Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Glinda's POV

I came back from the bathroom with a towel in my hands.

Elphaba and Fiyero were both looking at each other when I walked back into the room.

How did this ever happen? He was mine once, I guess they are very cute together though.

"Glinda?" Elphie looked over at me, "Are you alright? What's wrong?"

I had to tell them my plan, I couldn't keep it a secret anymore.

"Fiyero I want you to come back to the emerald city..now I've given this some thought and because the Ozians don't have as much hate towards to like Elphie it's the perfect plan and it gets awfully lonely on my own in that big mansion all by myself..."

Fiyero looked shocked and angry.

"I don't know who you are anymore Glinda.... Elphaba is in great trouble of just staying alive and you want me to go back with you to the emerald city?! Have you lost your mind?"

"That's a bit rich coming from you.." I started up.

"That's it!" Fiyero came towards me, ready to slap me or hurt me.

"STOP!!" Elphaba screamed.

Silence.

I forgot she was here. Fiyero's hand was still above my face. He looked down and walked away.

"WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO BOTH OF YOU? I'm ashamed of you" Elphaba walked towards me and sat me down on the sofa.

"he's a scarecrow"

"your a witch"

"he's with me"

"You're with me now...so?"

She was being so persistent and annoying, as her green fingers gripped my wrist and looked me in the eyes.

"Glinda, listen to me please, I know the reason why you want him to take you back home, you miss him and you love him but please-" she looked me in the eyes again and started to whimper.

"Elphie.....what's wrong?" I said

She looked over to Fiyero who was now hovering a few feet away, looking at her.

"I'm pregnant..." She cried.