LOVE TiL THE END||:the ETERNA...

By kawaii_vindex

||Tzuyu and Jungkook had met when they were 8 years old and had been best friends for 11 years but their frie... More

INTRODUCTION(●'◡'●)
CHAPTER l
CHAPTER ll
CHAPTER III
CHAPTER IV
CHAPTER V
CHAPTER VI
CHAPTER VII
CHAPTER VIII
INTRODUCTION PT.2(●'◡'●)
CHAPTER IX
CHAPTER X
CHAPTER XI
CHAPTER XII
CHAPTER XIII
||OUTFITS#1||
CHAPTER XIV
CHAPTER XV
CHAPTER XVI
CHAPTER XVII
CHAPTER XVIII
CHAPTER XIX
CHAPTER XX
Not A CHAPTER!!
CHAPTER XXI
CHAPTER XXII
CHAPTER XXIII
CHAPTER XXV
CHAPTER XXVI
CHAPTER XXVII
CHAPTER XXVIII
CHAPTER XXIX
CHAPTER XXX
CHAPTER XXXI
CHAPTER XXXII
CHAPTER XXXIII
CHAPTER XXXIV
CHAPTER XXXV

CHAPTER XXIV

125 7 0
By kawaii_vindex

(The day of the play)[wait why does it rhymes??Anyways...]

Jungkook's POV:

It's morning now..I already ate my breakfast..I just cooked pancakes..and I left pancakes for Taehyung to eat later too..I'll just let him rest for now..

And it's time for me to get ready for today..

But before that,let me check on Taehyung's temperature first..

I head downstairs to Tae's room..with my phone cause why not.

As I got to his room..

I quickly place my hand into his forhead..

And he's still burning.

Just then as I checked his temperature..his eyes opened.

"Oh..Jungkook,what time is it?"that's the first thing he said.

I then checked the time at my phone.

"It's already 7:30 a.m..I just checked your temperature and I'll get ready"

"What!!Why didn't you wake me up early?I'll be late for the play!"he sit up and shouted.

And then he was about to stood up from the bed when I stopped him by dragging his shoulders.

He really wants to do the play..

"No Taehyung..you're not allowed to use a lot of energy until tomorrow I guess..For now just rest"I said patting his shoulders.

"But what about the play??What about Tzuyu?She'll not have a partner.."He said but now he's calmed.

"Don't worry about those things ok..Before you worry about someone else,worry about your health first..Aren't you tired or even dizzy?"I said but he just remained silent.

"Just leave it this time to me ok?.For now just get some rest.."

He returned from lying down comfortably in his bed..

"But Jungkook..can you do me a big favor today??"He asked..

He said this big favor to me and my body stopped from working as I froze at first but after a while I then agreed...

He thanked me and gave me a big smile..

As I return to my room..

His favor kept on flashing in my mind..

I don't know if I'll do it but..I hope so..that I could get the courage to do it later..

After a few minutes..

I'm already done taking a bath and I've changed my clothes too..

So I head to my car and drove off to school..

But I don't know why even here right now that I'm driving..I still kept on thinking about what Taehyung asked for earlier..

(A short Flashback..)

"But Jungkook..can you do me a big favor for today?."He asked.

I just nodded..

"You do watch me and Tzuyu sometimes when we practice our lines for the play right?."

"Yes..why?..."I asked with a confused face.

"And you do memorize some of them right?.."

"Yeah..I guess..I mean..I've been spending the whole two weeks watching the both of you practice your lines..Why do you ask??.."

"Then can you please be the sub for me on being Tzuyu's partner for today?.I mean..you're the only one that can probably replace me..And there's not enough time to practice if other boy would do..please..For Tzuyu?.."

I was just there..being still..rethinking about what he just said..

But..it's for Tzuyu right?.

After thinkin' and thingkin'..I then decided to agree with what he asked for..

And he thanked me and gave me a big smile..

(End of the short flashback)

I guess that..if the play and the role of being "the beast" is for me..and if they really need me..Then I'll do it..

I mean..it's not that big deal..

A couple of minutes have passed and I've already reached the school..

I went straight to the auditorium and the first thing that I saw as I enter is Tzuyu walking back and forth..

"Tzuyu!"I called her.

Tzuyu looked at my direction and walked towards me.

"Finally!"

"Wait where's Taehyung??"She asked forming a frown on her face..

"Wait don't tell me that he's not gonna come.."She added not even letting me speak..

"Tzuyu..his doctor said that he better take a rest for now and for the next two days.."

"Well I understand that but..who's gonna be my partner now??."She asked and then we both just stayed silent until we heard an announcement..

"Class..this is me Ms.Kim..we have 2 hours left until the play..so for those of you that are a part of the play..Please go to the backstage to get your makeup and costumes done..The makeup artists that I've hired is there already.."

"OH SHOOT!!"the two of us both said at the same time..

And then we started running out of the auditorium making out way through Ms.Kim's office..

Until we made our way to her office..Both gasping for air..

And then we saw Ms.Kim at her desk sitting but soon stood up as she saw us..

"Hey!Jungkook,Tzuyu..why are you running at the hallways!?"She scolded us.

"I'm sorry for that Ms.Kim..but this is an emergency"Tzuyu told Ms.Kim..

I told her the whole situation that's happening right now and ofcourse she's surprised and didn't speak up..but after a while she calmed down and talked to us.

"Then who's gonna replace him now??..We only have.."She checked the time in her watch..

"1 and 40 minutes to get ready..The director of the school would be watching too.."She continued and stopped..

The both of us remained silent too.

But then after a few seconds..

"Well..how about you replace Taehyung's role Jungkook?..Well I have seen you watching Tzuyu and Taehyung practice a lot..would you?"

My eyes widen..

I look at Tzuyu and she seemed to be waiting for my answer too..and she's giving me a puppy eyes now..

"Well I have no choice Maam..and we'll be out of time if I don't"I said..

"Yes!"Tzuyu said then smiled..

Atleast I saw her smile too..

"Ok then..go!..get your makeup and costumes done.."

"Thank you Maam"me and Tzuyu said..

We're about to exiypt the room when Ms.Kim called us again.

"Hey!"

We both look back..

"I'm looking forward to your performance ok.."

We both just smiled and after a while we head back to the auditorium,then to the backstage and get our makeups done..

________________________________________________________________________________CHAPTER XXIV done..

Oh my Gosh guys..

Oh I'm sorry..I just feel like saying that..😁😂

Anyways..

I've been away for a while and I'm sorry again..

But!!..

I'll publish a new chapter again after this..

For a payback..

And I wanna know your thought about this chapter..

Do you like it?

Do you feel bad for Taehyung?..or are you happy that Jungkook got to replace his role and finally got to be Tzuyu's partner ??

Well whatever your answer it..I hope you liked reading my story..

An I really promise that the the play would be in the next chapter..

Oh and this is my first time writing a chapter in my tablet..

Cause I usually publish chapters in laptop or in my cellphone..

Eh..just wanna share it to you

That's all..

Bye-bye🙋🏻😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449K 11K 35
JK:"You murderer, it just started. You better ready for what's coming next." Y/N is a shy, cute, simple & cheerful girl. Jungkook is Y/N's best frien...
37.9K 1.7K 37
Taehyung has gotten heartbroken by Kim Jennie and decided to go to college in LA where he applied and got in, meanwhile Tzuyu who is a model and dati...
301K 6.7K 20
Jeon Jungkook, is a kind-hearted boy who study well and kind with other people but when his ex, Jieun cheated on him he changed, He became a bully an...
9.1K 479 30
[editing] When Tzuyu goes to pay Jungkook back for a sin he had committed, what will happen when she unexpectedly falls for him? How can she juggle t...