Chapter 30

Chapter 30 (can't believe I've written 30 chapters☺️)
Elphaba's POV
I woke up this morning to find my phone buzzing like mad. I had 3 missed calls from Glinda and 1 message.
"THEY'RE COMING FOR US?!" I practically screamed as I found fiyero not lying next to me in bed but laying in the couch with.....whiskey... oh Oz.
"Yero...wake up. we have to go to our apartment come on!" I hit him with a near by pillow as he processed my request and followed me into the bedroom where he put a clean pair of clothes on...
"Fae... I can explain, I wasn't drunk at all last night" Fiyero started mumbling.
"there's no time to discuss that now" I quickly snapped as I collected my
bags and his and legged it out of Oz and into the outskirts.
after walking for ages we finally made it back to our apartment with an impatient Glinda waiting for us.
"where have you been?" she demanded.
"we got here as soon as we could Glin... sorry" I mumbled.
I opened the door and dropped my bags.
Fiyero went straight to the drinks cabinet.
Glinda looked at Fiyero and then looked at me.
I watched Fiyero drink and I walked into the bedroom and got changed.
Glinda without warning came into the bedroom at the time when i only had trousers and a bra on...as I had a mirror facing me, her reflection was looking at my back.
not this again.
"Elphie....what did you do to your back?" she whispered.
I cracked as I slid to the floor.
no.
she couldn't know.
not Glinda.
"Elphie!" Glinda rushed to where I was sitting and wrapped her arms around me.
she started tracing with her finger the new and old bruises.
she turned her body so she was sitting to face me..
"is it because of the baby?" she asked cupping my face.
I nodded.
"and Fiyero?" she whispered.
I nodded again tears streaming down my cheeks.
"right.....let me sort him out" she whispered again as she got up and marched out of the room.
I tried to stop her but I couldn't move my body.
"Fiyero!" I heard Glinda shout. "How could you let her go though the pain? you idiot. don't you see what she has done? your the cause of this! you deserve to rot in hell" she slapped him as the sound of broken glass was heard.
Fiyero tried to fight back, slurring his words. this is insane. I ripped on a top and charged back out there.
both of them were hitting each other.
"STOP IT" I screamed.
silence.
Glinda and Fiyero both stared at me.
I started crying... "both of you stop it.. you'll upset the baby" I said as I put my hands on my tummy and felt the baby kick. sweet oz.
I was still so angry.. "I have enough going on with a million people hunting me down to kill me! the baby! you two! I may as well pour a glass of water all over myself!" I yelled.
I stormed back into my bedroom and closed the door.