Chapter 38

Chapter 38
Elphaba's POV
I had just put Terrance to bed when I heard a crash coming from the living room.
worried about what caused the noise I looked around for Fiyero who was nowhere to be found.
"Idiot" I grumbled.
I walked into the living room to find Fiyero on the floor who was out of his head he was so drunk.
"Elphie?" Glinda stepped around the door nervously looking at Fiyero.
"It's alright Glin stay there" I reassured her. "Hey! Fiyero! get up now you idiotic man!" I screeched as I pulled him up onto
the sofa.
"w-what-t's th-at my lov-e?" he slurred. unbelievable. I hated him like this. I was okay with it at first
but now we were at the point of 'aggressive Fiyero' and I couldn't put Glinda or Terrance in danger.
"ther-e is a wh-o-re hous-e downstai-rs" he muttered. "let-s go do-wn the-re" he smirked as he looked at me with aggressive eyes. I slapped him across the face. was he finding pleasure in other women than myself? was he commuting adultery? was he done with me?
I cried as I fled into Glinda's room and hugged her hard. she calmed me down and wiped
away my bloody eyes.
I charged back out there again. ready for the rematch.
"HOW DARE YOU GET WASTED AND SUGGEST WE SPEND THE NIGHT WITH-WITH SLUTS??" I screamed as I punched his stomach.
he started to sober up a little because he looked at me in confusion.
"Wh-att?" he asked.
I stared up at him and starred with all my strength.
"just wait until tomorrow morning Mr Tigulaar" I scolded him and walked away into the
bedroom. he could sleep in his alcoholic world I didn't care.
I hated the idea of alcohol ever since my father started drinking, abusing me physically and emotionally, I hated Fiyero acting this way. My father thought I was a mistake and never wanted to see me no more so he took his anger out on me. I begged my sister and mother never to wind him up as I was painfully tired of the scars and bruises.
Fiyero wasn't as bad as my
father but Fiyero would get wasted and not set a good example to Terrance or Glinda either. Glinda was royalty for Oz sake and Terrance was Fiyero's son.
I wrapped up the oversized blanket over me and fell asleep to the nightmares that were waiting to pounce into my mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors Note.
Hello Everyone!
hope you found that chapter interesting, I certainly had thoughts writing it but it gives more drama to my stories as I think that's what my story lacks. I didn't really want to make Fiyero a villain in a way and I hope you will all not hate me for my decision.
Sorry it was taken me a DECADE to write this chapter I just didn't know what to write but I have now cleared my head a little and hopefully new chapters coming your way soon.
Thank you all for the support of Fiyeraba! I didn't think how big this story could be i only produce these chapters in hope that you all will enjoy reading them! the votes are fabulous and the comments always make my day!
have a lovely evening/day
see you all soon.
@imbeautifullytragic