Their Story- Teddy Lupin (HP...

Par ErinJorgiaxx

Quinn Nymphadora Weasley was far from shy. Growing up an only child, having lost her mother at an early age... Plus

Cast/summary.
1 - Problem Child
2- Feast to end all Feasts.
3- First day jitters
4- Spook Fest.
5- what are you two supposed to be.
6- Pre-Game Snog.
7- butterbeer mustashe
8- glad to know i've been replaced.
9- The great adventures of Dan and Ted.
10 - Teddy's dancing should be made illegal.
11- Cats outta the bag.
12- Queddy
13- there will be no snogging.
14- I'm sure she can handle some dishes.
15- Christmas Eve in the Crazy House.
16- Vic and Quinn; the drill Sergeants .
17- What did you say?
18- i was scared you'd threaten to hex the poor boy.
19- New Year, Same old Shit.
20- Sick and twisted
21- Sleeping Dragon.
22- "Little Red."
23- All we do is party.
24- Ew we're adults now.
25- She seems lovely.
26- Don't worry, it's not like we'll miss you.
27- FREEDOM!!
28- The best memories.
29- A welcome home we didn't miss you, but we will pretend we did party.
30- What are we, chopped liver?
31- Tonks
32- Anniversery
33- Good Luck.
34- I'm this close to killing you.
35- They're 11, 13 and 15.
36- Hot coco.
37- Tell us what?
38- Goodbye.
39- Our weirdest christmas eve yet.
40- New Year.
41- I call maid of honour!
42- Do you have a death wish?
43- Haha suck it Vic!
44- Who needs em?
45- That was not bloody 10 minutes.
46- Gorgeous.
47- sounds fun
48- A white dress really?
49- Dancing in the kitchen.
50- I'm getting married.
51- Married.
52- Their story
53- Adam is banned from making any future speaches.
54- have a nive honeymoon.
55- Celebratory drink
57- Boat trips and skinny dips?
58- Happy birthday Uncle Harry.
59- No i'm not going to 'talk you out of it'!
60- April 5th
61- We are not calling our child that!
62- Theodore!
63- I'm gonna be a mum.
64- They're so small!
65 - Maisey and Wesley
66- One more surprise.
67- "How did uou gind out?"
68- "See you soon."
69- Lemmonade
70- Their Story

56- Jealousy isn't a good colour on you.

414 6 1
Par ErinJorgiaxx

Instagram:
[Queen.Quinn👑 has changed their username to Quinn.L👑]

[Quinn.L👑 has changed her Bio]

Bio: Hubby-@Teddy.L 😍
       Vet at MSLC
       Gryphindor for life.🦁

Quinn.L👑:

Quinn.L👑: Honeymoon day one in beautiful Bali. @Teddy.L wanted to climb the cliff. I love you hubby 😂xx

//Liked by Spacey.Stace, Adam.S, JSP, Al.bus and 70 others//

Spacey.Stace: Oh my merlin! That view is gorgeous!

Teddy.L: @Spacey.Stace it's got nothing on the girl I'm with 😍😍.

Quinn.L👑: ily ^

Adam.S: we miss you guys.

Teddy.L: miss you guys too.

Spacey.Stace: so jealous.

Quinn.L👑: @Spacey.Stace jealousy is not a good colour on you.

Spacey.Stace: shuddup! Go back to your honeymoon.

LilLuP: OMG! My gorgeous cousin and my favourite brother. Ily sm xxx

JSP: @LilLuP RUDE!

Al.bus: Teddy's my favourite too.
[see other comments]

Teddy.L:

Teddy.L: My gorgeous wife. Happy honeymoon bby. @Quinn.L👑
[liked by Dom_is_unique, Lou.Weasley, Vic_loves_Dan, Dan_loves_Vic, Jake_corn_on_the_cob and 89 others]

Quinn.L👑: ew my face!

Laurie_finalgirl: girl you're gorgeous Stfu! @Quinn.L👑

Adam.S: If I wasn't gay...

Jake_corn_on_the_cob: WHAT! @Adam.S

Adam.S: joking 😘
[see other comments]
-.-.-.-

Quinn laughed at her friend's comment as she rolled over on the hammock. She looked out to the water where Teddy was sat looking out into the sea.

She sat up and made her way over to him, sitting down on the warm sand behind him and wrapping her arms around his waist. She placed her head on his back and kissed his shoulder. "You ok babe?" She asked reaching forward to kiss his cheek.

"Yeah. You?"
"Amazing."

He turned around and kissed her slowly. "Want to head into town and grab some dinner?" He asked as he moved some hair out of her face.

"Sure, but I wanna watch the sun set first."
"Of course my love." He kissed her again then they both looked out into the sea and watched as the sun slowly slipped down behind the horizon.

-.-.-.-
An hour later they had both been showered and had gotten dressed.

Quinn wore a short, red, patterned summer dress, with a button up front and low cut neck line.

On her feet she wore some beige wedge sandals.

While Teddy wore a thin dark blue shirt and a pair of off-white shorts with a pair of beige loafers.

Her hair was waved slight with her wand while he had metamorphed his to a dark brown shade.

Quinn joined Teddy back in their bedroom and then they held hands as they headed out to the scooter.

Quinn looked the door while Teddy started the bike. She shoved her wand into her bag and threw her phone in after it before she slipped onto the back of the bike and held tightly to Teddy's waist.

They moved away from their private villa and drove for fifteen minutes before they reached the town Center.

Quinn kept a tight hold on Teddy's waist as he parked outside of a small outdoor restaurant. He chained up the scooter and together they walked over to the lady who was welcoming customers.

They were soon seated and had ordered their drinks and food. Quinn was taking Photos on her phone and had asked a waitress to take their photo.

The lady handed back their phone and soon their food arrived.

The food was delicious and before they knew it they had both finished their meal.

Teddy smiled at Quinn as she pored herself more sangria from the pitcher they were sharing.

"Well I officially love this place." She sighed contently as she sat back with a subtle smile on her face.

"Good. I'm glad you look so happy."
"I am." She smiled back.
"You ready to head back?" He asked. She nodded and so he got the waitresses attention and they payed.

On their way out of the restaurant, Teddy snapped a picture of Quinn as she laughed at a joke he made.

She was walking behind him as he started the scooter. "Hold on tight."

And she did.

-.-.-.-.-

Later that night the couple decided to christen their new pool and headed round to the back of the villa that was away from the beach.

They changed into their bathing suits and Quinn watched as Teddy Waded up to his knees down the steps in the pool.

He pointed at her with a 'come hither' motion and she ran in after him.

The two collided in a passionate kiss as they fell backwards into the water. His hand on her waist and hers on his face.

They swam around for a while and made out under the stars as they were enveloped in each other.

"I love you." He whispered as she wrapped her legs around his waist. "I love you too." She whispered pulling him in for another kiss.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

3.4K 103 35
When Harry potters twin sister y/n seems to have caught the attention of fred and George Weasley. What happens her life gets flipped and she faces ne...
1K 93 9
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...
Cold Skin Par Gee💚

Roman d'amour

4.1K 175 41
Fred Weasley x OC x Theo Nott Fic Gianna Lupin-Black, daughter of Remus Lupin and Sirius Black grows up over the hill from the Weasleys. Will she lis...
1.5M 42.2K 94
"I jumped across for you Oh, what a thing to do 'Cause you were all yellow" - Leah Hadleigh is no stranger to the Weasley family, having spent most o...