hiding behind a tree, trying to suppress my giggles. I saw Toshi put Eri on his shoulders and it made me smile softly. He's a good brother and boyfriend! I climbed up the tree a little and snapped a fallen twig as I climbed.

"Oh shiitake mushrooms."
"I heard him! He's in the trees!" I hear Eri say to Toshi. I quickly scurry onto a tree branch to avoid getting tagged.

Nobody's POV ?

Hitoshi walked over to the trees and looked around.
"I don't see him, Eri!" He lied. He saw Izuku and smiled. Izuku scurried onto a branch when Eri spotted him.
"Izuku! I'm gonna tag you!" She giggled.

Izuku jumped off the tree branch and ran towards the other side of the yard.
"Hitoshiii! You go that way and I'll go this way!" She whispered.
She climbed off of Hitoshi and sneakily watched Izuku from a bush.

Hitoshi stood at the opposite end of the yard as Izuku, he was hiding behind a fence. The greenette spotted Eri but didn't see Hitoshi yet.

He ran over to where Hitoshi was, unsuspecting him to be near. Izuku was out of breath from all the running, he was crouched over, his hands on his knees. Hitoshi stared, grinning widely.

He looked to Eri, gesturing for her to come over. She did as quietly as possible and was soon crouching next to Hitoshi.
"When I pounce, you gotta show him who the winner is and start tickling him, like what you do with me. Dealio?" He whispered.

"Okay! I got it!" She whispered back. A couple minutes passed and Izuku was quickly walking back to the other side.
"Okay Eri, I'm gonna get him now." He said, slowly getting up. He sneakily ran up behind Izuku and held him by the waist.

"Gotcha!"
Eri giggled and ran over to Izuku and started tickling him.
"What-! AHAHAH! HAHAHA! No fai- AHAHAHA!" Izuku squirmed and tried to crawl away from the two.
"I win Izu-san! Hehehe!"

Izuku rolled away from them, still laughing.
Hitoshi and Eri were still laughing too. Hitoshi looked at his phone and saw the time.
3:49pm.
He inhaled sharply and walked over to pick up Izuku. His face was a light pink from laughing so hard.

"Haaaha! Oh..! Hey 'Toshi!" He smiled weakly.
"It's 3:49, I'm tired." He said, softly laughing still.
"What!? It felt like... We were playing for.. Only half an hour!"
Eri walked up to them with a sad expression.

"You're leaving, Izuku-san..?" She said sadly. Izuku nodded.
They walked up the back stairs and back inside. Hizashi smiled at Eri and the two boys as he was doing dishes.
"What were you guys playing!? I heard lots of giggles!"

"It was so fun, Pop! Me, Izuku, and Hitoshi played hide and seek tag! I won!" She jumped up and down. Hizashi gave a thumbs up and high-fived her.
"Nice job, kid!"

"Pops, I think we're gonna get going." Hitoshi yawned. The blond nodded and smiled softly.
"Alright!"
"Daaad! We're leeeaving!" Hitoshi called out.
"He's sleeping again..." Hizashi said.

Hitoshi and Izuku walked down the stairs, Eri following.
"Will you guys come back..?" She frowned. Izuku slid his shoes on and smiled at Eri.
"Of course we will! And next time I'll see you, I'll tell you more about your brother and heroes! Okay?" He gave her a thumbs up.

Eri nodded and giggled, giving him a thumbs up back.
"Bye Hitoshii! Bye Izukuuu!" The young girl waved.

A/N

A longer chapter for a change! I love Eri and Izuku's friendship- it's so wholesome 🥺
Sorry for any errors!
(*˘︶˘*).。*♡

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

6.1K 107 6
Izuku Yagi Born into a world with paranormal powers called quirks. 80% of the planet's population has certain quirks, but 20% do not. However, our gr...
252K 8.1K 37
Just when Midoriya Izuku was forced to leave his friends to defeat the villains, he travelled two years back in time, when he was still in middle sch...
7.2K 181 13
You are my sunshine "ITS YOURS YOUR QUIRK NOT HIS!!" My only sunshine "Well protect them together..." You make me happy "Todoroki-kun!" When sky's...
spider deku! De

Fanfiction

102K 2.1K 43
(I don't own any of the art or characters in this story.) A little boy named izuku midoriya recently found out he is quirkless. he is devastated by t...