- Really. -

Izuku went to bed, alone. He bunched up his comforter to make it feel like Hitoshi was beside him and sighed.
"I shouldn't have said those things... He probably hates me." He whispered to himself.

He unplugged his phone and went to text Hitoshi.
"I'm really sorry for what I said..." The text read. His finger lingered above the send button. But he decided not to send it. He turned off his phone and tried to sleep.

Hitoshi was in his childhood room, but he couldn't sleep either. He tossed and turned, unable to get comfortable. Hitoshi sighed. He was irritated and bored. And he couldn't play with Denki because he wasn't at home with Izuku.

Just a few hours and the sun will start rising.. Can I wait that long though? He thought.
No. I can't.

Hitoshi got up and looked at the time. It's was only 3:02 in the morning. He walked out of his room and almost stumbled into a wall.

Hitoshi felt a bit disturbed looking around the dark and quiet house. The only thing he could hear was his and a cat's footsteps against the wooden floor.

Hitoshi walked into the kitchen and made coffee before going out for a walk and watching the sunrise.

He closed the door behind him as quietly as possible and began walking. Hitoshi walked for a couple minutes and made it back to the quiet and abandoned beach.

Hitoshi felt bored and sluggish. He sat down on the soft sand and looked at the fluffy clouds in the orange-coloured sky.

Izuku was wide awake. He couldn't help but feel worried about Hitoshi.
Where could he be right now? Izuku thought. He squirmed around in his bed. It was 4:53 in the morning now, so he decided to wake up.

Izuku wore a pair of Hitoshi's sweatpants and a pale green hoodie that said 'Plus Ultra!' on it. He walked out of the house and got his phone out to look through social media.
Izuku saw Hitoshi's profile.

Active 10 minutes ago.

The short boy sighed, relieved that his boyfriend was okay and not dead in a ditch or something. Izuku paused.
"Does he even consider us together now...? Yeah, right?" Izuku mumbled. He shook his head, trying to get rid of thoughts like that.

He took a different way and walked to the creek that Hitoshi had taken him to before. Izuku watched the water move swiftly and almost silently. He saw a small frog sitting on a piece of bark next to the water.

"Aw!" Izuku smiled. The frog croaked before leaping off into a bush.

Izuku got up and walked out of the tree-filled creek and onto the beach. He saw someone sitting by the water, staring down at a phone. It startled him.
There's usually no one ever on this beach... Could that be Hitoshi? Izuku thought.

The person's hair wasn't up like Hitoshi's usually was. It was down. Izuku couldn't really see the colour very well, but it looked blue.
"Maybe it is Hitoshi? His hair falls when he's tired or sad..." He murmured. The figure got up and started walking away from the beach and onto the street.

Izuku silently followed, trying to keep a low profile. He noticed the hair colour, it was really a lavender tone. Izuku's mouth opened slightly.
"Yes! It is Hitoshi!" He whispered to himself.

Hitoshi was walking on the street, scrolling through things on his phone. He felt someone was watching or following him.
Izuku was about 30 feet away from him. He kept trying to catch up.

"Hitoshi!" Izuku called out.
"Uh...?" Hitoshi turned around quickly. "Oh.." He murmured.
Izuku ran over.
He had his hands on his knees, putting a finger up signaling to just wait a minute.

Sheesh, Hitoshi walks so far so quickly.. He thought.

"H-Hey, Toshi..." Izuku caught his breath.
"I just.. I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry. I should have let you explain before telling you to get out of my life. W-What I did wasn't very considerate. I didn't mean those things I said." Izuku looked up at Hitoshi's eyes.

Hitoshi looked a bit scary in this lighting. He stood in the middle of the almost abandoned street with Izuku. He was thinking.
"I-I.." He started. Hitoshi's mind went blank, his face softened and held Izuku's face to kiss him. The short boy was startled but quickly melted into the kiss.

The greenette missed the feeling of his boyfriend's smooth lips against his. Izuku didn't want to pull away yet. He giggled at the thought of him and Hitoshi in a road during sunrise, it was just like in those cheesy romance movies.

Hitoshi made his hands over to Izuku's waist and held him close.
"I missed you..." He said, letting go of Izuku.
"I missed you more. I really am sorry, Toshi.." Izuku said, putting his head against the taller boy's chest.

"It's okay." Hitoshi responded, playing with the curls he missed.
"Really? You forgive me..?" He smiled.
"Really. I love you so much, Izuku. You mean the world to me." Hitoshi kissed his cheek and started walking home with him.

"Where did you stay?" Izuku asked worriedly.
"With my dads! I had to sleep in my old room, but it wasn't comfortable. I'm too tall now.." Hitoshi huffed.

"I like how tall you are." Izuku said.
"You can reach more things than me! When you give me piggyback rides it feels like I'm flying! And... Oh! I like the feeling of you towering over me! It's kinda spooky though.." Izuku cheered.

Hitoshi tried hiding a smile.
"How- How so?" He said, trying to maintain a straight face. Hitoshi was actually quite dirty-minded. He snickered at a scenario where he'd tower over him. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Like.. Y'know.. I don't know how to word it. When you stand close to me and look down! Like that towering!" Izuku explained.
"Mhmm..." Hitoshi was trying to hide his grin.
"What?"
"Just thinking about... Mature things, let's say."

"Mature...? Mature things? Oh- I just-! Toshi you perv!" Izuku blushed.
"You said 'towering over'! How could I not think of that!"

"You're dirty!" The greenette playfully hit Hitoshi's arm.
"You love me. And don't lie, Izu. You can be pretty dirty too~" Hitoshi purred teasingly. Izuku stiffened and blushed.

"You're nasty! So dirty-minded!" Izuku ran inside his house, giggling and running upstairs.
Hitoshi attacked him with small kisses.

"Mahaha! Ha..! That tickles!" Izuku squirmed and fell into a giggling fit.
"Haa! Haha! Hm.. You okay, Toshi?" Izuku said, looking beside him. Hitoshi stared and nodded.

Izuku noticed the small grin and started giggling.
"You are a pervert! For real!"
"How do you know what I'm thinking?" Hitoshi asked.
"You're grinning and staring at me all w-weird!" Izuku stammered, avoiding eye contact with the boy.

"Just because I enjoy staring at you doesn't necessarily mean I'm thinking something dirty, Izu~" He said.
"Yeah, sure, you're still nasty! But anyway, come closerrrr..." Izuku opened his arms.

"So needy." Hitoshi laughed.
"Toshi, I want cuddles." Izuku smiled as he was wrapping his legs around Hitoshi's waist, almost like a koala.

"Then cuddles you shall receive."

A/N

They made up! Of course they would.

I don't like this chapter very much- I've edited it six times. What the hell. Sorry if this is shit. I need to think of more stuff to write. This book will most likely be around 30-35 chapters tOo :)

Sorry for any errors!
( ꈍᴗꈍ)