Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Elphaba's POV

I kept my head down. I couldn't face looking at either of them right now.

"You're what?" Fiyero whispered.

"I'm pregnant.." I mumbled.

Glinda squeezed my hand and lifted my head up to face hers.

"Elphie... I'm happy for you" she kissed my forehead and walked off to the bathroom.

I sunk down into my seat and put my face into my hands.

"Yero..." I looked up to see Fiyero gazing out the window.

He looked at me and walked over to where i was sitting and took my hands.

"Fae.. I don't know what to do...i mean i love you alot but i need some time to think" he walked towards the door as Glinda came out of the bathroom to see him leaving me.

"Fiyero don't you dare leave now" she stormed up to him and looked back at me, i looked back down to my hands and let my tears burn my skin.

"Elphie.... No!" Glinda ran to me and wiped the blood from my face.

"Glinda... Stop" i took her hands away from my face and stood up.

I walked over to Fiyero and starred at him.

"You are the father...Yero please..come back soon okay-y"

I kissed his cheek and walked away to the bedroom with Glinda following my lead.

Fiyero slammed the door and Glinda came over and hugged me for a long time.

"Elphie...my plan was stupid, i did plan for Fiyero and I to get back together but as you're now with his child...oh Elphie, i feel awful.

"No Glinda, its alright...it doesn't matter anymore...he's gone" i sob.

"No he's not!" Glinda kissed my forehead. "I'm staying with you tonight.." She said as she walked to the bathroom again and i fell asleep on the bed.