- Visit (smut) -

(Two weeks have passed)

After the getting Izuku to the hospital, Denki drove Hitoshi home at 2 in the morning. They fell asleep in the hospital waiting room. When he got home, he decided to text Izuku, knowing that he wouldn't see them.

Hitoshi: Izuku I love you

Hitoshi: I can't wait to visit you.

Hitoshi: Even though you aren't going to see these anytime soon, I just want you to know that I love-love you more.

Hitoshi: 💓💓💓

Hitoshi laid down and took a nap. He picked up a blanket that was on the top of the couch and put it on himself. He squirmed and took a nice, peaceful nap.

Hitoshi woke up at 5 in the morning. He heard a vibration from his phone.

Izuku: I love-love you more! 💕 i cant text well bbecause im kinda sore and cn barely reach my phonee. Are you gonna come visitr me?

That was at the time Hitoshi took a nap. He smiled at the text and walked to put on clothes that weren't his Halloween costume.
Some grey sweatpants and a black hoodie.

He brushed his teeth and attempted to brush his hair. He brushed and brushed, trying to make it less wild, but it kept sticking back up. Hitoshi sighed and chuckled a bit. He walked out of the door and went to visit the hospital.

             -15 minutes later-

Hitoshi arrived at the hospital and walked up to the reception desk.
"Yes?" The woman said politely.
"What room is Izuku in?" Hitoshi asked as he picked at his fingers.

The woman looked at the computer that was infront of her "Hm... Room 213." She smiled softly. Hitoshi felt a small smile grow on his face.

"Thank you." He said as he walked up the stairs to the second floor of the hospital quickly.
Room 210, 211, 212, 213...!
Hitoshi thought excitedly.
The door was open a crack, and he popped his head in and smiled.

"Izu?" He cooed. Izuku was staring out a large window that was to his side.
Hitoshi took a few steps inside to see that Izuku was actually sleeping.

The taller boy smiled softly and sat down on a chair next to his bed as he held the sleepy greenette's hand.

Shortly after this, Izuku woke up.
"Hm, hm.. Toshi?" He murmured.
Hitoshi rubbed his eyes and smiled.
"Hi.."

Izuku shifted to face Hitoshi. "O-Ow." He smiled a bit painfully.
Hitoshi frowned.
"I'm so sorry, Izu." He said sadly.

Izuku looked at him, confused.
"For what?"
Hitoshi looked up at him.
"For such a bad Halloween.. I should have found you earlier. I feel so bad, Izu. I really do. When we went to the party, I was happy because this would be our first Halloween together. I thought it was going to be special, instead you... Broke two ribs."

Hitoshi murmured as he looked back down. He sighed deeply and wiped his eyes with the sleeve of his hoodie.
"I feel like a bad boyfriend."
Izuku reached for Hitoshi's hand. His eyes were a bit watery.

"Toshi, you a not a bad boyfriend. You are so good to me and I can't believe you think differently. You are amazing and I love you." Izuku smiled weakly.

Hitoshi formed an embarrassed smile.
"Please don't be sorry, Toshi."

The two sat in a comfortable silence for a while. Izuku and Hitoshi fell asleep during this silence. A nurse walked in to check in on the two.

"How are you two-- Aw." The nurse smiled softly. She quickly went to check Izuku and then walked out, nervously closing the door softly, and some of the curtains as well.