Chapter 33

chapter 33
Elphaba's POV
we both told Glinda about the wedding which surprisingly she seemed okay about. she just wants to help me pick a dress!
"it has to be black" I said to her when we were discussing dress colours.
"aw no Elphie! white please?" she begged but I wasn't going to walk in white no way.
we all agreed that just to be safe, Glinda, Nessa and Terrance would only attend because if all the Ozians came I would probably be killed on my wedding night.
Nessa would be our vicar and all was well, we were planning for 2 days in advance. I couldn't wait any longer to be Yero's wife.
I was making the bed as Yero sneaked up behind me and put his arms around my waist.
"hello beautiful" he said as he kissed my neck.
"who me?" I spun around and planted a little kiss on his nose.
"your adorable" he murmured.
"not as adorable as you" I laughed and slid my hands down his trouser pockets.
"I guess your right" he said winking at me as he pulled me onto our un-made bed.
we just lay there not saying anything but wrapped in each other's embrace, glinda was sleeping on the couch. I was drifting off to sleep until I heard a crash.
I sat up Fiyero heard it too.
We walked out of the bedroom and ran into Terrance's room.
He was full of cuts and bruises and he was crying.
I started to panic.
I picked him up and handed him to Fiyero. I grabbed my broom and ran out the door.
I got onto my broom and flew to where the running attackers were who hurt my precious son.
I peered closer at them whilst flying and I realised that they were not just normal attackers......it was the Wizard and Morrible.
I flew down and wanted to fight with all the anger I had in me but they had their gale force with them as they grabbed me and holding onto my punching wrists.
"MY SON YOU HORRIBLE MAN" I kicked the wizard with my feet but the gale force only punched me harder.
They dragged me to the emerald dungeons.
"TRIP DOWN FLIPPING MEMORY LANE" i scoffed.
"shut up" they both muttered as they threw me down the stairs.
The wizard was at the top of the door looking down at me.
"listen brat, you work for me now. got it? your precious Fiyero, Son and Glinda will be dead by tomorrow so there's not point trying to escape" he spat at me and slammed the door.
The tears uncontrollably ran down my face as i gulped back the painful words.
I ran up and stairs to the locked door and barged on the door.
"YOU SENTIMENTAL BASTARD" I screamed as I tried pushing the door again but it was locked.
"oh Yero.....Glin.....T.." I whispered
I would never see them again.
I would never be Yero's wife, never see the bubbly face of my best friend again. never see my beautiful son again.
"END ME NOW" I screamed as I fell asleep.