Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Elphaba POV

Fiyero and I traveled back home quickly not saying anything to each other as we were concentrating on getting back safely.

As soon as the door shut Fiyero pulled me into a hug and breathed in my musty smell of dirt and dryness.

"Fae.. I wish Glinda could come back home with us.. She has Oz to look after now"

I stared at him, he doesn't think I already know that. I was too tired to argue tonight so I sighed and hugged him again.

We stood there for ages jut letting time tick by. not saying a word but the sound of heavy breathing was heard.

I looked back up at him again, gosh he was beautiful even if he was made fully out of straw he still looked every bit human to me.

I kissed him lightly on the lips and walked towards the bedroom, i shut the door and let the tears do their worst, burning the brightly coloured skin which was my own and cried until I feel asleep.

* * * *

I woke up to a sudden tug, it was a dream-well nightmare.

"Fae? Are you okay? Beautiful go back to sleep" Fiyero soothed me as he cradled me in his arms protectively.

I sighed and kissed him sweetly but sleepily.

Fiyero chuckled and kissed my neck and my jaw.

He knew how to sooth me to sleep.

I liked it I guess, I was lucky.