Chapter 34

chapter 34
Elphaba's POV
I was dragged to a bright light of the morning when the dungeon cellar opened as the gale force guards yanked me up and walked me up the steps.
I heard all the Ozians screaming and shouting wicked things about me as I just ignored them all, I was used to it anyway.
I was ordered to sit next to the wizard on the floor. treated like royalty obviously.
he got up and walked over to the microphone and called a city meeting.
"Now Now.. settle down please... I know she is here with me but she works for me now and we shall see her loved ones die today. we would kill her but...." he stopped and looked at me.
".....she is too powerful and she is my daughter and however much we loath and disgust her she is still part of me and I am not that selfish" he looked at me again and beckoned me over.
I started to slowly get up and walk over to him.
I looked at him deeply in the eyes.
"if you were my real father you would let my friends go" I whispered so it wasn't in the mic.
suddenly I felt someone come up behind me and knock me out.

black.

dead.

well dying.

you know dying stuff.

life sucks.

I hate my life.

end me now please.

Glinda.

Terrance.

Fiyero......FIYEROOOOOO.

suddenly I woke up, sitting in bed next to a freaked out Fiyero looking at me- wait.... it was just a fricking dream flipping hell.
"fae?" he asked slowly touching my cheek.
I burst into tears as I pulled him close and cried into his chest.
"Yero I was never going---oh Yero what do--did what did I do? oh lurline---never leave me ever again I love you so much and oh Yero how I missed you and I would never---wait I can never live without you what would I do if I never had---wait---ignore me oh god---I love you too much to let you go---your my everything this world has to offer and I am so grateful I am yours" I breath as he pulled me onto his lap and shhushed me.
"I'm not going to sleep-I may lose you again and Glin? GLINDA?!" I kissed Yero and escaped his grasp and ran to glinda who was grouchy due to my screams.
"Elphie?" she asked confused as she hugged me.
I started again sobbing into her petite body.
"Glin----never leave me again" I sobbed.
"Elphie!" she said.
"your drenching me" she wailed as her dress was all soaked. she sighed "serves me right to wear a dress to bed" she said moodly as she walked into the bathroom to change.
"I still love you Glin" I said as she called back "you too when you don't ruin my dresses" I could hear a smile on her tone of voice.
Terrance. my beautiful boy.
I walked into his room and he was sound asleep.
I walked back into Fiyero's arms as he kissed my forehead.
I suddenly remembered the ring weighing me down.
I looked at it and kissed Fiyero suddenly.
"hey, hey Fae...." he said as I showed him the ring and he smiled.
"yes we're getting married in two days time" he said playfully.
He kissed my fingers delicately and pulled me into an embrace as we fell
asleep.