- Shush! -

Hitoshi and Izuku walked out the door and back to their house.
"She really likes you. I can see it." Hitoshi smiled, holding Izuku's hand and rocking them back and forth.
"I'm cold and tired Toshi... I forget how much energy littler kids have." He laughed.

"We're almost home, I'll get you under the comforter and you can cuddle me." He said. Izuku nodded and put his head against Hitoshi's arm.
"I love you."
"I love you more."

They got back home and Izuku quickly took his shoes off and ran upstairs, he looked in the closet and grabbed Hitoshi's cozy sweatpants.
He flopped onto the bed, staring out the large window and smiling at the sunset.

Hitoshi came in a few minutes later and got changed into warmer clothes. He laid next to Izuku, his arms wrapped around his waist.
He put his head on Izuku's back and sighed.

He ran his fingers through the green curls, occasionally grazing Izuku's face. The greenette was fast asleep and turned over and faced Hitoshi. He put his hand on his shoulder and buried his face into Hitoshi's neck and sighing contentedly.

Hitoshi eventually fell asleep too while practically hugging the freckled boy.

(Time skip woop woop)

Hitoshi was half asleep when he picked up a sleeping Izuku and turned into his other side, with him on his chest.

Half an hour passed and Hitoshi was awake and making dinner.
"Izukuuu... I'm trying to make dinner." He chuckled.
Hitoshi was holding Izuku on his side, almost like he was carrying a baby.

Izuku had his arms around Hitoshi and was half asleep.
"I just wanna... See you cook!" He yawned.
"I know, Izu but it's hurting my hip." He smiled. Izuku grumbled and got off. Hitoshi picked him up and moved him onto his other side.

Izuku kissed his cheek and watched him cook. He heard him humming and slowly closed his eyes.
"Toshi, I'm hungryyy. I'm gonna die." The greenette complained.
"Izu- It's almost done." He laughed.

(Time skip womp womp womp)

The two finished eating and walked upstairs into their room.
"I wanna watch something scary.." Hitoshi said.
"But I don't like the spooky stuff!" Izuku murmured, getting under the comforter.
"But you watched 'It' with me when we first met, remember? And you suggested it." Hitoshi said, tilting his head and raising an eyebrow.

Hitoshi got Youtube on the TV and sat up with Izuku on his chest.
"I love youuu." He said.
"No, I love you more."
"Nope. There's no way."
"Yes way. I love-love you more." Izuku giggled.
"Yeeah no, that's not possible." Hitoshi smiled before watching Youtube.

Hitoshi watched ghost videos and 'creepy creature sightings.' He watched two hours worth of those kinds of videos and eventually got bored. He knew it was all fake, but it kept him entertained. It was now 10:38pm.

The sun had already went down and he was just sitting in the dark room with Izuku, only the dim moonlight had lit the room up a little.
I wanna play video games... He thought. Izuku rolled off of him eventually and hugged a pillow.

The wild-haired boy got up as slowly as possible, picking up his console controller. He smiled at the sleeping Izuku and picked up his phone.

Hitoshi: Are you awake?

Denki: YeppeRs

Hitoshi: Wanna play something with me?

Denki: yeS YES YES YES YES YES YeS YEES

Hitoshi: shush I can hear you through the screen-

Denki: What r we gonna plaY??

Denki: wait can we play a shooter game- 😳

Hitoshi: mkay

Denki: fR??? YeEE

(I'm sorry- aNother time skip)

"Denki I swear- OH MY FUCKI...ng god" Hitoshi tried to whisper. He was trying to tell Denki where to hide in the game but he kept joking and not listening.
"I ALWAYS SAY I WANNA PLAY, THINKING I'M GONNA BE GOOD BUT I KEEP DYING AAAAAAAA!"

"Be quieter! Damn!" Hitoshi snickered.
"I'm hyper okay! I'm having soda!" Denki laughed.
"Wha- It's two in the morning! Oh shit, it's two in the morning." Hitoshi murmured.
"Yee. *hic* Oh fuck now I got hiccups-" Denki hiccuped as they played 1 more round. That 1 turned into 2, those 2 turned into 3, and so forth.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO- WHAT THE FUCK DENKS!?" Hitoshi almost shouted as he played. Denki was laughing so hard it sounded like he stopped breathing.
"I GOT- HAHAHAH! I GOT *hic* YOU SO GOOD! HAHAHA!" Denki howled.
"YOU ARE GONNA GET IT."

"Ugh, yes D- *hic* Daddy. UWU." Denki laughed.
"How did you just say 'uwu' in a verbal conversation. AND PLEASE TELL ME YOU WEREN'T CALLING ME DADDY, DENKI I- HAHAHA!"

"HoW DARE YOU ASSUME. I actually was, but I have a boyfriend who *hic* I love dearly so.." Denki got closer to the mic.
"SO FUCK OFF."

Hitoshi was trying to maintain a straight face. He bursted out in laughter and fell back on the bed.
"I DON'T- HAHAH! I THINK THE FUCK NOT, DENKI. I WASN'T EVEN- HAHAHA! I WASN'T TALKING!"
Hitoshi looked at the time. It was 3:26 in the morning.

"Denks, I'm getting tired." Hitoshi yawned.
"Alright dude, me too. I almost passed out a couple minutes ago. I would kiss you goodnight but you're too far."
".. Gay." Hitoshi laughed.
"NO KISSING THE HOMIES GOODNIGHT ACTUALLY ISN'T GAY AND I'LL PROVE IT TO YOU TOMORROW- well.. TODAY. JUST LATER. AND YOU ARE GAY, sO-"

"Okay I'll be waiting for that proof in.. 12 hours." Hitoshi said tiredly.
Denki yawned. "I got all the proof. But anyway, sweet dreams I love youuu. No homo though." He said and went offline.
Hitoshi smiled and turned off the console.

He got under the comforter with Izuku and cuddled up close to him. Izuku slightly smiled and wrapped his legs around Hitoshi's ankles and pulled him closer to warm up.
"Love... You.." Izuku murmured.

A/N

Denki and Hitoshi's friendship- just- djdhsjjebxjdicns
A hyper 'crackhead' and an insomniac. Perfect friendship. 5 stars. Would definitely write again.
Anyway, sorry for any errors!
₍₍◞( •௰• )◟₎₎