- Texts -

Hitoshi's POV

Before Izu was completely out of sight, I gestured to the horns I had left on and smiled at him. I could see that he was giggling. I waved to him one last time before he closed the door slowly. Walking towards a bus stop, I heard a buzz from my jean pocket. I took my phone out to see who it was. Maybe it was Izu! I chuckled thinking about him.
But it wasn't him. It was just one of my dads, Hizashi. Better known as Mic.

Pops: Hitoshi, where are you? You haven't visited your father and I since last week!!

Me: I was just over at a friend's house for the night. I'll visit you guys soon though.

Pops: Really, Hitoshi? Anyway, who's the lucky guy!?

Me: ... You'll get to meet him soon.

Pops: Oooh! I can't wait!

Me: I can't wait for you guys to meet him. He's so sweet.

Nobody's POV

Hitoshi stood at the bus stop, waiting. He scrolled through Twitter calmly when he thought of his cats.
"Oh shit! I should text Denki!" He mumbled. He whipped out his phone quickly and sent a message.

Hitoshi: Denki! I forgot to check in! How are Bean and Coco?

Denki: Hey dude. We just vibing also it's quiet af around here

Hitoshi: Oookay. I'll be home in around 15 minutes.

Denki: Aight. Why do your cats sleep so much, it's boringgg.

Hitoshi got on the bus and walked towards the back, like always, and sent Izuku a text as well. Hitoshi was thinking of Halloween when he was about to send Izuku the message.

Hitoshi: Hey Izu, I miss youuu

Izuku: I miss you too! Also Toshi, guess what!

Hitoshi: ??? What's the news?

Izuku:  I was invited to a Halloween party, and I can bring someone with me! Are you free Saturday?!! It starts at 11:00pm!

Hitoshi: Yes! Maybe before the party, on Friday, we could try on our costumes? I have an idea.

Izuku: Ooo what is it?

Hitoshi: Maybe I could wear something classy? Like a suit to match my horns or something. Idk,,

Izuku: You'd look so nice! I would wear like an elegant white gown? 💕

Hitoshi: Sure. I'm at my stop now, I'll text you when I'm at home. I love you.

Izuku: I love you too!

Nobody's POV

Hitoshi got home and unlocked his door. He dropped his bag and walked up to his cat, Coco, and started petting his head as he purred.
"Hi!" Hitoshi smiled, picking up the cat.
"Denki?" He called out, walking into his living room. Denki wasn't there, but he left a small post-it note on the coffee table.
   Hey man. I had to skedaddle cuz Sero kept calling me, also your cats are just like you. Quiet and boring, but anyhoo, have a good dayyy :)
-Pikachu

Hitoshi snickered at the note. Denki was Hitoshi's friend for quite a while. They were basically best friends. Or at least, to Denki they were. Hitoshi doesn't open up to people easily, so he thinks of Denki as a good friend of his, but not bestfriends.

He turned on a movie for some background noise and walked into his room, he got out of his jeans and put sweatpants on. He didn't bother wearing a shirt. He was alone at home anyway, so it didn't matter to him. Hitoshi walked into the kitchen and took an apple. The tall boy walked back into his living room and scrolled on his phone. He felt a small vibration in his hand and saw a notification from Izuku.

Izuku: Are you home now? I'm worried about you!

Hitoshi: Yeah I'm at home. I'm sorry for not texting you back. But you don't have to worry about me!

Izuku: Give me proof so I can calm down!!

A small smile snuck onto Hitoshi's face. He took a picture of himself, laying on the couch and sent it to Izuku. He laughed as he saw that he was left on 'seen'.

Izuku's POV

I was watching a TV show when a thought popped into my head. Toshi. He hasn't texted me yet! Is he okay? What if he was abducted on his way home!? All the possible thoughts popped into my head at once. I picked up my phone which was on the coffee table infront of me and quickly texted Toshi.

Me: Are you home now? I'm worried about you!

Toshi 💞: Yeah I'm at home. I'm sorry for not texting you back. But you don't have to worry about me!

Me: Give me proof so I can calm down!!

A couple minutes passed when Toshi sent me a picture. It was of him, from the waist up, shirtless. I blushed wildly and stared at it. I couldn't think of anything to text back. I've seen his abs in the shower before, but in that lighting, it just looked so much more different! I finally texted him back, giggling a bit.

Me: Can I screenshot this? 💕

Toshi 💞: Fineee. I love you.

A/N

Yike sorry for the short chapter. I didn't really know what to write. Or I guess,, type.
Next chapter will be Hitoshi and Izuku at the party, the one after will be lemons (heheh) and then the one after that will be Izuku meeting Hitoshi's dads!
Sorry for any spelling errors lol I'm so tired