Fiyeraba

By imbeautifullytragic

a #fiyeraba love fanfiction for all the Fiyero and Elphaba shippers out there:) (I don't own wicked or the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Note to Readers
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
sequel

Chapter 26

649 24 0
By imbeautifullytragic

Chapter 26
Glinda's POV
I stood behind the golden throne as I stared into space waiting for the door to open. the wizard was muttering to himself even though he could always talk to me. but we were two completely different people. it would be awkward anyway.
The door suddenly opened and Fiyero walked in all proper as he bowed down to the wizard and gave a quick nod towards me.
"Mr Tiggular.." the wizard began. "I understand that you are still alive and well..we need your help, some Ozians have reported recent spottings of ....you know who. She still remains here even though she appeared to be dead 4 years ago.. you can have your place back as captain of the guards and when you finally catch her." the wizard stopped for a moment. "I'll give the position of Oz to you" he finally finished and stood up and shook Fiyero's hand.
How could he? this was MY position he was giving away without consulting with the leader of Oz first?!.
"excuse me your Ozness.. I believe rightly that this is my position you are handing to Fiyero... and we haven't discussed such matters yet..you cannot possibly do this.. you can't just hand this to anyone! all of the Ozians lives are put at risk with your sudden return and sorry Fiyero but no offence.. with your partners new baby you can not afford to take any chances!" I was shouting now..... I gave too much away..sweet Oz.
Fiyero looked at me suprisingly in a very calm tone. he had it covered. good.
"well Fiyero congratulations!" the wizard shook his hand again.
"thank you" Fiyero smiled. "your Ozness if you will excuse me I need to speak to Miss Glinda privately" as he walked away from the wizard and came towards me.
"Wait. before you go.." the wizard pipped up.
Fiyero turned around to face the Wizard again.
"if you took up the title as leader of Oz...your wife would be a part of the leadership too.... " The Wizard smiled. Fiyero looked horrified. he turned back to me for help.
"I think this is all very overwhelming your Ozness..." I cut in as I put my hand on Fiyero's shoulder.
"I want to meet her" The Wizard said.
"I'm sorry?" I spoke up, did I hear that correctly.
"I want to meet his partner" the wizard sneered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 237 11
This is my first fanfiction and it's an outlawqueen story because I've just fallen in love with the them from the begging
3K 117 11
Welcome to my first ever book! This is my first time writing so please excuse my bad grammar and narrating mistakes. Please enjoy this book that'll s...
580K 7.9K 49
Hello! I just watched Encanto and I'm in love with the movie + characters, I was inspired by, Pebble_fizz! I loved their Camilo story so as a fellow...
35.9K 2.9K 55
_a ForthYo fanfic don't like it, don't read it... I just started to write a ForthYo story because I don't find much story about them so I decided to...