- A Devil and An Angel -

Izuku nuzzled into Hitoshi's chest and sighed tiredly. Hitoshi smiled as they both took a nice, quiet nap under the warm blankets. At one point, Izuku wrapped his leg around Hitoshi's knee. The two slept like this for an hour and a half.

It was 6:38pm when Hitoshi woke up. He tried moving very slowly and quietly as to not wake up the greenette. The bed creaked as he tried to slowly move Izuku's leg off of his knee. Izuku squirmed.
"No, no, no! Go back to sleep!" Hitoshi whispered to him. Izuku was still sleeping though.

Once Hitoshi was freed from Izuku, he walked into the kitchen to grab a small snack.
Could I cook something? I don't wanna wake Izuku. He thought. He stood there, staring at the pantry.
It was so quiet. Hitoshi looked out the window to see that it was raining heavily. There were barely any cars outside.

".. Yay." He mumbled. He walked over to a cupboard and got a glass. He turned on the tap and filled his glass with cold water. He walked into the living room and sat down, watching the rain outside.

Hitoshi felt a wave a sadness wash over him. He felt like he got his heart broken. But he didn't know why. He breathed in and sighed deeply, trying to rid his mind of bad thoughts.
Hitoshi started squirming uncomfortably.
Why am I sad all of a sudden?
He thought as he squirmed.

He was thinking about Izuku. Wondering if he'd ever forget about him and love somebody else. Hitoshi kept shaking his head slowly.
"No. No. He wouldn't do that. Get it together Hitoshi." He said to himself.
He put on a random movie for some background noise so it wasn't so eerily quiet.

"Hm. It's almost Halloween."
He smiled. He walked back into Izuku's room, to see Izuku, sitting upright with tears streaming down his face.
Hitoshi hurried over and sat down next to him.

He didn't say anything, he just hugged Izuku. He didn't need to know immediately. He knew Izuku just needed him.

...

"I-I had a b-bad dream th-that you left me *hic* for somebody else and.. And then y-you said you'd never w-want to see me again!" His voice hitched as he cried into Hitoshi's onesie. Hitoshi hugged Izuku and touched foreheads.

"It's okay... I love you. So much, Izuku. Nobody can take that away from me, okay? I would never leave you for anybody else." Hitoshi said quietly. Izuku looked up and sniffled.
"O-Okay." His voice sounded shaky and sad.

Hitoshi cupped Izuku's face and smiled sadly. He hated seeing him this way. It hurt him so deeply.
"You're one in a million. Too good for this world. I love you more than you'll ever know." He laughed quietly as he kissed Izuku's forehead.

"Thank you, Toshi. I love you." Izuku said, putting his head on Hitoshi's shoulder.
"It was weird, y'know? I had exactly the same thought when I was in the living room. I was thinking that you'd leave me for someone." Hitoshi said.

Izuku looked up at him, looking a bit lost. "Wh-What a coincidence. But I'd never leave you. You treat me so well. You are so patient with me. And for those reasons are why I love you so much." Izuku smiled.

"Wanna go for a walk? It's raining but, that's why I wanna go." Hitoshi said, getting up slowly. Izuku nodded and put on a cozy burgundy hoodie, fuzzy dark leggings, and rainboots. Hitoshi grabbed his dark coat and slipped on his black lace ups.

The two walked out of the bedroom. Izuku quickly grabbed a black umbrella and locked his door behind him. They both walked, holding hands under the umbrella. It was a comfortable silence. Izuku giggled, jumping through puddles, holding Hitoshi's hand the whole time.

"Jump in one, Toshi!" Izuku smiled.
"Although my shoes are waterproof, I think I'll pass." He smiled.
"C'mon! It's fun!" Izuku giggled as he jumped in another one.
Izuku stopped walking and turned to look at Hitoshi, who was behind him.