- 'Kitten,' (smut)-

What the fuck? Why am I getting hard.. again?

Hitoshi got a bit flustered listening to Izuku's excited voice.
"10 minutes!" Izuku beamed.
Hitoshi nodded and smiled back softly.
A different nurse walked in after a couple minutes and gave Izuku his Halloween costume and a t-shirt with sweatpants for him to keep. Izuku changed quickly and got up with the help of Hitoshi.

The two males walked into the hospital waiting room and sat down. Izuku sat on Hitoshi's lap and bounced his legs excitedly. Hitoshi squirmed and blushed.

"What's going on? Why are you so squirmy?" Izuku said, turning around to face Hitoshi. The taller male leaned back in his seat, Izuku's head resting on his chest.
"I'm horny again.." He whispered into Izuku's ear and smirked. The shorter male looked at him and turned red.
"W-Why!?" He whispered back.

"I don't fucking know! Maybe you're just being really cute today." He said quietly.
Izuku blushed and giggled.
"No way, I'm not cute!" He replied.
Hitoshi face-palmed and rested his head on his hand.
"Yes you are, shut up." He nuzzled Izuku's neck.

A doctor walked up to the two and talked to Izuku about what to do about his ribs. Izuku nodded and took another small container of medicine. Izuku got up and skipped out the door. Hitoshi pulled Izuku to the side and kissed him once they were outside.
"Stop it." Hitoshi said.

Izuku tilted his head, confused.
"Stop what?" Izuku asked.
Hitoshi stared at Izuku, blushing.
"Stop being so fucking cute, I'm gonna lose my mind." He replied.
Izuku murmured something.
"Can I get on your back?" He asked. Hitoshi nodded as Izuku climbed on. Hitoshi blushed feeling Izuku's legs grip onto him. He walked to a bus stop and quickly after, the bus came.

Hitoshi walked towards the back or the bus and let Izuku go. The greenette sat beside him and sighed softly. He rested his head on Hitoshi's lap.

"Izu.." Hitoshi squirmed. Izuku sat up, an almost lost look on his face. Hitoshi blushed.
"I'm still horny.." He said lowly.
Izuku sat up properly and blushed intensely.
"Sorry.." He said slowly. He climbed onto Hitoshi's lap, facing him and put his head on his chest.

Hitoshi groaned quietly and grinded on the shorter male.
Izuku gasped slightly and looked up at Hitoshi.
"Hmm. I want you." Izuku murmured.
Hitoshi chuckled.
"No. Not until I get you home." Hitoshi said.
Izuku frowned.
"I wanna stay with you for the night!" He said.

Hitoshi smirked and nodded.
"Sure. But you'll need a change of clothes. Unless you're fine with wearing something of mine." Hitoshi smiled.
Izuku nodded quickly and kissed the tip of Hitoshi's nose.

They got off the bus, Izuku holding Hitoshi's hand. They got to his house and unlocked the door quickly. Izuku took off his shoes as fast as possible and ran towards the couch.
"Izu, be careful!" Hitoshi said worriedly.

Izuku laid down on the couch, smiling and giggling.
"This is so much more comfortable than a hospital bed."
He murmured.

Hitoshi took off his hoodie and t-shirt and sat down next to Izuku. He sat there, staring at the happy greenette.
Hitoshi's instincts got to the best of him and he pounced on Izuku.
"Eeek! Toshi!" Izuku squeaked.

Hitoshi ran his fingers down Izuku's chest, lingering around his stomach. Izuku whimpered quietly and squirmed.
Hitoshi bit his bottom lip as he hovered above Izuku.

"No teasing, Toshi!" Izuku looked at him, a pleading look in his eyes.
Hitoshi leaned a bit closer, breathing on Izuku's neck.
"Why not?" Hitoshi smirked.

He grinded on Izuku's thigh.
Izuku could feel Hitoshi's excited dick against his thigh and blushed.
"B-Because it isn't f-fair!" Izuku stuttered out.