- When They Met -

Shinsou was walking around the city when he stopped at a small, but somewhat spacious café. He walked inside and noticed that there were barely any people in the café except a green haired male, sitting at a table with a book in his hands, he was reading something. He also had a laptop beside him as he was typing, too.

When he first got in line to order, it seemed like the line was so long. After staring at the studying male for what felt like, maybe five minutes, it was Shinsou's turn to order.
    "Erm,, Sir? What do you want to order?" The cashier said softly, a worried look on her face. Shinsou snapped back to reality when he heard the kind woman's voice. He thought for a moment.
"Can I have a vanilla latte with three shots of espresso?" He said with a monotone voice. She nodded quickly. "Okay. And what's your name?" She said, hesitating. He looked at her and said with his same, bored expression, "I'm Hitoshi."

The woman wrote down his name and his order quickly. He walked off to a table and sat down, scrolling through posts on his phone. He looked up from his phone when he heard vibrating. It was the greenettes phone going off. The studying boy sitting at the farther away table picked up his phone, looking embarrassed at the situation. He panicked for a moment and picked up the phone.

                            . . .

Izuku's POV

I was calmly studying when my phone went off. I was so embarrassed that it happened. I was so focused on getting work done that I didn't even realise it was my phone! It was quiet in the café too, which made it worse. I quickly picked up the phone to see who it was. It was my mom! I answered and said hi.

We talked for a few minutes about when I'll come visit her and if I'm okay. I told her that I'm okay, that I'm at a coffee shop and that I love her and will see her soon. She said it back and we hung up. After I hung up I saw a male with crazy purple hair staring at me. How long was he doing this? I didn't mind, he was cute. When he noticed I saw him he froze, sunk in his seat and blushed a deep shade of red. I smiled and went back to studying and reading.

                            . . .

Shinsou's POV:

I couldn't stop staring at the happy looking guy while he was on the phone. Who was he talking to? Does he already have a boyfriend or girlfriend? I hope not. Well, I'd be happy for him, he's cute. Just after he hung up the phone he noticed me staring.

Oh jeez. He probably thinks I'm a stalker or a creep. I thought.

I sunk in my seat and blushed a deep shade of red. He looked back at his laptop and smiled. Oh my god. He's even cuter when he smiles. I heard my name being called. I looked up and it was one of the workers. I got up and grabbed it and took a sip. The espresso was nice and strong, which I love. I walked back to my seat and continued scrolling through my phone.

I heard someone get up. It was the green haired cinnamon roll. I felt sad, because I knew I would probably never see him anytime soon. I realised he was walking over to me. Wait what? Why was he coming over to me? He's probably going to confront me about me being all weird around him.

                            . . .

Nobody's POV

Izuku picked up all of his things and walked over to the boy with unruly hair. He smiled at it. He grabbed a chair and pulled it up at the other boys table. The purple haired boy looked flustered and a little worried.

"Hi!" He said, trying to sound cheery. He was trying to not make it weird. The other boy's gaze was so intimidating and cold that it made Izuku shiver.
"H-Hello." The quiet boy said. He blushed a bit.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya, but just call me Izu! I k-kinda noticed that you were staring at me while I was on the phone with my mom? I just wanted to, y'know, introduce myself to make it less awkward I g-guess." Izuku said with unease in his voice.

Shinsou smiled slightly hearing Izuku's voice. He looked up and Izuku noticed the male's smile on his face.
"I'm Hitoshi Shinsou. I-I'm sorry for staring at you, I just- I dunno. I thought you were a little bit.." Shinsou mumbled the last couple of words as he blushed intensely. Izuku blushed as well. "You wanna exchange numbers?"
Izuku said quickly. He liked Shinsou, but he wanted to get to know him first. Shinsou froze and slowly said sure.

And they did. They talked for a while and Shinsou jokes. Both Izuku and him were having a great time getting to know eachother.
Nobody could be more perfect. Shinsou thought to himself. Seeing Izuku's bright smile made him smile. Before they knew it, Shinsou was walking Izuku home.

"You wanna stay for a while?" Izuku asked softly. Shinsou nodded as Izuku held his hand into his room. Shinsou turned red. Izuku was holding his hand? He couldn't believe it.
"Do you wanna watch a movie? I have Lilo and Stitch, The Purge, Pet Sematary, Lion King and It. Oh and some Christmas movies" The shorter male said. Shinsou hummed as he thought.

"Let's watch 'It'. Also, you like scary movies, huh?" Shinsou smirked. Izuku looked at the taller boy and smiled weakly.
"Y-Yeah, I do, but I didn't really have anyone to hold or hide behind when I got scared. But I got you! Right?" He beamed.
Shinsou hugged him. "Yeah, you do." He said with a smile.

A/N
This is my first time writing a story! I hope some people like it, that is, if anyone would want to read it. Anywho, if you did read this chapter, than thank you! :)
It kinda sucks, but I tried!