Chapter 40

Chapter 40
Thank you everyone who has read my story Fiyeraba😏 I have really enjoyed writing this 'book' as it were😂😂.
I think as we have all been on this journey together we should know one-another better.
you can follow me on:
Instagram - sophieclaare
Twitter - sophieclare12
Vine - sophieclare

anyway here is the last chapter of Fiyeraba!!
until next time
@imbeautifullytragic

Elphaba's POV
(a year later)
Terrance was now 5 years old and was
talking nonstop.
we dearly loved him and cherished every moment with him.

We moved out of the apartment and it was a good thing too, guards were now sweeping the streets and arresting people as they pleased.
Glinda was still a mystery to Oz, they were doing terribly without her but that is MM and the Wizards loss.
I realised that we could never travel back to Oz again and it scared me to think about the place I lived as a child to be so cruel and vile.
Fiyero protected Terrance and myself, I don't know what I would do without Fiyero everyday.

I would end my life.

I wouldn't be able to live in a world where he was not.

We wouldn't have Terrance and we wouldn't be married.

I would die unloved and unmarried which was the

original plan long ago...

...before I met Glinda

...before i attended Shiz

...before life meant anything.

I am thankful for everyday with Yero and Terrance and it was a privallige to be Glinda's friend and to live the unexpected life that was ahead of me.
I don't know how I became this lucky.
I pray to the Unnamed God who is above us all that I carry on living this splendid life and not have any unexpected twists.

The town we moved to was pretty and sweet with a little cottage on the edge of a palace where the queen who ran this Kingdom was rumoured to have unexpected powers......who isolated away for 3 whole years, so when I arrived with my emerald features no one was too surprised, they welcomed me into their lives and looked after all of us.
The kingdom we all happily lived in was a magical place called Arendalle.................