The Forbidden Act

By amour-seraph

Vampires exist. And they live amongst us, hidden within the shadows and right under our noses. They are beaut... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 5

659 88 536
By amour-seraph

Okay I finally reached 60 reads, yay!!!!!
Guys I love reading comments, so please COMMENT A LOT!!!!! And I'm very friendly, please private chat me so we can talk about anythinggg seriously I love making new friends and talking to different people. Anyways enough of my rant haha.

I just want to shout out EiNKyww again for the amazing cover above, I'm seriously in loveeeee!!!

After an exhausting night, cleaning up the stupid trash left on the halls, I finally got to my dorm.

Lexi. Fucking prick. If he keeps fucking up my routine, I'll gladly shoot a bullet through his head.

I opened the door and switched on the light. Jasmine wasn't in the room, probably gallivanting the hallways with her vampire sweetheart. So I had the dorm all to myself.

I looked at the ugly cake perching on my nightstand.

Happy birthday me.

I walked towards my bed, stepping on the back of each of my shoe, taking them off quickly and then flinging them off lazily.

I dragged my tie from my neck, throwing it on the floor. Then, I pulled the hair band from my ponytail and felt my hair tumbling down my shoulders, down to my back.

I threw myself, face first onto my cold bed. I closed my eyes as I allowed the cool, silk sheets to envelope my face and body. I exhaled as my whole body begins to relax.

I stayed in my tranquilized position for what seemed like a second, only to have it abruptly disrupted by the dorm door swinging open, bashing onto the wall.

I didn't move from my state until I hear an annoying voice, "Annie Wanniee..." Kai dragged the stupid nickname as he walked towards my bed.

I groaned loudly , grabbing the pillow from the corner of my bed without lifting my head up. I used it to cover my ears to muffle Kai's irritating voice.

The mattress next to my head began to sink as his weight was pushing it down, indicating that he was sitting; his voice bellowing next to my closed ears.

"Hey birthday girl, you better not be tryna go to sleep. We haven't even got to celebrate your birthday yet." I was still silent, clenching on to the pillow over my head.

"Wakey Wakey, Annie Wannieee," he continued in a singing voice, as though he was talking to an infant.

Cunt.

He took this opportunity to start poking my rib with his fat fingers. My legs involuntarily jerking as he begins to laugh at my reaction.

"Shut the fuck up Kai! And stop fucking touching me, you dick!" I mumbled, aggravated.

He started to poke both my sides, causing me to start rolling on my stomach. Shrieks of laughter escaped from my mouth at the tickling action.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him down beside me, swiftly bringing my leg and flinging it over his torso.

Pulling my weight so that I was now straddling him, not giving him any time to react; he looked up at me with wide eyes.

I held his wrists above his head, struggling to stay in my position, his long arms causing me to lean close to his body.

"That shut you up nicely," I smirked, pulling myself back so that I was at eye level with him, his lustful eyes not leaving mine.

He begins to lick his bottom lip mischievously, leaving him to bite his lip tenderly. A smile hidden behind his expression.

He snaked one of his hands away from my weak grip and cupped my left cheek. I watched him as he began to rub circles across my cheekbone using his thumb.

I stared into his hazel eyes, his pupils dilated as he continued to observe me, his thumb tracing down my bottom lip. His grin faded away as he started to inspect me.

"God you're beautiful," he whispered huskily. His other hand moved to wrap itself on to my waist, sliding down to the hem of my skirt.

I couldn't say anything.. there wasn't anything to say. I knew his feelings for me, but I brushed it aside. I only really saw Kai as a comrade, our hatred for vampires being the only thing common between us. And he was family.

That day - 4 years ago - when Father bought Kai and Jas into the academy, after their whole family were slaughtered, I could see the anger brewing up in Kai's eyes. They were polluted with revenge; dull and dark with no trace of kindness. Thus, he reminded me of myself. He closed himself off to everything and everyone. Only being consumed by his thoughts until he finally found a way to distract himself from his deteriorating self. Sex. He replaced anger with lust, revenge with pleasure; and love with salacity.

I never had the time to indulge in such thoughts or activities. My distraction was to train. I didn't push the memories away like Kai did, instead I used them to motivate me. To feel more resentment and abhorrence. It fueled me, gave me the strength necessary. It was the only emotion that I feel- the only one I needed to feel.

I could feel he wanted me. Lusted me. Needed me. There was something on his mind, bothering his conscience and he needed a distraction.

So did I.

The crimson, red eyes branded in the back of my mind, reaching to haunt my memories once more.

I traced my cold finger over his plump warm lips, causing him to suck in air. He looked at me with passionate eyes, sparkling in adoration.

He took his left hand away from my face and began to fiddle with the buttons on my blouse, exposing my bare neck.

His hand continued to move down. His index finger trailing down my warm skin until he reached my breast. Suddenly he jounced his finger away.

"Ow!" He whined, pulling his hand away. He looked at his hand, shaking it before putting his index finger in his mouth, licking the pain. I sat upright, still straddling him.

He leaned himself on to his elbows, with his finger still in his mouth. His faces morphed into confusion as his eyebrows scrunched and he looked at me suspiciously.

"What?", I responded dumbfoundedly.

"You electrocuted me!" He accused, still sucking on his finger.

I rolled my eyes until my gaze landed on the necklace Father gave me hanging around my neck.

Kai notices the red, sparkling pendant. He takes his finger away from his mouth and reaches for the gem.

I observed, looking down at the interaction between his finger and necklace. He slowly moved towards it until there was a bright shock appearing between them.

He quickly moved his hand once more, flapping it. He looked at me suspiciously.
"Since when did you have that?"

"It was a present from Father." I stated, fiddling with it in my fingers.

It doesn't shock me, so why does it shock him?

"It's a fucking shock ball, how does it not electrocute you?"

I shrugged, starting to move from his waist.

"Hey, where you going. Come here," he pulled me back on to his waist, his hands on my hips. His grin returned back to his face and he licked his lips once more. My hands pushing me up against his chest. I could feel his heart beating rapidly as he continued he stare as me dotingly. He inched his face forward towards mine.

Is he going to kiss me? What am I supposed to do?

I pulled my face away from his just as the door opened swung open, striking the wall.

Again? That's the second time this day.

I sighed in relief as I turned to see Jasmine, leaning against the door frame, her hand on the door handle. Her make up smudged in her flustered face and her hair sticking up in different directions. Her tie was loose and the buttons on her blouse was undone to show her bright pink, lacy bra.

"Annie. Gurl. If I tell you the night I just had... whooooopppp! HOT vampire sex... mhmm.." she hummed, walking towards the bed weirdly as if she still had something stuck between her legs. Her eyes were still closed as though she was trying to savor the memories in her mind.

Her eyes finally opened to see the position I was in, on top of Kai. Quickly I scurried off of him and started to button up my blouse. He looked sheepishly at his sister, a hand rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

Jasmine's eyes grew wide and a huge grin appeared on her face, showing all her teeth.

"Oh my God! Did you finally have sex Annie? And with my brother! I see he finally had the balls to confess how whipped he is!" She said laughing at her brother and looking at me proudly. She was enjoying this too much.

"Shut the fuck up, and who the fuck were you having sex with! Are you mad!" Scowling her, Kai quickly switched the subject to his sister.

"Zacharius..." she said with dreamy eyes, clasping her hands together as she looked up to the ceiling, swinging her body side to side. She bit her lip as her mind begins to wonder.

"Hey," I snapped my fingers in front of her to grab her attention, "did he tell you anything about the new guy?"

Jasmine's face turned serious instantly at the question. She sat down on her bed in front of me, beginning to fidget with her fingers. A habit when she's nervous.

"Spill."

"His name is Hardin Romano." She said, her eyes looking down at her fingers.

"Is that it?" I pushed. She knew more than she led on.

"He's a- a, umm," she stuttered.

"For fuck's sake Jazzy, get on with it." Kai said rolling his eyes.

"Just promise you won't get angry Kai." she said faintly, as she starts to play with the ends of her skirt.

"Why the hell would I be angry? Just say it!" Kai was becoming impatient, and so was I.

"He's a PureBlood!" She spat, finally looking into our eyes. Her eyes were red, as though she was going to begin crying.

I froze. A PureBlood.

These are the rarest vampires to exist. They are considered to be Royalty, holding more power than the Volturi and any other vampires to ever exist. They had powers of mind control and anything you can ever imagine, by just using their eyes.

Their eyes. They were different from other vampires; redder, darker and brighter.

The difference between PureBloods and PureBreds is that PureBloods have a pure lineage of just vampire blood running in their system; whilst PureBreds consist of both vampire and human, or ex human and ex human giving birth to a vampire. The more vampire blood in your ancestry, the more powerful you were.

PureBloods are rare because they were seen as too powerful in the vampire world, thus became endangered as time went on, targeted by both Hunters and vampires.

However, only 3 PureBlood families remain, learning all about them during lessons on the Origins of Vampires by Mr Lexi.

No one from the Hunter's Association has ever survived to live and tell the tale of being against PureBloods, except Kai and Jasmine.

I looked at Kai. His jaw clenched and fists balled up by his side, his eyes turned black with rage, back like how it was when he was a kid.

Jasmine had begun to cry, her head covered by her hands, and her elbows pressed onto her bare thighs.

The door flung open again, smacking the wall.

That's the third time, for fuck sake.

Ryder entered, his eyes hastily searching the room.

"Did you hear? That new guy is a PureBlood!" He exclaimed feverishly.

Ryder was a nerd for these things. Getting excited over anything to do with the unknown, especially to do with vampires.

He noticed the atmosphere of the room as no one replied.

Kai held the same stern expression as he begins storming across the room.

Ryder put his hands up to stop him, pushing him against his chest.

"But he's harmless, I just spoke to the other vampires. I guess Mr Lexi forgot to mention an important part of history to do with PureBloods." His eyes shined at the new revelation.

Kai stopped to look at him, "What?" He asked, stepping back so he can see Ryder properly.

"Yeah, PureBloods are known to keep peace amongst other vampires. They're Royals, meaning that vampires HAVE to listen to them, no matter what, even the Volturi!"

"So why the fuck did a PureBlood kill my whole family!" Jasmine finally screamed. Standing up as she begins to walk towards Ryder. "Tell me Ryder! Why?"

Her eyes were bloodshot and tears were still streaming down her face as she pleaded.

"I- I don't know, Jaz.." Ryder looked down on the floor, ashamed to face Jasmine. She started to sob louder, putting her head on the crook of Ryder's neck.

Ryder, with wide eyes, began to stroke her back, unsure what to do. "I'm sorry." He whispered quietly so only she can hear him.

Kai tightened his grip, clenching his fists harder and charged out of the dorm. I briskly put my shoes back on and followed him quickly down the hall, leaving Jas and Ryder in the dorm.

He walked down the hall and up the stairs. He was going to the Headmaster's office, it was the only room in the entire floor.

Just as he was outside the Headmaster's door, I stood in front of him.

"Kai, stop." I pushed my hand on his chest and felt his heart was thumping out of his chest. Worried, I looked up to his eyes, fixated on the door and his nose flaring. I could feel the hot air on my face as his anger radiated from him.

"Annie, move. I don't want to hurt you."

I scoffed, "That's the least you can do." Trying to lighten him up.

Kai was someone I held dear after knowing him for majority of my life and someone I was able to relate to. I didn't like this facade on him, it wasn't his now normal, flirtatious self.

Seeing that my comment didn't make a difference to his austere manner, I sighed and turned around, knocking on the door twice.

I waited to hear the Headmaster's voice.
"Come in." A muffled voice said.

I opened the door to be exposed to an office, it was brighter than the dull corridor outside. I walked in with Kai shortly afterwards, right behind me. Father sat behind a desk, with papers spread out across ever inch.

Then, I took notice to a tall, dark, figure standing over the desk, his back facing towards me.

"Ah, Anastasia. Malachi." The headmaster stood up from his seat, "Let me formally introduce to you Hardin Romano." He walked around his desk, gesturing towards the tall frame next to him. It turned around. This time he wasn't wearing sunglasses.

He had dark brown eyes, covered by his brooding eyebrows. He had a perfectly- shaped, chiseled face, with a strong, clear bone structure. He was beautiful. A little dent on his chin made his face symmetrical. His face showed no emotion and held no expression.

He looked at me, realizing I was blankly staring right at him; I quickly looked away to face the headmaster.

Dammit don't look at me!

"What is he?" Kai finally said, pointing a finger directly at Hardin. His berserk eyes radiated anger as they frantically searched the room.

"You found out." My Father stated obviously.

"Yes, and I'm surprised you didn't think to tell me first," He spat. A vein popped out of his neck and his eyebrows were arched, reaching their peak.

Father rubbed his hand on his stubbled jaw, "Calm down." He simply said, rubbing his cheek thoughtfully.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN!" Kai reached for his Ares gun that he always had in his back pocket. He pulled it out and pointed it at Hardin. The vampire was standing still, his hands stuffed in his pockets as he calmly watched the commotion in front of him.

Without thinking I jump in front of the vampire. "Kai, you're not going to shoot." My arms spread out, looking straight at him.

"What!" He shouted, his face screwed into confusion and he dropped his arm down by his side, looking at me intently. "Are you out of your mind? You fucking hate vampires and now you're jumping in front of this-this- beast!" I could feel his disgust and outrage in his voice.

He's right, why am I doing this?

Just then the door opened to a petrified Jasmine and Ryder, they looked around the room until Jasmine's eyes landed on Kai. Ryder's face filled with worry as he looked at his best friend, panting for air.

"Kai!" Jasmine screamed, pulling him. "Why are you shouting in the headmaster's office, are you out of your mind! Have some respect." She quickly dragged Kai by his arm as he moved his gaze to Hardin, looking at him with revolt.

Ryder pulled Kai's other arm, guiding him towards the door. Kai was probably exhausted by all the shouting and overwhelming emotions flooding back to him. He didn't utter a word until he was out of the room and the door shut behind him.

That's when I heard an agonizing yell rip out his throat, filled with every emotion haunting him.

I desperately wanted to take his pain away, feeling sorry for him. He didn't deserve this, and there must be a perfectly logical explanation for everything.

Father sighed and brushed his suit before walking towards the door, " I'm going to check on him quickly. Anastasia, I'll be back. Don't leave yet." He said, not facing towards me.

"Yes sir."

And with that, he exited the room.

My eyes were plastered on the door when I realized that I was in a room, alone, with the mysterious brute behind me.

I turned around slowly to see his dark brown eyes searching my body. From my feet, all the way up to my face where he stopped.

He begins to walk towards me, holding his intense gaze. I pulled the Artemis rod from my thigh quick and used it to stop him from coming closer.

The electricity crackling and sparking as it touches his chest. But it didn't faze him. He looked down on it before grabbing it with his right hand and pulling it away from my tight grip.

He observed the rod curiously, as it was still snapping in his hand.

"What an amazing invention." Finally he spoke. His voice was deep and hoarse; he had a rough voice and yet it had a soporific affect, soothing and chilling.

He dropped the rod on the floor and turned his gaze back to me. He took long strides, encroaching towards me until he was up in my face.

I took steps backwards until my back was pressed against the door.

A smirk welcomed itself onto his face, separating his pink lips to shine his gleaming teeth. He held out his hands on either side of my head so that I was trapped within his arms.

My breathing hitched as my eyes met his. I was held captive in his gaze. I couldn't move, nor did I want to.

Okay, I finally completed the second chapter!! And I reached 70 reads, whoooppppp. Keep commenting and telling me what you think about the story so far :))

Just in case some of you forgot...
I imagine Hardin Romano to be
Taylor Lutner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 1.1K 61
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
25 2 3
"I hunger for you and I'm done being starved." I have only ever known one thing my entire life: obey. In the daylight I'm the perfect daughter, sub...
8.9K 559 35
"You were born a Vampire Hunter. You were trained one and above all, you got some freaky spell on you that binds you to the Vampire princess. And sti...
49 5 7
"You really should run away from me, Aunty," he kissed her cheek- so soft, he melted. "But I'll find you. No matter where you go, even death can't hi...