chapter 15

WARNING: this chapter involves mild self-injury

(I'm sorry and hope no-one takes it personally)

Chapter 15

Elphaba's POV

I knew that after that wonderful night I wouldn't feel the same happy glow for a long time.

Weeks paced by quickly and by 5 weeks the baby bump started showing.

the pain was unbearable and excruciating.

i started to harm myself along my back for the feeling of comfort but it never showed so I stopped and hoped that Fiyero never found out...

one evening oblivious the fact that Fiyero was reading in the bedroom I walked into the bathroom which was next to the bedroom and took off my top and left my bra and knickers on, feeling more free to move around

I walked back into the bedroom and crawled into bed next to Fiyero.

"hello Fae" he smirked and kissed my forehead as his hand moved along my back.

wait. my back?!

he would feel the hardened cuts I know it! quick distract him?!?

I started to nuzzle into the crook of his neck hoping he would pass the situation by like he normally did.

His fingers brushed along the ridged edges.

I was kissing his neck now.

he's really troubled now act natural Elphaba!?

"Fae.....?" Fiyero started.

"mhmmm" I smiled as I hesitated at his neck.

"turn around.." he ordered softly.

"Yero...not tonight" I tried soothing his troubles.

"Turn Around Elphaba.." he demanded in an icy tone.

I turned around as I felt his fingers brush against the healed gash against my back.

"why would you do this? to yourself?" Fiyero hardened.

"to feel comfort Yero" I hesitated again before turning around.

"don't I give you comfort?" he said whist his eyes bordered into mine.

"you do... but not in a painful way" I felt tears form in my eyes.

"Fae... I'm not furious at you, I just wish you would tell me first before you put yourself through pain-"

"I already am in pain Yero can't you see?!?" I sat up as I took his hand and glided it across my stomach where the baby bump was forming.

growing.

faster.

like a lightning bolt.

striking.

"Fae?" Fiyero kissed my jaw. "our child will be fit and healthy, you should of told me you were feeling in pain and I would comfort you" he kissed my neck and slid his hands up and down my tummy and he finally kissed my lips quite passionately and I was taken aback.

"Yero... thankyou" I smiled as I kissed him back, "I will let you know before I do anything stupid again" I took his hand and entwined my hand with his.

"you've stopped that though haven't you?" he breathed sharply it made me jump.

"yes" I finally choked out.

"I love you"

"as I love you Yero"

I fell asleep in his warm embrace.

~~~~~~~~

Hello Everyone!

I apologise for the 1. late update and 2. that really deep chapter. I found out the other day that one of my friends was self-harming and I was so angry I could only let my frustration out on here (sowwy) I know about how people feel comfort from this action and I hope that people who haven't or if they are thinking of self harming to not do it💋💋 xxxxxx

anyway on a more positive note I am returning to Oz in 62 days☺️💚 ehmegerd:)xxxx

sweet dreams everyone💖