- "Toshi!" - (smut)

Izuku was looking at Hitoshi, with a flirtatious and curious look in his eyes. He was laying on his side, facing Hitoshi. He poked the other's nose and giggled. "I love you, Hitoshi." Hitoshi smiled softly.
I can't take it anymore. He thought.

Izuku was acting so cute it was going to drive Hitoshi insane. His face was red as Izuku nodded slowly at him. Hitoshi grabbed Izuku by the waist and kissed him. Izuku was taken aback a bit by the sudden kiss. Hitoshi's tongue slipped into Izuku's mouth. The kiss was warm and breathy.

After a minute, Hitoshi pulled away. Hitoshi looked like he wanted to ask a question, it was like Izuku knew what he was going to ask, so he nodded as a blush grew on his face.
"Please, Hitoshi?" He whined.

Hitoshi grabbed Izuku and pinned him down on the bed. Izuku had a begging look in his eyes now.
"If you say my name like that again I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk. You got it, brat?" Hitoshi growled as he kissed Izuku again.
"Like what, Hitoshi?" Izuku said as he unzipped Hitoshi's onesie.

Hitoshi took off Izuku's sweatpants and shirt. Hitoshi had a growing boner. Izuku did as well. Izuku took off his own boxers and Hitoshi did the same. The two were both panting eagerly for eachother. Hitoshi lifted Izuku's legs onto his shoulders for better entry and held onto the small male's hips.

He slowly slid his dick into Izuku. Izuku yelped at the sudden movement.
"You're so tight. First time?" He commented. Izuku nodded, hiding his face. "Don't hide from me. I wanna see your face while I fuck you. Including the little ones. I'll go slowly." He reassured Izuku.

He nodded, eagerly. Hitoshi went slowly, noticing that Izuku wanted more.
"More?" Hitoshi asked. Izuku nodded. "P-Please, Toshi," He panted. Hitoshi looked at Izuku and smirked. He quickly started going faster and faster. Izuku panted, gripping onto his sheets. "Mmnngh, more! Please!" Izuku mumbled in his pillow.

"No." Hitoshi purred. He liked teasing him.
He pulled out and Izuku whined sadly. "Pl-Please Toshi!"
Hitoshi smirked. "Beg." He said lowly. Izuku looked up at him, his face a deep red.
"Hitoshi, please? I love it so much.. Please.." He said softly. Hitoshi smirked.

"You know how to push all the right buttons." He said as he flipped Izuku over onto all fours. He held onto Izuku's hips and went again, getting faster and harder with every thrust. "Mmngh!" Izuku weakly smiled. He was enjoying Hitoshi so much he couldn't even form a normal one.

Hitoshi grabbed Izuku's dick and started stroking it, slowly.
"Toshi! I-I'm gonna!" He squeaked. Hitoshi placed a finger over Izuku's dick so he wouldn't cum yet.
"M-Meanie." Izuku whined. Hitoshi groaned. "You love it, you little slut. Stop lying. Nngh, you feel so g-good." He said.

He leaned over as he thrusted, lightly biting Izuku's neck, then kissing it, marking the greenette. "Mmm, Toshi, P-Please let me!" Izuku whined as he began touching himself. "I don't remember saying you could touch yourself." Hitoshi smacked Izuku's ass, Izuku moaned loudly at this as came, then Hitoshi did soon after.

Both of their faces were flushed pink as they laid down, panting. Izuku put his head on Hitoshi's chest and blushed.
"Thank you." He said, kissing Hitoshi's cheek.

All Hitoshi did was nod and smile.
"Uh huh. You were so good." He finally said throughout pants. Izuku crawled down to the bottom of the bed.

"But I'm not done.." Izuku smiled. He stroked Hitoshi's somewhat hard dick, almost admiring it. He then proceeded to put it all in his mouth without hesitation.

No gag reflex? And it's his first time?

Hitoshi was surprised and smirked.
Izuku then took it out of his mouth and continued stroking it. Slowly getting faster and faster. He then started going again, licking the shaft of his dick with his warm tongue. Hitoshi panted and he slid his hand into Izuku's hair.